Quick Combat Questions

Comments

• You curing really awkwardly and getting smacked with a ~1200 bleed inflame ^_^

Poor Kiet knew what was coming, tried to stop me. But you were locked, and it was too late :3

But yeah, what Atalkez said. Does 7.3 damage per point of bleeding, before resists.
  • Last I checked it was 6 points per bleed, 8 with sensitivity.
  • edited March 2016
    Weird, when I tested with Josoul ~2 weeks ago, it was 7.3 and 9.5-ish. (with/without sensi). Note that I'm saying before resists, so maybe you tested it on someone witht rans minis? I'm not sure :S
  • Always thought it was 6 as well. 

• If it changes from person to person,  could it be a difference in Int?

• edited March 2016
    Could be int or collar affecting it, or it could be a change to the formula since Amranu and Dunn tested Inflame. I'm spending tonight watching season 2 of Daredevil, but if I remember over the weekend I'll see if I can do some testing on Inflame with varying amounts of intelligence as well as with/without collar.
  • Inflame/anthius not affected by int/collar, already tested it out with Uthulu. Only thing that changes inflame damage, is resists. Anthius is flat percentage; hits like a meatball to lower leveled people, does a ton to high health. (number-wise). Resists could be why my numbers are different from Dunn's/Amranu's, took a fair bit more bleeding to kill Qwindor/Lala than it did others I've fought recently.
  • What damage type is it, fire?
  • Antonius said:
    Could be int or collar affecting it, or it could be a change to the formula since Amranu and Dunn tested Inflame. I'm spending tonight watching season 2 of Daredevil, but if I remember over the weekend I'll see if I can do some testing on Inflame with varying amounts of intelligence as well as with/without collar.
    Omg. Daredevil season 2. Does anyone else equate Tanris with Daredevil? 
  • Kiet said:
    What damage type is it, fire?
    I wanna say yes, but knowing Achaea, maybe not.

Magic-source, fire type I think, though.
  • Yeah, knowing Achaea is why I ask :D
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Should be fire damage, yeah. Seemed to be 6*bleeding, when I saw it from Dochitha.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Aerek said:
    Should be fire damage, yeah.
    Did someone say holocaust??? :D
  • Xinna said:
    Antonius said:
    Omg. Daredevil season 2. Does anyone else equate Tanris with Daredevil? 
    I do now.

• Aerek said:
    Should be fire damage, yeah. Seemed to be 6*bleeding, when I saw it from Dochitha.
    That's pretty badass witchcraft imagery, turning someone's blood into fire. Does it consume all the bleeding?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    Yeah, it does. If they don't kill you with it, or with the subsequent Vodun Throttle, you've got some room to breathe.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • You can throttle/inflame at the same time iirc

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• edited March 2016
    You can, yes. Destroying the doll in the process.

Also, technically! Inflame doesn't consume -all- the bleeding, it's just most of the time people die to it. Consumes all but 50, since it too triggers teraile/maligus. So if you don't die from it, you'll have 50 bleed left. Which means you can still get smacked with another ~370 damage (counting maligus) + whatever throttle hits, if they don't soulscourge on the first. That's why I always swiftcurse inflame first, so if they don't die to that, they're like gonna die to the follow up, assuming I've set things up correctly.
  • Yeah, fell for that shit that one skirmish with Chiam and crew. After that, he always became first target.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Inflame is best in group, that's why we used it in the CTF. Literally just bleed and inflame.
  • I was using inflame in groups before spiritlore. Plebs. (actually found some fun logs of runelore shaman doing this in raids that I'll have to clean up to post)

• Rip merry  :'(
    Was told today that INT doesn't affect Accentato anymore. Can we confirm or disprove that? As of not that long ago, fighting a Bard with an L3 Sash and without one was a difference of night and day. I tended to avoid Gamoneterik when I could for a reason.
  • Int doesn't affect accentato against denizens. It should still matter in PvP.
  • If I'm not mistaken, they decreased the scaling with mental affs but it's still affected by INT.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I'm pretty sure they increased the scaling with mental affs, but reduced the base damage, in the latest round of changes to accentato (though there's also been a straight nerf a few classlead rounds ago, too). It does less damage than before with fewer afflictions, but should do the same (or possibly more) when you reach some amount of afflictions.
  • Oh righto, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• I've returned after a break and switched to Dual Blunt Infernal. Anyone willing to help me out combat wise in Mhaldor? I'll ask IG too, but the only people around at the moment at novice Alchemists
  • DWB Infernal? Have fun annihilating everyone. 

Pulp/Vivisect pressure if they somehow can survive the prep.