Achaean Raves

Comments

• Astarod Member Posts: 963 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

8:37AM

* WEAPONRY is now attained through leveling, the same as survival. All lessons invested in weaponry skills have been refunded.

Thank you, IRE!

• I honestly don't know why that's not already the case.

Provide a taste of the fun through a full transed class, then have the additionals be investment based if you want to.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

burning man tickets don't pay for themselves

• edited June 2021

Glamping aint cheap, BAI MAI CREDIZ

BM is like the KBR or Halliburton of desert "camping". But ironically, with more pollution

• Just please drop the incredibly high cost of multiclass in general....

I've got over 4000 lessons now and even with the credits I have saved, can't tri-trans slot 3. Also, PLEASE let me forget Searfaring to get lessons back, I'm never going to use it.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Just please drop the incredibly high cost of multiclass in general....

Done. Classes now take 3 less credits to learn.

You're WELCOME.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• just drop multiclassing altogether please

• I could do a lot with the refunded credits from classes two and three...

• (and 4 and 5)

• @Ictinus That rework looks really fun! I'm bummed life won't let me play much to see it, but it's cool to see old areas get new life. Also, thank you for the shout! Made me smile, I appreciate it!

• It really was fun and quite refreshing as a fairly new player, cause I don't think I've ever seen so many new, evil, and painful deathsights! Makes me not try to go and explore even if I'm a Dragon now... 😅

• @Ictinus for getting the Tourist's voyage up and running again and then hanging out on the 2-3 day period as I worked through that voyage!

• edited July 2021

@Armali @Ashlei @Ita @Agramon @Mazus

Literally...

Have been having so much fun on our monster hunts. A mixture of silly and serious and just the right amounts of chaos and fun. The Adventures of AMIGAA shall be such a memory, and I look forward to our excitement spreading through the after-hours crew of Hashan and more people joining us for bigger, more dangerous prey. Who knows what our intrepid band of adventurers will get up to next.

Also weird discoveries like dresses found in the deeps.

WTF.

I love you guys and you absolutely make things fun, keep being you!

• ItaIta Hashan

@Gurklukke

Go Team,  AMIGAA!!!

Thank you for being a great experience and last laugh of my night. You are precious and adored, Gurky! So is everyone in the  AMIGAA!! May its energy spread as you mentioned to more of our after-hours crew in Hashan!

Until then, our group is precious to me! Thank you for being part of that!

• edited July 2021

[Post was accidentally made to this thread intead of the one I was reading and replied to.]

• Yes the event was super cool, reminded me of the old Scarlatan concerts although this one was a bit scarier lol. Thanks to @Agramon and @Ita for hosting!

• Got to say. Love the Broken Mirror cocktails.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Friend of mine got into Achaea to give it a try after seeing me and some others on my Discord server playing it (under the active game setting). Excited to see if they stick with it.

• edited October 2021

Big raves to see a Foozle (or any world event) run that wasn't tied into the anniversary or year xx0 games.

(But can we have walking to areas back since WALK TO got nerfed? Makes it hard to compete against people with auto-walkers when I don't use Mudlet.)

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

It's been a little while since I had over three straight hours of rp with different kinds of people and views! Enough was exchanged I actually needed a fifteen minute brain recharge to let everything settle in. Reminds me of why I do still keep logging in despite the struggle some days. Y'all know who you are. Thank you for keeping me engaged. 🙂

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Just a shoutout to @Dunn he knows what he did. You the real one my man.

• I love those shit show moments when everyone that hates you, and hates each other, are in a room and it's a random free for all of chaos and death.

• I qq'd because we didn't all turn on Dunn immediately :(