Gem and Veil (and Hood) Changes

123457»

Comments

• Jonathin said:
    Flowerdor will rise again?
    Flowerdor will BLOSSOM again!
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Fair. I missed opportunity for pun.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited February 2018
    Would be nice if civilians/non-comms could get some way to maintain privacy provided they're not out to cause trouble. This is because there are people in the game who are out to cause trouble in any way it's possible, and it just became impossible to avoid them. Some people just want to be left alone, and the ones I am talking about you won't have heard from even if they wore old veils and gems.

Maybe greatly buff the effects on Privacy Room upgrades for people's homes. I am not sure how you can annoy the hell out of the world if you're chatting with friends in one room in the subdivisions.
  • Iocun said:
    Logged in to forums after ages, just so I could click "like" on the OP.
    Come back.

Teach me not to be a scrub.

:frown:

• Iocun's pretty good, but he's not good enough to do that.

• Silvarien said:
    Would be nice if civilians/non-comms could get some way to maintain privacy provided they're not out to cause trouble. This is because there are people in the game who are out to cause trouble in any way it's possible, and it just became impossible to avoid them. Some people just want to be left alone, and the ones I am talking about you won't have heard from even if they wore old veils and gems.

Maybe greatly buff the effects on Privacy Room upgrades for people's homes. I am not sure how you can annoy the hell out of the world if you're chatting with friends in one room in the subdivisions.
    Ship Commscreen is good enough for that.
  • @Nicola @Makarios, just realized this but the veil change kinda made the SoW scrying bowl pointless (I don't see any reason to use it over veil'd farsee). Is it possible to get refunds on those?
  • @Nicola @Makarios, just realized this but the veil change kinda made the SoW scrying bowl pointless (I don't see any reason to use it over veil'd farsee). Is it possible to get refunds on those?
    This was already covered earlier in the thread. There may be changes to scrying bowl functionality, but as far as I know they're not (yet) offering refunds.
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    Antonius said:
    @Nicola @Makarios, just realized this but the veil change kinda made the SoW scrying bowl pointless (I don't see any reason to use it over veil'd farsee). Is it possible to get refunds on those?
    This was already covered earlier in the thread. There may be changes to scrying bowl functionality, but as far as I know they're not (yet) offering refunds.
    Yea hopefully we will hear something soonish about it. Would be nice to know what they might do with it though.

I noticed this as well. Not sure whether I should hold on to it or... hmmm. No options because SoW. Need to hold on to it.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it