Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited December 2020
    Trey said:
    Not a fan of the use of has been/have been passive voice style, but I'm glad you guys are having fun!
    That is totally valid criticism, and I'm pretty sure it's already been mentioned to Balfriel. This was only his second design submission ever.
  • Eryl said:

For the fall of the Cyrenian Pantheon, 5 Auguary 847 AF
    Those damn augurs.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Saonji said:
    Eryl said:

For the fall of the Cyrenian Pantheon, 5 Auguary 847 AF
    Those damn augurs.

That's just an engraving. It can be fixed easily :)
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    To whoever/Whoever created the ladybirds :
    - thank you for putting them in the Aureliana forest (my grove forest)
    - thank you for not having to kill them to complete the quest for the halflings
    - please, please, please can you leave them there after Logosmas?

I really love them!
  • @Tygrin just taught me how to sail completely in character. Fantastic job. 
  • @Taryius gives the best presents. Tiny models of things we've destroyed and/or conquered!

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• I really have to take a minute to thank the players behind Hashan's soldiers right now.

I know that it gets annoying to be hounded.  I know constantly prodding and pestering and asking you to do things requires you to dedicate your time to the things we want to do.  I really do know these things, and I cannot tell you enough how thankful I am that you all retain both your patience and tenacity.  I do not know how you guys manage to stay positive, motivated, and ever moving forward, but you do.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.  As a player, I have never had as much fun in the past ten years of Achaea than I have in recent months playing with you fucks.  Minister of War is often times a position that doesn't do much.  Since becoming MoW, it feels like I never stop doing things because you lot are always keeping me so busy.  I cannot put into words how much joy you bring me (and others, but I will not speak for them).  So yea, thank you guys.

But like, if you could stop trashing Cyrene during the 3am EST retaliation raids, that'd be great.  I'm running out of people to promote  :#
  • @Veldrin saved me from royally FTFO when mudlet decided to yeet all scripts and then freeze while I was bashing. Thanks for putting up with my "how compooter wok" questions
  • @mizik swiggity swooty i'm comin' for that booty

wear the suit
  • I'm still surprised that I haven't single-handedly moved Gaia's kill count past Pandora's. I haven't been doing my part, but will keep trying!
  • Proficy's count is far higher than what it shows as well, he has more than a handful of whisper cloths.

• Dalran going flat hurts.
  • edited January 2021
    Cooper said:
    Proficy's count is far higher than what it shows as well, he has more than a handful of whisper cloths.
    Whisper doesn’t hide from the API which I’m sure is where Thaisen pulled his numbers from.

Damn I was on pace for 3K and fell off. Gotta PK more this year.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I was a little offended that I wasn't on the list until I realized I didn't play much last year until I joined Eleusis. 

• Kinilan said:
    Dalran going flat hurts.
    Still not as flat as you tho 
  • Dalran said:
    Kinilan said:
    Dalran going flat hurts.
    Still not as flat as you tho 

I'm trying to make you look dead you son of a bitch!
  • Gaia said:
    Also, my line is not green. Confirmation that @Thaisen is a monster.
    Atalkez said:
    Cooper said:
    Proficy's count is far higher than what it shows as well, he has more than a handful of whisper cloths.
    Whisper doesn’t hide from the API which I’m sure is where Thaisen pulled his numbers from.

Correct on all counts
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    That graph just proves you don't need to be good at combat to get kills
  • Wow, calling out Pandora like that. Brave choice.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Reyson said:
    Wow, calling out Pandora like that. Brave choice.
    too bad ur not on it :lol:

uh no it wasn't meant as a bad thing, it's more like 'hey you can participate in group combat and be really good while also not being good at 1v1'
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Man, I felt feelings for the first time in a while today, and overwhelming nostalgia. Talk about knowing how to tug on my poor, abused heartstrings.  

Thank you for the little touch on the shoulder. It's nice to be remembered. 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • the only thing I got from those numbers is Astarod dies a lot

• Trey said:
    the only thing I got from those numbers is Astarod dies a lot
    You r rude. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Trey said:
    the only thing I got from those numbers is Astarod dies a lot
    I mean...you're not wrong...

• edited January 2021
    Pariah might be my favourite class across all of IRE.

So much awesome flavour and utility across the skills. Also probably the class I've had the most fun with, when it comes to figuring out how it works. Looked ridiculously confusing at first, but you start to work things out quickly.

Also might be the first class that isn't absurdly broken on release. Does have a couple of nice forks, though.

eta: Also dustform is amazing.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited January 2021
    I really love scrolls and classes full of flavour and Pariah seems full on with that. HELP CHARNEL specially is really nicely written. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Foray insurance embrace messages are pretty dope