Third Black Wave: Electric Boogaloo

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    This is sad.
  • Gosh there is so much drama, fear, angst, excitement, brainstorming, and more drama. This event has everything.
  • I left for two days and I am completely lost now D:

• I feel the same way Dunn. I'm not sure what to make of Farah's decision besides Antidas statement it makes sense in RP.
  • Dunn said:
    I left for two days and I am completely lost now D:
    Part of why I don't mind (but also really do mind) not being able to log in as much. I don't want to sit there and get caught up, only to be like "we should do x" and be told 'Dunn that' 50x until I get a better picture of the situation and then have to log out. :-/

• Farrah said:
    To be clear, the entire ruling Council of Targossas (other than Itkovian who is dormant) agreed with this decision. 
    So... Mezghar? 😂

Anyways I don't really care who agreed with what, OOCly. In fact, it's probably better to ignore accusations than to add more incomplete information to the mix that no one is entitled to anyway.

I enjoy the little out of context clips of Tsol'teth interactions that I would otherwise not see, and some of the discussions where it doesn't convey pertinent intrigue.

ICly Iloisee thinks what she thinks based on what she's seen and what she knows, and it's not a positive view. No matter how cute the Tsol'teth are in my mind, or who claims what OOCly!
  • Sorry if it looked like I was singling you out Farrah. I was just trying to respect the decision from the rp prespective.
  • edited May 2019
    Dunn said:
    I don't think anyone metagamed anything, fwiw. I'm just totally lost. Pic related.

Dunn logs in, looks around. Half the fragments are gone into Hashani/Targossian hands. Targossas is gone from the Coalition and has raided us since then. Mhaldor has given Sapience an Ultimatum. 

Meanwhile, when asked, the response:

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited May 2019
    People are just lashing out @Farrah because they wanna be #winning. Same reason why rants devolves into an exercise in accounting every couple months.
    Edit: talking about non-Targossians here
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    If there weren't IC reasons for what happened, Farrah probably wouldn't be wearing Deuc's favour right now.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Tahquil said:
    Yeah but I think we've established Deuc just wants to see the world burn.

And in this we are His loyal servants.

As I told Adrik recently IC, I've always wanted to torch a city.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    in a good way though
  • The most I can hope for in this event is that it doesnt end with us being saved by some deus ex machina. Had more than my fair share of those.
  • Cooper said:
    You allied with the Tsol'teth, you don't get saved. 
    6 days and counting :)
  • edited May 2019
    That's one thing I am concerned about/hope for, actually. The cities that allied with the Tsol'teth, assuming the Tsol'teth are driven back by force, should face actual consequences for it.
    I don't mean like grief them out of the game or delete them (necessarily...) but at least something in a room desc to remind them they were seen as traitors to the rest of the continent or w/e.

• Kiet said:
    That's one thing I am concerned about/hope for, actually. The cities that allied with the Tsol'teth, assuming the Tsol'teth are driven back by force, should face actual consequences for it.

I don't mean like grief them out of the game or delete them (necessarily...) but at least something in a room desc to remind them they were seen as traitors to the rest of the continent or w/e.

Why? If they are/were keeping with the RP of their org why should they be punished or diminished for it?
  • Kiet said:

You don’t even know the TT are the actual bad guys yet. Inb4 Slith/Pazuzu plot thickening and TT are actually on our side.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited May 2019
    Talian said:
    Kiet said:

Why? If they are/were keeping with the RP of their org why should they be punished or diminished for it?
    ?? This isn't an OOC punishment, seeing some kind of blown up room in a desc isn't exactly gonna do anything to you OOC. Ashtan had a historic room of theirs deleted for less. ICly, they betrayed what is essentially the rest of the world, why wouldn't they have an IC punishment? Obviously that might be up to the players to administer but I'd hope there'd be admin support for it.
  • Perfect context for destroying Hashan and re-building it with this event  B)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Atalkez said:
    Kiet said:

You don’t even know the TT are the actual bad guys yet. Inb4 Slith/Pazuzu plot thickening and TT are actually on our side.
    Yeah of c. That's why I said if they're driven back by force and it becomes a world war kinda situation. If the tsol'teth just go home after their nice vacation time or they become good or w/e then obv not.
  • Kiet said:
    Talian said:
    Kiet said:

?? This isn't an OOC punishment, seeing some kind of blown up room in a desc isn't exactly gonna do anything to you OOC. Ashtan had a historic room of theirs deleted for less. ICly, they betrayed what is essentially the rest of the world, why wouldn't they have an IC punishment? Obviously that might be up to the players to administer but I'd hope there'd be admin support for it.
    OOC? I'm not talking OOC. I'm talking why should they have a room blown up, or anything detrimental because the IC perception of the world is they betrayed them? Doesn't the world think that of Mhaldor on a daily basis? I personally think they should be rewarded for going out on a limb and trying something new versus being the next in line to be the "hero" saving the world.