Achaean Raves

Comments

• Oooo share?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Skye said:9
    Well, there's a whole bunch of them, but for example:

With a taste for horkval, a ravenous troll inmate makes a meal out of Uegellian, leaving only bones behind.

Belying his cheery act, a drunken pirate impatiently cuts Artemesia's throat and saunters off for another drink.

Sparks fly as a taryen man's eerie red eyes meet Kihk's, overwhelming him.

A rush of silver and a startling shower of blood are all you see as Yoji falls beneath the jaws of a silver panther.

Blood, blood, blood!

• There was a cool manticore one. Someone go die to a manticore and I'll share it.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited April 2018
    Plak said:
    After what feels both like a day and decades, I became a Dragon! A lot of people supported the grind (I enjoyed it in fact) and I’m curious for all the things that will happen next. It was one of my goals, although certainly not the biggest.

Mhaldor has been fantastic and fun, it still is. I should thank so many people for everything so far, but I’m limited to 6 slots only, so ...

Thanks @Seortiae , @Melodie and @Harmonia for more than I can express! By the way, “operation cassock” was cancelled.

Thanks to all the Nithilars and especially @Crixos for making me laugh during my dragon ceremony, sorry that I wasn’t holding the relic anymore so you could bash me out of dragonhood...

Thanks mate to @Minifie for the fun talks always and the help with leeching (that holds for a few more people)! And in the same vein, thank you @Proficy for keeping me on edge and teaching me how to Annwyn and other things, your a lot of fun to interact with.

Wheeeee!
    You really blew past me, I'm doubly glad I didn't make that bet now haha. Well done!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Jurixe said:
    Plak said:
    After what feels both like a day and decades, I became a Dragon! A lot of people supported the grind (I enjoyed it in fact) and I’m curious for all the things that will happen next. It was one of my goals, although certainly not the biggest.

Mhaldor has been fantastic and fun, it still is. I should thank so many people for everything so far, but I’m limited to 6 slots only, so ...

Thanks @Seortiae , @Melodie and @Harmonia for more than I can express! By the way, “operation cassock” was cancelled.

Thanks to all the Nithilars and especially @Crixos for making me laugh during my dragon ceremony, sorry that I wasn’t holding the relic anymore so you could bash me out of dragonhood...

Thanks mate to @Minifie for the fun talks always and the help with leeching (that holds for a few more people)! And in the same vein, thank you @Proficy for keeping me on edge and teaching me how to Annwyn and other things, your a lot of fun to interact with.

Wheeeee!
    You really blew past me, I'm doubly glad I didn't make that bet now haha. Well done!
    Next time, let’s make a bet next time... :)
  • Plak said:
    Jurixe said:
    Plak said:

Wheeeee!
    Next time, let’s make a bet next time... :)
    Well you know for sure now you beat me in levels gained!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    GH Caverns:

Related image

• Had some cool discussions across several factions. A rather fun day.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    When @Klendathu’s away, the denizens play :D though I bet it’s the same for him as well. Hopefully.

I love the diversity of @Vastar’s Temple and Citadel denizens and how every interaction is so varied. It’s every day things that make the tasks I need to do so much more enjoyable and I always look forward to seeing what might happen next.

I feel lucky but I also feel inspired. I feel creative again. I’m adding rooms to my house again, submitting tailoring designs, customising things I hadn’t gotten to yet, and there’s some pretty amazing ideas churning away that I’m not sure what to do with yet because the end goal is there but I haven’t figured out the inbetween yet.

I especially feel blessed for the small handful of people in Kyrra’s life that mean the absolute world to her and to me, because I wouldn’t be where I am today if not for them, and they contribute to the feeling of wanting to be more, to develop further, and see what fun adventures can be had along the way.

Also, I am totally in love with Naram. He melts my heart into a gooey puddle. I’m not even a dog person and he’s just amazing.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Killing me is like hitting a mystery pinata - you never know what's going to pop out!

Thanks to @Ajoc for hand delivering numerous minerals I dropped while fighting his faction. Not many would have returned such a large amount.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Damn he could've made you write a public post exclaiming the glory of Hashan, to get you your minerals back.

Missed opportunity.

• Ismay didn't yell "FUCK HASHAN" in Hashan, a bunch of stuff on market, and in shouts. Rino also wasn't asked to do what you guys say he was, so it would be cool if you stop that. 

• Cooper said:
    Ismay didn't yell "FUCK HASHAN" in Hashan, a bunch of stuff on market, and in shouts. Rino also wasn't asked to do what you guys say he was, so it would be cool if you stop that. 

• Pyori said:
    Cooper said:
    Ismay didn't yell "FUCK HASHAN" in Hashan, a bunch of stuff on market, and in shouts. Rino also wasn't asked to do what you guys say he was, so it would be cool if you stop that. 

Why is Zuckerberg smiling? 
  • edited April 2018
    Cooper said:
    Huh? Nobody said anything about Ismay. You & @Pyori are the ones bringing it up, and Rino.

Edit: Unless that IS directed at @Pyori. In which case ignore the above.  =)
  • Oh no, not this shit again. Stop it here, otherwise I'm calling the feds.
  • I don't know why you'd think that was directed at you. It was directed at Pyori. I'm tired of people messaging me going "omg you're the devil for what you did to Rino" because they read "jokes" on the forums and don't realize that isn't what happened.

• Cooper said:
    I don't know why you'd think that was directed at you. It was directed at Pyori. I'm tired of people messaging me going "omg you're the devil for what you did to Rino" because they read "jokes" on the forums and don't realize that isn't what happened.
    I didn't think it was directed at me. I read it as a blanket statement when it was not such, hence the edit.
  • Let's not go down this road again.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • Minifie said:
    Oh no, not this shit again. Stop it here, otherwise I'm calling the feds.

• After nearly falling in a trench in the Siroccians and being directed toward the latest Public news post, I have to admit I'm actually really excited for Team Sartan and Team Aegis. While I may not get to participate in any of the roleplay, as an outsider, I'm actually really excited for you guys and can't wait to see what unfolds. 

Insert Shang Tsung, "It has begun!" gif.  B)
  • I noticed the trench, and the post, still don't understand what's going on. Seems cool, though!
  • Making an uneducated guess, I assumed they are War trenches since His temple is right there, but there have been so many things happening between the different Orders/Cities of the world that who knows! Seems like almost everyone has their fingers dipped into some kind of greater plan at the moment and I'm really enjoying watching things unfold for Ashtan, Hashan, and Mhaldor. We'll see if they bit off more than they can chew! :D
  • I just remembered someone mentioned some God shouts that I missed, not long ago, so that's probably one reason I don't quite understand. The new Events post helps... Is it a love triangle we have going on here? Sartai vs Darkwalkers vs Aegeans?