Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited April 2019
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by: @Taryius/@Aegoth Status : Submitted
    Skill : Ignition Ability : OverPower
    Problem:
    Fire Lords are currently not useful enough in anything to warrant prevailing- please choose one of the following to implement.
    Solution #1:
    Grant Firelords a balanceless ability ANNIHILATE that will burn all non firelords within the area for 50% damage per use.

Solution #2:
    Grant Firelords a balanceless ability SELFDESTRUCT that will kill the firelord, yet afflict all non-firelords within the room with kalmia and aeon until their own death.

Solution #3:
    Grant Firelords a balanceless ability TERMINATOR that will grant the firelord 2 million health and the attack TERMINATE that will do 100% to any targetted being, denizen/adventurer

@Elisella they seem tame enough.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Those are balanced and fair

• BabelBabel Oblivion
    Much of the Garden isn't situated in the US, for what it's worth - myself included.

Impromptu or unplanned interactions can happen anywhere, anytime, so long as you're out and about and causing trouble, conflict or just generally being a big presence in the game. It isn't limited to any one subset of players any more than that!

• Aegoth said:
    Those are balanced and fair

Yes and the new form will be called Aegothobomb. All thr Aegoth with 100x the destruction.
  • Tasus said:
    Shout out to @Sobriquet for how he handles bounty duels. Take the win or loss gracefully, and has the MOS remove bounty if he doesn’t complete. 10/10 would fight for every bounty. 
    That's nice of him, but if you're beating him why would you want him to remove the bounty? You can attack a person who took out a bounty on you as much as you want until it is gone or completed - I'd be a bit annoyed that he took away my free reason to kill him at any moment.
  • Iakimen said:
    Tasus said:
    Shout out to @Sobriquet for how he handles bounty duels. Take the win or loss gracefully, and has the MOS remove bounty if he doesn’t complete. 10/10 would fight for every bounty. 
    That's nice of him, but if you're beating him why would you want him to remove the bounty? You can attack a person who took out a bounty on you as much as you want until it is gone or completed - I'd be a bit annoyed that he took away my free reason to kill him at any moment.

Normally, I wouldn't care about racking up kills on the poor peasant masses, but ever since these tanks that require pks, I love people who want to duel 10 times in a row for bounties.
  • Farrah said:
    Iakimen said:
    Tasus said:

Normally, I wouldn't care about racking up kills on the poor peasant masses, but ever since these tanks that require pks, I love people who want to duel 10 times in a row for bounties.
    I will kill u, ur family, and ur cow. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited April 2019
    Astarod said:
    Farrah said:
    Iakimen said:
    Tasus said:

I will kill u, ur family, and ur cow pig. 
    Fixed that for you.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Iakimen said:
    Tasus said:
    It’s less the loss of ok rights and more that he asked to duel for it, didn’t win, and kept to his word about not bothering me for it again. Idk something about honor and sticking to your word is cool. I’m open PK for anyone so I don’t care either way I guess
  • I dont rave often, but rave to all the Hashani players that committed so much..and so long...to that exhausting golem. Was a lot of obstacles on the way but job well done!

• Asmodron said:
    I dont rave often, but rave to all the Hashani players that committed so much..and so long...to that exhausting golem. Was a lot of obstacles on the way but job well done!

Now to convince the world to get these off denizens...
  • Asmodron said:
    I dont rave often, but rave to all the Hashani players that committed so much..and so long...to that exhausting golem. Was a lot of obstacles on the way but job well done!

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/KKBxYsmP

I was foiled bigtime, apparently by a room item limit. Good job, Hashan!

• So you're saying @Tecton was there?
  • Davok said:
    Crazy sieges.
    Pure massacre, weeeeeee!
  • Thanks for CONFIG COLOUR LETHALS. :)
  • Minifie said:
    Davok said:
    Crazy sieges.
    Pure massacre to our city gold, weeeeeee!

(I couldnt help it)
  • Asmodron said:
    Minifie said:
    Davok said:
    Crazy sieges.
    Pure massacre to our city gold, weeeeeee!

(I couldnt help it)
    Was exhausting, but we did pretty damn well considering the odds! Am proud of Mhaldor holding as hard as they did!
  • Also thanks for the CURING CLOT fix. <3
  • Mizik said:
    Shout-out to @Krizal for being a class act and teaching me how not to just be abjectly terrified of Depthswalker. Sure, she annihilated me to her heart's content first, but the knowledge is greatly appreciated!
    Krizal is all about that tough love. It's why I wear mask :):)
  • I really like the general activity and energy that has gone into the game event-wise the last month or so. I hope I don't miss everything with the end of the semester craziness (and beginning of semester craziness, goodbye summer), but this is all very good to see. Great work admin team!

i'm a rebel

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    And @Auria!

sorry still on a bit of a hight here :)
  • STOP
    KILLING
    OUR
    BASHING
    SHRINES
  • Keep them on Mhaldor isle or whatever if you want.

• Siduri said:
    Keep them on Mhaldor isle or whatever if you want.
    I’d be down. Bashing cap in less than an hour? Yes pls