Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited January 2021
    The flavour and lore behind the classes and skills are some of my favourite things to read, and with Pariah you have all outdone yourselves. Just reading through the AB files was so much fun, never mind playing around with them. And the AB for Interment(Well, the actual AB has a different name, but the interment ritual)? All I can say is yesssss <3.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    The history and lore of the Ghezavat commune itself is pretty interesting too.  Despite some things being broken quest wise it's been rather enjoyable learning about them and their history. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Alas, I won't be able to do those now unless I want to start up a new character for it.
  • Shirszae said:
    The history and lore of the Ghezavat commune itself is pretty interesting too.  Despite some things being broken quest wise it's been rather enjoyable learning about them and their history. 

Definitely this. I have adopted Kosey as one of my own and will be protecting him aggressively. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Honestly, even though Ghezavat want to murder me violently, I love them so much, so much personality and well written dialogue even in rage at a sweet little Pariah boye.

The desire to uncover more, amidst all of this feels so much grander than just a class release, theres so much we don't know still, yet it is still 100 percent functional.
    Seriously, the amount of thought that has went into this release and the story it and that which associates with it tells. I am astounded!

((Also sorry about my Count von Count meme when Tatynne was counting, I am really a nerd for lore, and I didn't intend to ruin the mood))
  • Unique death sequences, too. Whee. Post more if you have 'em, judging by Discord there's a few.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Probably not the best place for this, Its more a rant than a rave, If there is a better forum for this, i will hapilly move it.

So lets talk about Raids.
    They can be pretty fun, for the most part even when i'm getting my shhhh kicked in, the core guys and i somehow manage to keep our spirits up, and i'm not here to complain about Raids in general.
    I hope to bring to attention the fact that some of us are targetting the non combatants  during a raid. Its really just bad form overall. There are alot of people in every faction that just dont enjoy combat, and dont want any part of it. Thats 100% fine in my book. Leave them alone, let them find enjoyment in Achaea how they see fit, they are not hurting anyone.
    Just because some of us are willing to rip the entrails from one another, doesnt mean that others are. So lets just leave the non combatants out of it? Its getting really really annoying to have to listen to an hours whining from snowflakes who got targetted and are not helping defend or even part of the army.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    yeah for sure.  that'll be addressed bro.
  • Accidents happen, I talked to Saonji about it after the fact. Waterlord beckoned people adjacent to me, so everyone hit alertness at the same time. Hard to determine who is there to fight and not on the fly. If you have fighting near your gates, probably should tell people not to send or be in the area. That’s what I’ve always done.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Llohr said:
    Its getting really really annoying to have to listen to an hours whining from snowflakes who got targetted and are not helping defend or even part of the army.
    Rest of your post was fine. This part here is really fucking shitty, though. You can't say it's fine they don't want anything to do with it, then call them whining snowflakes when they get roped into it.

You know we haven't had any real problem IG or out, but man you need a serious attitude adjustment at times.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• snowflake

• Props to the targos for not kicking us out of the rampage.  That was a bro move.  I had a lot of fun!
  • Llohr said:
    Probably not the best place for this, Its more a rant than a rave, If there is a better forum for this, i will hapilly move it.

So lets talk about Raids.
    They can be pretty fun, for the most part even when i'm getting my shhhh kicked in, the core guys and i somehow manage to keep our spirits up, and i'm not here to complain about Raids in general.
    I hope to bring to attention the fact that some of us are targetting the non combatants  during a raid. Its really just bad form overall. There are alot of people in every faction that just dont enjoy combat, and dont want any part of it. Thats 100% fine in my book. Leave them alone, let them find enjoyment in Achaea how they see fit, they are not hurting anyone.
    Just because some of us are willing to rip the entrails from one another, doesnt mean that others are. So lets just leave the non combatants out of it? Its getting really really annoying to have to listen to an hours whining from snowflakes who got targetted and are not helping defend or even part of the army.

Saonji said:
    Llohr said:
    Its getting really really annoying to have to listen to an hours whining from snowflakes who got targetted and are not helping defend or even part of the army.
    Rest of your post was fine. This part here is really fucking shitty, though. You can't say it's fine they don't want anything to do with it, then call them whining snowflakes when they get roped into it.

Caelan said:
    snowflake

I don't think he really thinks anyone is a 'whiny snowflake' of any sort. I thought he said that because it's what he thought would be more relatable from the perspective of people who might not care whether or not they are targetting a noncom. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. However, I was standing in the room when he got some very rude accusations from someone who was blaming him for someone else's actions, and that was... not cool. I tried afterward to explain to her that this was not cool, and I don't think I got through to her.

Caelan, I think, just threw his one word post in for silly. I can get behind silly! Better than the frustrated sigh I was feeling before I read it. :)
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Oh I absolutely did.  Raid threads never end well

• @Thaisen, you posted beautiful graphs of various delightful things in January.

Will you update those beautiful graphs of various delightful things?

Also someone give this man a job.

• @Eryl I have posted many graphs, of many delightful things, which things are you referring to?

• I feel like @Pandora still maintains her crown as smite-goddess of the Garden, if that is the graph being referred to.

Though @Phaestus is making some headway lately I feel like.

• @Thaisen this was easier than trying to quote you:

• @Eryl Like a YTD of 2021 so far? Yeah I could do that for sure, I'll take a look later after work.

• Yea that would be really cool, @Thaisen! It would be neat to include any other categories you might enjoy doing as well. Fun stats are fun!

• Yea that would be really cool, @Thaisen! It would be neat to include any other categories you might enjoy doing as well. Fun stats are fun!

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

Enjoying the posturing in the news boards.

• Damn you all for getting me into seafaring. This is a rave.

• I have one picture for this....

• This is beautiful.

• I don't know how to quote. This is awful.

Love you 2 @Ryssa