Refugees of Shallam, how are you coping?

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Will be over in the morning with a hundred hand axes to help chop wood.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Tanaar said:
    No, but we do need them to choose from among the locations and names we suggested, and creating a few rooms there would be nice, as we'd otherwise have to go deep into the wilderness map to do it. We can RP mud huts and shirts-off manly cutting of wood and sawing of boards and stuff all we want, but we don't know where it's going to be. It doesn't do us any good to start RPing mud huts and such on the western shore of Ulangi under the name of Bob's City when the eventual location is going to be in the Thraasi Hills with the name of Suzy's Junction. Like I said, choose a location, give us a name, and we'll take it from there while the rooms are written and behind-the-scenes magic is worked.
    How manly are we talking about?
    Read this and all kinds of smart responses came to mind, but @Synbios trumped them all.

You know you want me with my shirt off, bby.
  • mmm I think there is a reason why they havent begun building in one of the locations since they are still working out where/how best to place it. None us know how this will go, maybe a new area will be revealed where building a civilization would be best, maybe a new city wont even be "built", perhaps  a hidden one found, the list goes on and on. I am more than sure that the Admin have thought this through and if little RPs like building huts or chopping down trees was part of the plan, then they would have definitely done it.
  • [spoiler]We're moving into Seleucar[/spoiler]

• Veldrin said:
    [spoiler]We're moving into Seleucar[/spoiler]
    I KNEW IT!
  • @Synbios: Sometimes I like to pretend you're Deadpool.
  • It warms my heart when I see so many people quit the clan and join Cyrene. Now if only more Obuuns went that way, I'd be so happy:) Except Anaidiana, she's not retarded.
  • Elowin said:
    @Synbios: Sometimes I like to pretend you're Deadpool.
    This is sure to piss @Mizik off.

• bang bang! bangbangbangbang!!!
  • Mizik said:

bang bang! bangbangbangbang!!!

Did someone say chimichanga? Nevermind, that's just the sound of my skull and brains healing.

• @synbios artful troll, that's housefavorable... Wait clan favorable... Wait well thank you for that laugh.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • This then is how refugees of Shallam are coping. At least there's something to do while being logged in.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    We play a lot of Cabal while we wait...
  • Reminds me of Settlers of Catan *shallam.
  • @achilles don't forget games like league of legends and minecraft!

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    That's it! *shallam should quit trying to rush for cities, since the rest of us already have ours in place. You guys need to start rushing Development Cards. That's how the underdog wins.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • edited January 2013
    @Synbios I only know one Achaean that wears a cravat.
  • edited January 2013
    @Tahquil Alexius wears a cravat, so now there are two.

• suffix mathonwy Corso, Trendsetter
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • "Men turning gay"? Valeo is going to start wearing a cravat.

(Too bad it can't be a new EA house item)
  • New God, order item : cravat.
  • edited January 2013
    Tahquil said:
    New God, order item : cravat.

Artefact:

Cravat of the Darcy

When worn, you may do LEAVE CRAVAT ON to afflict all people in the area with lust and the lovers effect. This may also have the side-effect of bodices ripping and men turning gay. Use responsibly.

Iphis said:
    Reminds me of Settlers of Catan *shallam.

Statistically speaking, the main cause of death amongst the Refugees is not raid deaths, but dysentry I mean xoran flakes oh wait, that's been cured as well.

• HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    I have one box of xoran flakes left. Fitty bucks, cheap!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
  • A month+ passed and nothing new really happened in terms of the city coming together. There's no Houses so there's no new members or novices, no tanks to raid with so we're cut off from the war system, haven't heard any kind of discussion on the new city planning either... I hope we'll wait a reasonable amount of time to see progress.
This discussion has been closed.