This war

Comments

• I never really liked the "pretend other person is raging and tell them to calm down" style of arguing, personally. Don't post about me if you don't want to hear what I think about your post.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Honestly, every time we think "okay lets loosen up just a little bit and try", not only do y'all land a sanction, but more people from your side come, and you pick a room that is impossible to defend. Twice, now, with two more tanks in another popular (if more defendable) spot as we speak. We also lose people as times goes on because it's exhausting to defend for over an hour, only to have one little slip up fuck up everything and bam, now it's 2 more hours to try and get rid of tanks.

This is why we don't want to play nice. Every time we try, we're handed our asses overpowered to a huge degree. 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be

A plume of black smoke rises into the sky above the City of Mhaldor.

5200h, 4693m, 24900e, 19566w cexkdb-  17:00:20.514

A plume of black smoke rises into the sky above the City of Mhaldor.

5200h, 4700m, 24900e, 19571w cexkdb-  17:00:27.942

Boom?
    Huh. Neat.
    10v18 or so at the end there, so yeah, boom.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Better than when you guys did 6v14.  Right?

Right?

And got 5 tanks for it?

Because we had 6 defenders.

Right?

Stop your victim screaming, you started this shit.  We offered to make it 1 tank/sanction.  Proficy/Aegoth/Nyd declined.

You reap what you sow.
  • 11 when I arrived in just before the first tank esploded.

Then we stacked bodies for the last two. 

At least it wasn't four more, eh?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited June 2017
    Melodie said:
    Honestly, every time we think "okay lets loosen up just a little bit and try", not only do y'all land a sanction, but more people from your side come, and you pick a room that is impossible to defend. Twice, now, with two more tanks in another popular (if more defendable) spot as we speak. We also lose people as times goes on because it's exhausting to defend for over an hour, only to have one little slip up fuck up everything and bam, now it's 2 more hours to try and get rid of tanks.

This is why we don't want to play nice. Every time we try, we're handed our asses overpowered to a huge degree. 

I asked Nyderrasethi (begged him, really) to agree to a rule against multitank raids for this reason. He declined. We have to fight fire with fire. You guys cannot possibly claim you were "playing nice" and we aren't when you did the exact same thing to get a lead in the first place, though.

I don't feel bad at all.

• Daeir said:
    Sobriquet said:
    This whole thread is throughly hilarious from an outsider's view. 
    It's actually a clever ruse and we're all colluding to make you think we don't like this war, when actuality we're finding people thinking we're serious about it absolutely hilarious.

The real war is on here. Mhaldor and Targossas have already won.
    You're right on the last point, given these are the only two factions in the game actually playing at the moment. The rest of us are hunting, sailing, fishing and mud sexing waiting for it all to blow over.  

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
    edited June 2017
    I don't care about the multi-tanking. I care about you using undefendable, special exit rooms. The latter of which you really shouldn't even know about, but that's how OOC goes I guess. You're picking on the wrong things here.

And you're cute as always, Frederich.

Edit:

(Party): Ailea says, "Magenta -> at Within the belltower."
    8250h, 8289m, 36800e, 33680w,  cexkdb-
    (Party): Ailea says, "Illaren -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Nazihk -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Ankhareoutef -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Xaden -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Antonius -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Mithrik -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Laniara -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Siduri -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Torinn -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Jayden -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Avalea -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Micaelis -> at Top of the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Frederich -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Daeir -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Ruca -> at Within the belltower."
    (Party): Ailea says, "Mathilda -> at Within the belltower."
  • Melodie said:
    I don't care about the multi-tanking. I care about you using undefendable, special exit rooms. The latter of which you really shouldn't even know about, but that's how OOC goes I guess. You're picking on the wrong things here.

Is he? Not really my type, but I suppose he could be cute. Maybe.

• Melodie said:

Interesting thing to note, the OOC line there, coming from someone who openly admitted calling in people over Discord and asking someone to log in from the gym to oust -Hashan- from the city. 

As as someone said above, these things go around in circles and will always happen. It's just how the game pans out. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
    I have no idea what you're talking about. The only time on discord I called for anyone was to see what Aegoth was up to, as he had said he would be in 20 minutes prior. It was less of a call and more of a check up. If that's the only example you can pull out (of which, no other examples exist that are even close), s'not going to get you terribly far.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Sobriquet said:
    This whole thread is throughly hilarious from an outsider's view. 
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited June 2017
    I said when we had 6v14/15.  When you 5-tanked us.  I wasn't talking about right now.

Also, that room wasn't OOC knowledge at all.  The first room we tanked (the pariat or whatever) we were standing there.  I saw it.  Went "Why don't we tank up here?"  and everyone was like no.

Then they realized there was no LoS and said yes.

The second room we tanked was a room most people knew about.  You went in through the excavated tunnel and tried to guard us.

We blew the tank and moved to the last 2 rooms.

Of which, Medi & Kiet literally fed us the tank kills to detonate.

Also, the crevase.. we didn't even know had that secret E entrance into it.
  • I'm on Sobriquet's side.

• We gave you sanction, fred, you can stop the whining :open_mouth:

Of course, I expect you'll be nice and stay in the city next time we raid, too, fair's fair.
  • Kiet said:
    We gave you sanction, fred, you can stop the whining :open_mouth:

Of course, I expect you'll be nice and stay in the city next time we raid, too, fair's fair.
    Will see how I feel.

• I think it's valid to be indignant about getting accused of metagaming when there's no solid proof of such, and when there is, in fact, evidence contrary to that accusation.
     <3 
  • How did you fall into it o_o Honestly curious
  • Frederich said:
    I said when we had 6v14/15.  When you 5-tanked us.  I wasn't talking about right now.

Also, that room wasn't OOC knowledge at all.  The first room we tanked (the pariat or whatever) we were standing there.  I saw it.  Went "Why don't we tank up here?"  and everyone was like no.

Then they realized there was no LoS and said yes.

The second room we tanked was a room most people knew about.  You went in through the excavated tunnel and tried to guard us.

We blew the tank and moved to the last 2 rooms.

Of which, Medi & Kiet literally fed us the tank kills to detonate.

Also, the crevase.. we didn't even know had that secret E entrance into it.
    which is it bro, are we feeding you tank kills or are we avoiding fights. Medi and I can't be both fight-avoiding and taking risks at once!
  • I fall into that thing all the time, it isn't new knowledge that it's there.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited June 2017
    Fred's posts are always good for a laugh. If its something that happened against him, he's the world's most oppressed victim ever. If it's something that benefits him, he's as smug as a Trump
  • edited June 2017
     @Melodie You can accuse @Farrah of using OOC knowledge as much as you want, but considering Antidas was Mhaldorian for about half his life, you can't really accuse the same regarding room locations, and even if she hadn't stumbled on it, I sure as hell knew about it ICly and could have just told everyone else it was there. Trying to cry alt abuse/metagaming because she knew about a room location that you thought she didn't know about/was secret is just silly, and reflects badly on you.

Edit: also, pretending Mhaldor wouldn't absolutely tank the rooms they thought they could defend with the most success is even more ridiculous than the above. Of course you would. Not our fault you happen to have rooms with special exits like that.

• I can't eve n work up the sobriety for a trump impression...

Let's have fun, eh?

• Antidas said:
     @Melodie You can accuse @Farrah of using OOC knowledge as much as you want, but considering Antidas was Mhaldorian for about half his life, you can't really accuse the same regarding room locations, and even if she hadn't stumbled on it, I sure as hell knew about it ICly and could have just told everyone else it was there. Trying to cry alt abuse/metagaming because she knew about a room location that you thought she didn't know about/was secret is just silly, and reflects badly on you.

Edit: also, pretending Mhaldor wouldn't absolutely tank the rooms they thought they could defend with the most success is even more ridiculous than the above. Of course you would. Not our fault you happen to have rooms with special exits like that.
    Does that at least cancel out the complaints about Mhaldor being harder to raid? :P
    Last post:

I honestly don't care how I look, because most people will take what they want to believe out of a post and hold onto it. I'm a bit tired and frustrated, between midterm studying and the way some of the things in this war are happening. You point to "BUT YOU DIDN'T AGREE TO OUR TERMS SO WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT" as a reason to always take things up another notch that catches most of us (not Proficy, perhaps) off-guard. Forcing people into the city via portal/earring for sanction, chasing anyone who is at all in the city and decides to duck out of the raid and do other things, choosing rooms that are unable to be LoS'd or guarded and hole up with retardation/totem/vibes/rites/harms (aka suicide), among other things.

I understand you're here to win. It was initially my impression we were here to create a fun and entertaining war, but I'm starting to see the need to win is trumping that (on both sides, mind you). It's going to be a rough twenty days ahead, but it is what it is at this point.