Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Crixos for being a stand-up dude in the face of a baffling situation.

• @Peak has been great to interact with, from settling disputes to haggling.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• That is so cool

• Depending on the denizen, you can just kill it to make it drop any items it's holding.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• @Saonji for a couple of them that steal items when you die to them, you have to kill them and get the item from the corpse, but you usually have to know what the item was.

• @Saonji @Peak

it was the ghost lady in forest watch. I tried to take it from her, and she growled at me, then I tried to kill her, and she vanished.

• edited May 2021

@Peak I know. My comment was more that she didn't specify whether it was a denizen loyal to Cyrene or what (IE: Something she'd get in trouble for attacking), or not something her char would want to attack RP-wise.

• @Saonji mine was really just a random fun fact :P

• Lol @Ryssa I did the exact same thing to the exact same denizen. I think I even posted in Raves here when I issued and was kindly and promptly given my journal back!

• Darn it, now I'm curious and I'll probably never know what it is. This makes me sad.

• I have a cute little rat now, and I love him, and he is special.

• aureate radiance

@Namino

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

Needs more WARPSTONE

• Thank you for fixing that @Makarios

<3

If u were really proud u would quit ur job and play achaea full time

• But I have job specifically to support my Achaea habit :(

• @Eryl I feel you, our jobs....feed our habits.

That being said and I was even chatting with @Colgano a bit about it last night. Things have been fun lately, were all playing a game, and we need to remember that. But like despite some things, it also brings our little micro-communities closer by having conflict in the bigger picture.

You're an inspiring person when you are about and I think that makes things fun. I think having strong personalities that are inclusive of everyone despite skill level are really what make a City in the game thrive. Hashan does it good that way and I have been having alot of fun seeing those different perspectives working together.

That being said, I wish I had more time, but I have taken in two teenage nephews who eat me out of house and home and work has been incredibly busy. IRL always takes priority, but I am making the most of my time when I can.

• Both Hashan and Ashtan have been bigger before, and will be again. After a while you'll notice that what city is popular kind of shifts every now and then. Right now Eleusis is all big and fancy, but eventually we'll shrink and someone else will be the new big and fancy.

• I think Targ is next when the Paladin rework happens.

yeah... maybe for like 5 minutes before people realize how shit it is lol