Achaean Raves

Comments

• Kogmaw and nocturne are the only heroes I miss from LoL. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Nocturne was my first ever, and now no one ever seems to play him. Such an undervalued/underutilized champ.

• I only play ARAMs. Kog is fun there.4
  • Kresslack said:
    Nocturne was my first ever, and now no one ever seems to play him. Such an undervalued/underutilized champ.
    Noct lost usability when they increased overall champ damage and didn't buff his tankiness. It's all well and good to summon the night and gank a mofo, but when you die before you get your fear off it's gg.
  • I quit when they made Noc/TF/Pantheon's ults non global. Boooooring.

• Dunn said:
    I quit when they made Noc/TF/Pantheon's ults non global. Boooooring.
    Noc's ult wasn't ever global, was it? It had a pretty decent range at max ranks but it never covered the whole map.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Trey said:
    Dunn said:
    I quit when they made Noc/TF/Pantheon's ults non global. Boooooring.
    Noc's ult wasn't ever global, was it? It had a pretty decent range at max ranks but it never covered the whole map.
    Yeah I don't think it was ever map wide, but did have a pretty significant range, for the rush part. Darkness made entire enemy team lose map vision though.

• It was about a third or more of the map on release and the darkness was global yeah. Regardless, those u lts were my favorite.

• Dunn said:
    It was about a third or more of the map on release and the darkness was global yeah. Regardless, those u lts were my favorite.
    His current range is the exact same it used to be when he was released.

It got nerfed down like 1/5 of the range, then it got buffed back up a few patches later. Probably feels shorter because of how much they've changed the map.

• As a nocturne main in season 2/3 it does feel shorter but its because no one uses him so you never really are use to the range when you do play him. It should be globel but meh
  • The gates of Mhaldor.
    A noxious, red-hued fog overwhelms the area with a thick, palpable vapour. Dawn rises upon a cloudless sky, the dim, reddish rays of the sun shining
    down upon the land. The broken fragments of a basalt altar litter the ground around the massive form of a bloodsteel stalagmite. A runic totem is 
    planted solidly in the ground. Massive flails hanging at his side, a knight encased in onyx fullplate stands here, poised to spring into action at the 
    slightly sign of trouble. An enormous slab of volcanic obsidian towers over this area, the regulations of Mhaldor etched upon its face. An occupied 
    iron gibbet, suspended from a wooden gallows, creaks ominously in the breeze. A ladder of long, soft leaves comprises a wispy Weaver's Fern along the 
    ground. A crimson orb circling its brow, a Khaal Theurgist floats here surveying the surroundings. An enormous slab of volcanic obsidian towers over 
    this area, the laws of Mhaldor etched upon its face. A baleful apostate looms here, her daemonic companion at one side, and unholy daegger hovering at 
    the other. A gilded pike with the decapitated heads of Xaden, Telinus, Strata, Nehmrah, Nyneve, Gavriil, Emiya, Tjay, Taryius, Lyrin, Klendathu, 
    Zaeden, Minifie, Elyon, Glisan, Fen, Plak, Majin, Ozmatiah, Iskla, Herev, Zugath, Itherael, Nuala, Astarod, Driden, Lutgarian, Kaden, Shirszae, Laedha,
    Eril, Kei, Korthos, Eliana, Krizal, Paxton, Krucible, Dunn, Mycen, Farrah, Makishi, Athalos, Caetano, Thystalia, Mathilda, Garros, Aesgar, Drual, 
    Keorin, Lylith, Atalkez, Rhalts, Aivilyn, Vika, Kelder, Tarvius, Verrucht, Josslyn, Sobriquet, Kasa, Ielana, Asmodron, Huajei, Dwiji, Ajoc, Skiffia, 
    Eigen, Mezghar, Iohanna, Amil, Xandir, Ura, Ainly, Quamen, Phelia, Zbaco, Alasiel, Karren, Chiharu, Laodoke, Exelethril, Milabar, Naoma, Farahq, 
    Tenzuka, Azrail, Caelan, Houx, Madeira, Hollee, Alik, Lorenzo, Corr, Cyro, Ryldagh, Ryzan, Irimon, Viaille, Moroa, Rollanz, Eleazar and Bail has been 
    erected here. Observing its surroundings with absolute loathing, a maligiant baalhuezen towers here. With a resolute militaristic stance, a malicious 
    salamandrin legionnaire discerns its environs with a calculating scrutiny. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A 
    huge statue of the Scimitar of Yen-Sorte stands here, thrusting skywards.

Well played, @Taryius!
  • myeyes
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Awwww my head is there too <3
  • Dunn said:
    It’ll work itself out in the End. 
    But I thought it doesn't even matter.

• Didn’t say I gave a shit, tho. 

• What a fun Saturday morning!
  • I got jumped for the first time. @Caelan, was a fun way to shake off the sleep, though you were interrupting my implanting.

And sorry that everyone else decided to butt in, they asked who was shooting meteors and throwing Atlatls. I did mention that you were after me specifically though.
  • Zeris said:
    I got jumped for the first time. @Caelan, was a fun way to shake off the sleep, though you were interrupting my implanting.

And sorry that everyone else decided to butt in, they asked who was shooting meteors and throwing Atlatls. I did mention that you were after me specifically though.
    Was an attack in the city.  To an extent, I get it.  But you had the whole subs + totems to kill me in.  It's cool, I'll get you again :D

• Actually, the lack of totems is why I was even in the subs. D:
  • Zeris said:
    Actually, the lack of totems is why I was even in the subs. D:
    I hit a few before realizing you cant trap in subs

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited June 2018
    Big shout out the the Ashtan crusaders this morning. We might not have snagged loads of kills, but we got plenty of shards!

@Penwize @Kyrra @Katalyst @Alik @Issley and anyone else I forgot. Guerilla tactics the only way to win when Mhaldor roll 5 deep.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • we were 4 deep for 90% of that crusade!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Kiet said:
    we were 4 deep for 90% of that crusade!
    I didn't start dying until Pro-pro turned up. Git gud :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."