Achaean Raves

Comments

• Mezghar fought him as Dragon. I got him as SnB Paladin

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Klendathu said:
    I'm having so much fun involving myself in PK. I still suck, but it's hella fun
    it's almost like everyone told u to git gud for the last 5evr.
  • Klen and I had some fun 2vX yesterday morning. Never thought that’d happen, but we killed some people!

• Ha. I was just as surprised/happy when I got some kills on you during it.

Our midbies were being dragged into a lot of rough fights yesterday. But it was pretty fun overall, and got better (for us) as the day went on.

Karren and I yolo rushed a group 2v7 with worldburn (while you were gone) and won though. That was my favorite. Let's not talk about what happened after.
  • Farrah said:
    Ha. I was just as surprised/happy when I got some kills on you during it.

Our midbies were being dragged into a lot of rough fights yesterday. But it was pretty fun overall, and got better (for us) as the day went on.

Karren and I yolo rushed a group 2v7 with worldburn (while you were gone) and won though. That was my favorite. Let's not talk about what happened after.
     ;) 
  • There is the matter of an incident yesterday morning where I was locked hardcore for 3 minutes on 2% mana vs 2 priests and an alchemist..................

@Farrah

• I was trying to behead you so you couldn't just burst and pwn my ppl again! 

Dude. It took me like a year to figure out what my selarnia alias was. I was typing out wield handaxe, throw handaxe at Dunn selarnia and cursing when you purified out while I was typing it. Weep.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dunn said:
    Klen and I had some fun 2vX yesterday morning. Never thought that’d happen, but we killed some people!
    I'm having a blast! Hopefully everyone's having fun with it, I know how demoralising it can be to see loads of shrines nuked when you're offline. If it gets too much for too long, please let us know OOCly.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Farrah said:
    I was trying to behead you so you couldn't just burst and pwn my ppl again! 

Dude. It took me like a year to figure out what my selarnia alias was. I was typing out wield handaxe, throw handaxe at Dunn selarnia and cursing when you purified out while I was typing it. Weep.
    Hahahaha. I purified out of so many deep locks and then suddenly I couldn’t. Shoulda just sat on the hallelujah since they weren’t gonna absolve me :D

• Klendathu said:
    Dunn said:
    Klen and I had some fun 2vX yesterday morning. Never thought that’d happen, but we killed some people!
    I'm having a blast! Hopefully everyone's having fun with it, I know how demoralising it can be to see loads of shrines nuked when you're offline. If it gets too much for too long, please let us know OOCly.

We're definitely not interested in a bashing contest (raising costs nearly 3x as much as defiling when you use bodies rather than judgment, and 3x Penwize essence generation is a bit insane), but that's why we're just not re-raising most of them, so it's whatever. You do you. The pk is fun.
  • Farrah said:
    Klendathu said:
    Dunn said:

We're definitely not interested in a bashing contest (raising costs nearly 3x as much as defiling when you use bodies rather than judgment, and 3x Penwize essence generation is a bit insane), but that's why we're just not re-raising most of them, so it's whatever. You do you. The pk is fun.
    Psh. I have a reason to hunt to dragon again.  Bring it on you heathens. My faith will not faulter!!! /forumrp
  • Kriex said:
    Farrah said:
    Klendathu said:
    Dunn said:

Come PK me, Dunn. 
    Okay!

• edited July 2018
    Farrah said:
    3x Penwize essence generation is a bit insane
    Pft, if only you saw how many times there was:
    (Ashtan): Penwize says, "Anyone have corpses?"
    He's lazy.

• Penwize lacking corpses, as much as he bashes (or used to bash)?? 
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• The gold per hour cap hit the bashers hard.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Yea takes him almost 6 months for a single level, scrub
  • Dunn said:
    Kriex said:
    Farrah said:
    Klendathu said:
    Dunn said:

Come PK me, Dunn. 
    Okay!
    Wanna go for round 2? I'm p sure you lost horribly that first round so many years back
  • There's a gold per hour cap?
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    There's a gold per hour cap?
    No. There's a gold per day cap.

• Been getting more involved with combat after a good six (rl) years off.  Between @Nyneve and @Karren, I can officially do more then kill target :)

I've also learned that I'm pretty hard to kill, until I'm alone then I drop like a rock.  Now if I just had a laptop that could handle extended fights without lagging, I'll be set.

I'm still not going to say that conversion by the sword is the answer, maybe the flail though /forumrp
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Milabar said:
    Now if I just had a laptop that could handle extended fights without lagging, I'll be set.
    I feel your pain. My poor Windows tablet with 2gb of RAM just says "Nope" and hangs until I'm dead if there's too much going on

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • * Worn clothes that were already visible when carrying a shimmering orb can now be examined more closely.
    I know it's just a little thing, but this makes me happy! :) Also the digging in digsites, that's really nice too.

• Dang it. Your mention of digging in digsites had me running to read the news, only to be hugely disappointed that collapses are still a thing  :'(
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    No more having to single pluck eight eagles for 20 minutes!! 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Charlius for making me nearly wet myself for agreeing to such a crazy globe/crown trade deal hugely in my favor. Now I can finally get that pebble I've been wanting, and still have crowns left over to begin saving for the urn. You are now my new best friend!

Thanks!

• Achaea, helping people buy friendships for 20 years.