Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• WicellaWicella Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Dunn Literally tracked me down in the fire plane on Yggdrasil, infiltrated their fire plane only camp, and tanked their denizens to kill me.

Like wtf :lol: I want to be that awesome. 
    Jadys
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,210 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    My life for Oblivion.

Truax
  • IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Someone has to take a “Stand”.
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    No one ever gives me presents! This is bullshit.
    JadysKietSthenoPlak
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,065 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Maybe if you'd stop being such a little shit IC...

(I kid. Mostly. Maybe.)
               My wing tips waltz across naive
                     Wood floors they creak
                  Innocently down the stairs

Drag melody
    My percussive feet serve cobweb headaches as a
              Matching set of marching clocks
                The slumbering apparitions
              That they've come to wake up
    Faur
    Pulsating with entropic might, his blackened veins stand stark from his skin at the behest of the Lord of Oblivion's highest regard. 

NyneveShirszaeShimiAnkhareoutef
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,907 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    Pulsating with entropic might, his blackened veins stand stark from his skin at the behest of the Lord of Oblivion's highest regard. 
    Is that a preview of another log of you and Hecate?
    NyneveExelethrilXias
    Yeah devil's threesome.

Hail Oblivion indeed.

Taryius
  • AralayaAralaya Member Posts: 1,224 @ - Epic Achaean
    What is it with chaos and pulsating...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,664 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Shirszae said:
    The Aegean crew is awesome. I've been having a blast and  I <3 everyone: @morthif @austere @jadys @fen @majin @bann @caelan @seragorn @truax. @Regi and @Shimi should come around more often too

And of course @Aegis is awesomest <3

just not @Ryzan ?
    TruaxCaelan
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoMember Posts: 3,236 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Morthif said:
    Shirszae said:
    The Aegean crew is awesome. I've been having a blast and  I <3 everyone: @morthif @austere @jadys @fen @majin @bann @caelan @seragorn @truax. @Regi and @Shimi should come around more often too

just not @Ryzan ?
    Gah. I knew I was forgetting someone T_T This is why tagging people by name is a bad idea. @Ryzan is <3 too, though

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Caelan
  • AugtavianAugtavian Member Posts: 31 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Aralaya said:
    Had some tea with Mhaldorians (And a wild Ellodin who decided to show up)
    Definitely one of my favourite little rp moments!
    Raves to all you guys (Not tagging because I will miss someone)
    Yah! That was good times.
  • TruaxTruax Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited March 2018
    Shirszae said:

Agree 100%! Achaea has been so much fun lately and it's all because of this crew. @Ryzan too! :smile:

ShimiShirszaeCaelan
  • EllodinEllodin HawaiiMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 934 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 2018
    it's been very tense, every quarterfinal has been 3-2 so far.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
    AlasielJurixeNyneve
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Is this something that will continue in the future? Was interested in it myself to partake but got caught up in other stuff
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect itMember Posts: 1,670 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Milabar said:
    Is this something that will continue in the future? Was interested in it myself to partake but got caught up in other stuff
    Anyone can join the ritual duelling clan (CLHELP TCCIRCLE) and duel at any time, but as for this duelling tournament in particular, it will definitely make a comeback, I'm just not sure how long I want the interval to be. My next plan for it is a team-based version!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

AlasielMilabar
  • MarisellaMarisella Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I am sad I haven't been able to participate! I saw all the posts about it but work has been a real drag and my presence is sporadic at best. Hopefully, and just maybe I can sneak in to watch the semis or the finals.
    WicellaJurixe
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of booksMember Posts: 186 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I don't know when this happened, but @Ada 's  pastebin seems to be mobile-friendly now.

Thank you, Ada. You have saved all our workplaces from just a little bit more productivity.
    TorinnShirszaeKyrraZbaco
  • FaurFaur Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jurixe said:
    Milabar said:
    Anyone can join the ritual duelling clan (CLHELP TCCIRCLE) and duel at any time, but as for this duelling tournament in particular, it will definitely make a comeback, I'm just not sure how long I want the interval to be. My next plan for it is a team-based version!

Just a thought, every 10 (in game) years, depending on reception on the next one.
  • CyrCyr Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Rave to @Babel and the entire babelite crew. The big man terrifies me, but every interaction I've witnessed or been a part of has been amazing, and the crew has been a blast to hang out with, whether it be nonstop killing, or sitting in the Caverns talking. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
    DunnKyrra
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,664 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Truax said:
    Shirszae said:

Agree 100%! Achaea has been so much fun lately and it's all because of this crew. @Ryzan too! :smile:

Agreed, everyone working so well together. Super happy and proud of us all.
    TruaxShimiShirszae
Sign In to Comment.