Achaean Raves

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited January 2019
    With a victorious exclamation, you succeed in disrupting the delicate balance of energy sustaining a metal tank radiating waves of heat, causing it to crumple harmlessly in upon itself.
     has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    You have completed the On Duty! resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #7899 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 2 mementoes!

Thanks Hashan :)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited January 2019
    Klendathu said:
    With a victorious exclamation, you succeed in disrupting the delicate balance of energy sustaining a metal tank radiating waves of heat, causing it to crumple harmlessly in upon itself.
     has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    You have completed the On Duty! resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #7899 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 2 mementoes!

Clearly the hour+ of waiting around was worth it :3
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Asmodron said:
    Klendathu said:
    Clearly the hour+ of waiting around was worth it :3
    Yep.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Ysela
    I cant wait to see what kind of beast your sexy jackal and ruffian would create!!!

That totally looks like a female beast.
  • Proficy said:
    @Ysela
    I cant wait to see what kind of beast your sexy jackal and ruffian would create!!!

Ruffian looks like a female beast you mean, right? Right!
  • B.E.A.S.T and scoundrel?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Proficy said:

He weighs about 2187 pounds.
  • Ysela said:
    Proficy said:

He weighs about 2187 pounds.
    Makes this all the more entertaining:

Ruffian, an Infernal dingo blushes furiously.
  • Ysela said:
    Pra'ssai, and I assume @Sartan behind the scenes. Things looked so and so when only a handful of people showed for @Thule 's tour, but it turned out very interesting.  :)

Rave for Mhaldor in general too, of course.
    I should also have added: yes, I am rather ashamed that Ysela did not pick up on the subtle nudges far earlier.
  • HELL YES BARDICS

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • NANI?!?!?!?
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Cooper said:
    If I interacted with you IG in the last 3 hours, I had mega fun. After a 13 hour day at work it was great to come home and just be my actual character ICly instead of using Achaea as a bashing chat room.
    I have gotten so used to no one recognizing my character, anymore, that you caught me off-guard. I need more banter to help shake off the dust!
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • edited February 2019
    I just picked up Monk and some toys for the class. Yay!

Worlds first Grook monk? Probably not, but I love that I was able to make the race work for both my classes (Occultist is the other)

That lesson cost though... oof!
  • Given that Grook has a high int spec, probably not.
  • Vinzent said:
    Given that Grook has a high int spec, probably not.
    Yeah, I keep thinking of Physical when I think about Monks. Considering Mental Monks are really tough it's probably super common.
  • Another Achaea dream fulfilled: join a family!
  • RP and adrenaline and tantalizing hints.

• Just cleaned some of my logs from last night, and I'm double posting to double down on the above rave.

Whichever admin is playing Eros, thank you. The way you play the character is just so damn cool, and I adore the interactions I've had so far.

• Also, @ fixy-admins, thanks for being so patient with my endless fiddly bugs I find.
  • edited February 2019
    I always forget raves are a thing, thanks for reminding me @Ygia:)

Shout out to you for picking up a lot of duties around the city, I know it's gotta be a lot of work but you've become an integral part of Targossas. And you still found the time to yell at me for being a heretic. Let's exchange more letters. XD

Much-belated rave to @Jiraishin for great RP moments all around and giving me some solid "oh shit" moments. One way or another, you're going to teach me about personal security.
  • Iloisee said:
    I always forget raves are a thing, thanks for reminding me @Ygia:)

Shout out to you for picking up a lot of duties around the city, I know it's gotta be a lot of work but you've become an integral part of Targossas. And you still found the time to yell at me for being a heretic. Let's exchange more letters. XD

Much-belated rave to @Jiraishin for great RP moments all around and giving me some solid "oh shit" moments. One way or another, you're going to teach me about personal security.
    Terror of me will drive you to new heights of accomplishment.

• Oh,  this is (yet another) double post, but still:
    I mentioned on a clan that @Ygia's rave gave me warm fuzzies but I felt a bit guilty because I'm actually a pretty terrible combatant, just one with an artie bow plus wings and earrings and some skill at running away. Got this response:

(Clan): Issam says, "Doing the right things in group settings is just as
    valid as having elaborate 1v1 knowledge and/or an autobot system."

So my rave today is for @Issam and supportive friends in general.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited February 2019
    Farrah said:
    Yeah, but trying to snipe through a door is not what Issam meant by "the right things."
    THAT HAPPENED -ONCE-.  :'(:'(:'(

• Interesting chat while sipping down Darjeeling with Mrs Nesbit, except it was a merman. About all I can say but fun stuff thanks everyone who took part.