Achaean Raves

Comments

• Anyone with logs please send to me. I had to leave during it. 🙁
  • I really should make my own rave for @Babel separate from Farrah's. @Babel, that was -awesome-. All the little touches, all the details, all the messing with my head. More plz <3

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited April 2019
    Found a log!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Dunn said:
    You don't... have a folder named "Babel" filled with logs from a joyous year long relationship?

I am loyal. I have only a Deucalion folder.
  • My turn to rave over @Babel. He's amazing. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    yes, come fight me 
  • I wish things like this catered for those of us who don't live in the US.   :/
  • That is an odd comment, for this particular series of events. I "started shit," and I live in the US, so naturally the fighting occurred in US time. Don't think that's anyone catering to anything unless you're suggesting I need to move irl.
  • You do. Stop being selfish, Farrah.

• edited April 2019
    Farrah said:
    That is an odd comment, for this particular series of events. I "started shit," and I live in the US, so naturally the fighting occurred in US time. Don't think that's anyone catering to anything unless you're suggesting I need to move irl.
    You're the worst type of person. Also, Seragorn was there and he lives upside down so I think we had some decent time zone representation.

@Farrah one of us needs to move for future events. Rock paper scissors?

• edited April 2019
    I sry. :(

As an addition to that though (for Buscador), I guess I should add that a lot of gods are not in US time as far as I know, so things definitely can/do happen in other timezone prime times. People just have to start things at those times. If you want things to happen, make it so!
  • I think all of Ashtan's gods are outside the US, yeah. I'd stay up all night for them tho <3

• edited April 2019
    If @Sartan is logging in at 3am specifically to interact with me I feel like absolute shit, but damn if I don’t love every interaction I get with him, even random locustsplosions!

I can understand though that a lot of cool stuff does happen specific to US times, but that’s where the game is located, so you gotta sometimes accept that’s how it be.
  • edited April 2019
    Minifie said:
    so you gotta sometimes accept that’s how it be.
    Except in this case. Farrah has to move irl.
    Hurry up, Farrah. :warning:

• Farrah said:
    That is an odd comment, for this particular series of events. I "started shit," and I live in the US, so naturally the fighting occurred in US time. Don't think that's anyone catering to anything unless you're suggesting I need to move irl.
    Wow, that's extremely defensive for an off the cuff comment which simply meant "I seem to miss a lot as it happens at 4am"
  • Buscador said:
    Farrah said:
    Wow, that's extremely defensive for an off the cuff comment which simply meant "I seem to miss a lot as it happens at 4am"
    Take a breath, dude. You're coming off as pretty aggressive.

Also please take it to rants, Achaean Raves is supposed to be a shoutouts thread and sunshine enema.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I got Fire Lord! @Saibel was super helpful. I’ve even managed a kill or three!
  • edited April 2019
    Buscador said:
    Farrah said:

Hmm. I wasn't intending to be aggressive or defensive. There's just a mentality that's fairly common that things just "happen" and if they don't "happen" when you're around, you're "unlucky." This same mentality often leads people to sit around afk for long periods of time waiting for things to "happen."

I get it, but sometimes I just feel obligated to point out that things like this presumably aren't scheduled for a particular time or anything. If you do things IG, shit happens. If someone who played in a different timezone than me had the token instead of me, I'm sure it would've happened then. It's not really a favoring of US time. I actually miss a lot of stuff in my own city because of timezone. 

I just know for a fact plenty of gods are around at times I am not, so I know there's plenty of potential for things to happen then too. You just have to be proactive.
  • Farrah said:

I just know for a fact plenty of gods are around at times I am not, so I know there's plenty of potential for things to happen then too. You just have to be proactive.
    I try. I die. I cry.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Dying to god interactions is a compliment.

• My head exploding was a great compliment @Babel

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Yeah, gods are just bad at expressing affection so they murder us instead. We know, though. <3
  • That sure puts a new spin on why Lenn has been zapped in the past.
  • They like their Lenntils fried.

• Farrah said:
    Buscador said:
    Farrah said:

Hmm. I wasn't intending to be aggressive or defensive. There's just a mentality that's fairly common that things just "happen" and if they don't "happen" when you're around, you're "unlucky." This same mentality often leads people to sit around afk for long periods of time waiting for things to "happen."

I get it, but sometimes I just feel obligated to point out that things like this presumably aren't scheduled for a particular time or anything. If you do things IG, shit happens. If someone who played in a different timezone than me had the token instead of me, I'm sure it would've happened then. It's not really a favoring of US time. I actually miss a lot of stuff in my own city because of timezone. 

This is something I really didn't get for the longest time until like... This past event with the Caefir and Babel, basically. So it is good for you to mention it. 
  • Everybody posting Fire Lord classleads.
  • Elisella said:
    Everybody posting Fire Lord classleads.
    Solution 3: Delete Farrah.