Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited May 2019
    I'm one of the bad guys, despite probably being the least murdery adventurer to somehow spin the wheel enough times to reach Logosian, but:

1. Grim determination. She signed up for this, so she'll carry it through. The tsol'teth's final demands rang like a peace offering to her ears, as a special note, making her hopeful for the future.

2. Disappointment she couldn't accomplish more, and very aware how inexperienced she is at war.

3. Even translating this Cyrene-specific question to make sense for what Hashani were up to, not really. I spent half the time watching the battlefield and the other half quarreling with my text sister, who kept trying to radiance me even though it only took one death for me to figure out how to CONCENTRATE, sheesh!

I also scared the crap out of @Tesha, which was really the best part.
  • edited May 2019
    .. oops. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited May 2019
    Built to withstand a primary siege, a rugged portcullis gate looms before a stone bridge. Overhead, a series of rotting heads belonging to Hailqas'an, Nahu'an and Aegoth hang from a bloody fortress pike. 

Feel free to visit her any time.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Aegoth seems like such a random addition to that.

• Jiraishin said:
    RIP Hailqas'an :( The only tsol'teth who wore the stuff I tailored
    I'd try to keep that quiet- wouldn't want it to ruin your brand. 

"Jiraishin: To end it all in the epic collapse and plummet from of high society."
  • Skye said:
    Does it though? Seems suitable.
  • @Jiraishin wow. Okay.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Tahquil said:
    @Jiraishin wow. Okay.
    Look, I just wanted to break into the Anzari-tarin market, is that so bad

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Skye said:
    I'm way more scary than any little Tsol'teth. Just ask Rangor!
  • Nah man. It's a bad night, sorry for the sass. Being introduced to American tendency to overbook airlines. My bad.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    @Palusa I have no idea what you're talking about but I approve. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited May 2019
    I have missed having an active earring. Great to have one again for craziness. =)
  • Aegoth said:
    Skye said:
    I'm way more scary than any little Tsol'teth. Just ask Rangor!
    Only because of that silly promotion item that doubled your EQ recovery!
  • I still have plenty of those :)

• I was so sad for Hailqas'an (OOCly). Poor lonely bb.
  • There aren't any occupied cities. Cyrene was the only one and they are free now. :tongue:
  • edited May 2019
    Yknow what I mean. "Cities who are allied with Tsol'teth and who let them wander around freely" didn't flow off the tongue so easily :pensive:

Editing (if I'm fast enough) tho.

Edit: Managed to fix it. Sorry. 💖
  • "Allied cities" is pretty easy to say. There's a pretty big distinction between alliance and occupation. If we were occupied, we'd probably be blowing things up and setting things on fire like Cyrene.
  • Farrah said:
    "Allied cities" is pretty easy to say. There's a pretty big distinction between alliance and occupation. If we were occupied, we'd probably be blowing things up and setting things on fire like Cyrene.
    I'm pretty sure I know what you meant, but for the record, please do not blow up or set anything on fire in Cyrene. :cry:

Oh who am I kidding, we're already getting raided. Time to fill some tanks!
  • Farrah said:
    "Allied cities" is pretty easy to say. There's a pretty big distinction between alliance and occupation. If we were occupied, we'd probably be blowing things up and setting things on fire like Cyrene.
    *like Skye

• Words are tough sometimes, allied cities wouldve been easier yeah. Thanks for being patient. 💖
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    I will never forgive you. 

Jk
  • oof ow