Stockings 2018!

Comments

• Wtb straight up 100% bonus creditsale instead of stockings.
  • Why are there only some L2 weapons available from the candycane store?

They should add all of them.
  • Rangor said:
    Wtb straight up 100% bonus creditsale instead of stockings.
    wtb? ok you can buy it but you have to pay twice the price
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Davok said:

I need to figure out how to add spoiler tags so this is less spammy.
    Paste text into the box that shows up.

• Psh, stockings. What we really need is a Deuc Hannukah event involving flaming oil and fire.
    Also flames and fire.

Please make this happen.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Psh, stockings. What we really need is a Deuc Hannukah event involving flaming oil and fire.
    Also flames and fire.

Please make this happen.
    I think Makesh normally sells chocolate toys similar to dreidel's near Logosmas time. So I think we all know the solution to this.

Rain meteors down on Mhaldor whilst enjoying a good game and some great food!

• I made out like a fuckin' bandit. 20 regs, 10 fancies just to see the difference. Aside from the other prizes, 256 candycanes in total, sold at 5cr per for 1280cr.

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 candycanes, an interlocked cache, and 941 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 6 candycanes, an interlocked cache, a garland wreathed vial, and a group of 16 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 7 pieces of rope inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 467 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a decorated cigar box, and a group of 10 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a garland wreathed vial, and a group of 11 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a hunter's belt, and a group of 27 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 11 bloodroot leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 4 candycanes, a Mayan Crown, and 1710 gold sovereigns inside!

[OOC]: We're closing in on our guaranteed high-paying stocking - one of the next 50 to be opened is going to contain hundreds of credits in artefacts and gifts!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 6 candycanes and 1148 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a garland wreathed vial, and a group of 23 lobelia seeds inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 4 candycanes and a group of 13 pieces of rope inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 429 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 9 pieces of rope inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 1046 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 14 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a striped candy cane pipe, a garland wreathed vial, and a group of 17 bloodroot leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a garland wreathed vial, and a group of 11 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 32 lobelia seeds inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a striped candy cane pipe, and 651 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 9 candycanes, a sharpened Logosmas tree trunk, and a group of 12 wood commodities inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 9 candycanes and a group of 7 wood commodities inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 9 candycanes, an interlocked cache, and a group of 14 valerian leaves inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 12 candycanes and 1960 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 10 candycanes, a Mayan Crown, and a group of 33 ginseng roots inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 9 candycanes, a brooch of the first holiday snow, and a group of 10 steel bars inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 9 candycanes, an antler pipe, and a group of 14 valerian leaves inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 9 candycanes, a garland wreathed vial, and a group of 27 lobelia seeds inside!

You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 9 candycanes and a group of 11 ginseng roots inside!

The big stocking prize has been claimed!
    You open a fancy stocking and find a group of 101 candycanes, Pixie's Boots, and a group of 24 goldenseal roots inside!

• Lucky @Trey

What does the tree trunk do?
  • Bakes apple pies
  • Kiet said:
    Bakes apple pies
    I can’t tell if this is a joke :(
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dairon said:
    Lucky @Trey

What does the tree trunk do?
    Gilded pike

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Wicella said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Psh, stockings. What we really need is a Deuc Hannukah event involving flaming oil and fire.
    Also flames and fire.

Please make this happen.
    I think Makesh normally sells chocolate toys similar to dreidel's near Logosmas time. So I think we all know the solution to this.

Baelgrim was drenched in oil, and lo it burnt for eight days without cease.

• Jiraishin said:
    Wicella said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Also flames and fire.

Please make this happen.

GOTO SHALLAM

I don't know "Shallam".
  • Dairon said:
    Kiet said:
    Bakes apple pies
    I can’t tell if this is a joke :(

• Minifie said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Wicella said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Also flames and fire.

Please make this happen.

GOTO SHALLAM

I don't know "Shallam".
    Shallam being destroyed was the best Logosmas gift. 
    But the army of Ormyrr Mhaldor temporarily had was pretty cool too.

• Two pipes, a Mayan crown, a pike, and 72 candycanes out of twenty stockings. By my math, that's about 380 bound credits for the price of 330 unbound.

These platinum and gold ones better convert to something good because this is incredibly disappointing.
  • Isn't mc and the candycanes already 390 unbound at current market rate?
  • Your math isn't good.

• Crown can be sold for 35, pipes can be traded in for 33 each, pike can be traded in for 100, candy canes are worth 5 credits per (plenty of people offering to buy them right now, you don't have to just keep them for the 3 credit per tradein if you don't want to use them yourself).

That's 35 + 66 + 100 + (72 * 5) = 561 credits before your platinum/gold stockings.
  • Even using your very inaccurate math, you would come out ahead of a 40% credit sale.

• I’m glad I did stockings instead of another round of globes.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited December 2018
    I just want minipets :( The caches only open for talismans, not crates, right?

• Jiraishin said:
    I just want minipets :( The caches only open for talismans, not crates, right?
    That is my understanding. Renegades and Blackwave talisman sets only.
  • Yeah, you guys are right. Combination of just waking up math and assuming the market was oversaturated on promo things.
  • edited December 2018
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 candycanes and a group of 8 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 1618 gold sovereigns inside!

The big stocking prize has been claimed!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 100 candycanes, a pair of Ogre's Gauntlets, and 
    a group of 11 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 31 goldenseal roots 
    inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 6 candycanes and a group of 13 wood commodities 
    inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 candycanes and a group of 14 goldenseal roots
    inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 candycanes and 927 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 4 candycanes, a striped candy cane pipe, and a
    group of 7 wood commodities inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, rime-tinted goggles, and a group of
    23 valerian leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 941 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a tundral drinking horn, and a group
    of 19 bloodroot leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 29 lobelia seeds
    inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 140 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 16 lobelia seeds
    inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a Mayan Crown, and 1405 gold
    sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 7 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, an interlocked cache, and 1065 gold
    sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 754 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a magnanimous attractor, and a group
    of 33 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 12 wood commodities
    inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 233 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 4 candycanes and a group of 35 ginseng roots
    inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 4 candycanes and 1073 gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 34 valerian leaves
    inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a decorated cigar box, and a group of
    15 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a garland wreathed vial, and 2017
    gold sovereigns inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 candycanes and 475 gold sovereigns inside!

Opened 27 of them, 92 candycanes from opens, 100 from prize. And couple of nice arties. Good roll!
  • Would love to pull rime-tinted goggles. They're one of those things that I never want to actually spend credits on but wouldn't mind getting a drop for.

• edited December 2018
    This run was gud, damn.
    2 horns + pike is 300cr. Cache and crown are another ~70ish.
    35 candycanes is 175cr.
    Keeping vial to add to my growing list of arti vials.

• Nvm game scammed me on the cache. The rest is still valid!

• Got lucky! Logged in, prospected, AFK a bit, noticed the stocking announcement went off...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/O9jCjDDI