Stockings 2018!

Comments

• You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 1 mayan crown, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and a
    group of 13 wood commodities inside!
    (p) 6680h, 7332m, 29520e, 24943w  (-16m, 0.2%) 
    You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 1 mayan crown, a group of 21 lobelia seeds, and a
    group of 30 lobelia seeds inside!
    (p) 6680h, 7348m, 29640e, 24996w  (+16m, 0.2%) 
    You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 20 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 10 wood
    commodities, a group of 18 lobelia seeds, and a group of 6 coal pieces inside!
    (p) 6680h, 7348m, 29700e, 25050w  
    You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 30 credits, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a group of
    5 balls of seftonium, 1273 gold sovereigns, 1884 gold sovereigns, 1948 gold sovereigns, 648 gold 
    sovereigns, a group of 11 coal pieces, a group of 16 lobelia seeds, a group of 20 lobelia seeds, a 
    group of 21 ginseng roots, and a group of 29 lobelia seeds inside!

• You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find a group of 5 balls of seftonium, a luxurious black
    top hat, a worn whetstone, 149 gold sovereigns, 1762 gold sovereigns, 900 gold sovereigns, a group 
    of 10 coal pieces, a group of 17 goldenseal roots, a group of 20 ginseng roots, a group of 26 
    ginseng roots, a group of 26 goldenseal roots, and a group of 28 goldenseal roots inside!
    (p) 6680h, 7348m, 29917e, 25243w  (+2m, 0.0%) 
    You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 1 mayan crown, 1054 gold sovereigns, a group of 10
    wood commodities, and a group of 29 bloodroot leaves inside!

• edited December 2018
    Maybe it's the smaller sample size, or the lack of canes, but these don't feel like "double the reward of the regular versions". I mean, they were technically free bonuses, so I don't have much room to complain, but... They seem a little disappointing.
  • Same here. Definitely not what I was expecting, but still turned out to be a good haul nonetheless!

Easily the best promotion I’ve ever invested in.
  • You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 30 credits, a group of 5 balls of seftonium
    , a wooden box of parts, 1050 gold sovereigns, 510 gold sovereigns, a group of 11 steel
    bars, a group of 12 pieces of rope, a group of 12 steel bars, a group of 31 bloodroot
    leaves, and a group of 33 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 20 Humgii betting tickets, 1186 gold
    sovereigns, 901 gold sovereigns, and a group of 9 steel bars inside!

I hope these are broken.
  • Where's my canes :(.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates

• All in all, it's actually not that bad. Assuming 4cr or so per ticket, my pulls were honestly roughly equivalent to an 'average' set of 20 or so that had candycanes in them in terms of absolute credit value (that is to say, very high). And this is on top of the bonus I got as part of the promotion to begin with.

I got some minor stuff I needed, like a few crowns, customisation figurines, set of arti pipes (traded in all the christmas-y ones). Very pleased,, though people banking on canes for caches may be upset.

Good thing there's tons out there for sale!
  • There's some Sena math to win you like 3.2 credits per humgii ticket, so those are pretty valuable. And your first one was worth about 40cr, so not bad either.

• Yea, humgii tickets aren't too bad, really.
  • This exact same response happened last time they did candycanes, I should have been expected that they wouldn't have any. Especially because, I was 98% sure, platinum stockings were supposed to fill New Years Day after the Logosmas shop leaves.
  • Cooper said:
    There's some Sena math to win you like 3.2 credits per humgii ticket, so those are pretty valuable. And your first one was worth about 40cr, so not bad either.
    Average value is 3 per ticket, so there's no way to guarantee more than that, but you can get close (depending on number of tickets, and with some variation between races). With 20 tickets you can get at least 2.5cr per.
  • Taryius said:
    This exact same response happened last time they did candycanes, I should have been expected that they wouldn't have any. Especially because, I was 98% sure, platinum stockings were supposed to fill New Years Day after the Logosmas shop leaves.
    They were fine, still a good return but I assumed wrongly that they may be double canes at least (but nothing else). The pennon will ellude me i fear :P
  • I am still waiting for the Renagade completion bonus announcement!~~~~
  • Taryius said:
    This exact same response happened last time they did candycanes, I should have been expected that they wouldn't have any. Especially because, I was 98% sure, platinum stockings were supposed to fill New Years Day after the Logosmas shop leaves.
    Just to be clear, these 'were' golden stockings: they converted over to platinum right after they were filled. I also bought one last set of stockings today and was given a gold (which will presumably not fill). I've issued myself hoping admins might help me out with that and change it to platinum or fill it.
  • edited December 2018
    I got a pipe, a Mayan crown, 20 racetrack tickets, and a figurine, 5 Lucrescent nuts, and a whetstone (no value to me, unfortunately) from my four golden. Will have to wait and see how the tickets actually do (I don't go for the safe bets).

The majority of my bonus stockings were platinum, though, so I still have 2 fancy and 8 regular to open when those get filled.

Update: You have won 653 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 5 tickets on Kiss My Sass wins the race!
  • Another update: You have won 1072 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 5 tickets on Chomps wins the race!
  • You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find a prospector's guidebook, a shard of the lesser
    lorewarden, an elegant diamond vial, 1856 gold sovereigns, 719 gold sovereigns, and a group of 32 
    lobelia seeds inside!

That was good.
  • Antonius go fk yourself with that luck omg. Merry Christmas
  • Aegoth said:
    Antonius go fk yourself with that luck omg. Merry Christmas
    If it makes you feel any better my next bet of 10 tickets didn't pay off.
  • A gambling promo that gives gambling tickets to gamble with.

Basically felt the gold stockings were shit, personally. I got 20 tickets and 2 top hats and a mayan crown and a trait reset. For me, I considered that worse than the 25 stockings I opened, and the only reason they were of any value to me was that I bought caches and got some pieces to redeem.
  • Man.... they offer you all a deal, you make out like a bandit, and still complain for more....

Just saying, these promotions are better than what's normal.... they may not be what YOU want... but I'm 76% sure that 87% of the people are more than happy with them..

Disclaimer:(68% of all stats are made up)
  • Telinus said:
    A gambling promo that gives gambling tickets to gamble with.

Basically felt the gold stockings were shit, personally. I got 20 tickets and 2 top hats and a mayan crown and a trait reset. For me, I considered that worse than the 25 stockings I opened, and the only reason they were of any value to me was that I bought caches and got some pieces to redeem.
    Adrik got a ridiculously good gold stocking and I'm jealous. Clearly he stole your luck.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Would've been nice if the gold ones had candycanes in them, but oh well.

• You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 1 mayan crown, 2070 gold sovereigns, a group of 32
    goldenseal roots, and a group of 9 pieces of rope inside!

I thought only unhung gold stockings turned into platinum after Logosmas?
  • It's good promo this round. Would also appreciate if the known bugs for talismans or promos are fixed... 
  • Wicella said:
    You open a logosmas platinum stocking and find 1 mayan crown, 2070 gold sovereigns, a group of 32
    goldenseal roots, and a group of 9 pieces of rope inside!

I thought only unhung gold stockings turned into platinum after Logosmas?
    They (as in hung gold stockings) all got filled and then converted for some reason because on the admin side of things they wanted there to be no more golden stockings (I had to get one filled manually by staff because I got it during a purchase on Christmas Day, but they seem to have fixed you getting golden stockings now). My understanding is that gold and platinum are equivalent though so it's nothing to be concerned about.
  • 25 Logosmas Stockings = 85 candycanes , 3 garland wreathed vials, 2 striped candy cane pipes, 2 antler pipes, 1 Mayan Crown, 2 decorated cigar boxes, rime-tinted goggles and a pair of Ogre's Gauntlets - full pulls inside spoiler.

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 609 gold sovereigns inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 8 wood commodities inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 12 wood commodities inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 6 candycanes, a decorated cigar box, a garland wreathed vial, and 891 gold sovereigns inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 24 bloodroot leaves inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a striped candy cane pipe, and a group of 13 wood commodities inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 17 goldenseal roots inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a Mayan Crown, and a group of 29 ginseng roots inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 12 wood commodities inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, an antler pipe, and a group of 32 valerian leaves inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, rime-tinted goggles, and a group of 6 coal pieces inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 4 candycanes and 1426 gold sovereigns inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 956 gold sovereigns inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a decorated cigar box, and a group of 13 lobelia seeds inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a striped candy cane pipe, a garland wreathed vial, and a group of 14 bloodroot leaves inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 10 pieces of rope inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 candycanes and 1704 gold sovereigns inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 4 candycanes, a garland wreathed vial, and a group of 21 goldenseal roots inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 4 candycanes and a group of 8 steel bars inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 1402 gold sovereigns inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, a pair of Ogre's Gauntlets, and a group of 33 goldenseal roots inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and 1592 gold sovereigns inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes and a group of 13 wood commodities inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 3 candycanes, an antler pipe, and a group of 6 steel bars inside!
    You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 candycanes and a group of 11 wood commodities inside!

• Seems I screwed up the spoiler tag and now every stocking is in its own spoiler - can anyone fix please.
  • Gauntlets in ordinary open is a good roll!
  • Dochitha said:
    Gauntlets in ordinary open is a good roll!

Yeah, I wanted them pretty badly myself. 200 or so stockings in I gave up and just bought the gauntlets I wanted.