Achaean Raves

Comments

• I like it, @Kyrra, I'm working on my own 60+ room house and we're stalled out around room 40, but I like the style concept you have.  

Most of @Nyneve and mine house is basically two levels, with a tower and a tree thrown in
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    The purple rooms are IN from the rooms they are next to and the cyan rooms are tower rooms. The entire house is built around a large atrium in the centre with a glass ceiling, which is where the design came from.

The house I had in Cyrene was sprawling and could be added onto. This one.. I wanted very structured because realism bites me in the ass. It's going to be glorious when it is finished though I wish I wasn't looking at double cost for everything.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Super big shout outs to @Rangor, @Paxton, @Miriew, @Mycen, and @Caelan for all the combat testing help shit lately.  Feeling pretty good about things thank to ya'll!
  • Super big shout outs to @Rangor, @Paxton, @Miriew, @Mycen, and @Caelan for all the combat testing help shit lately.  Feeling pretty good about things thank to ya'll!
    Sorry I wasnt around more this last weekend. Had a wedding to get drunk at all weekend between 12 hour drives.  Logged in last night and saw you completed a bounty.  Nodded proudly.

• @Farrah 's pretty cool.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Farrah's not cool.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Farrah won't respond to my IC attempts to flirt with her. I wonder why...
  • Puxi said:
    @Farrah won't respond to my IC attempts to flirt with her. I wonder why...
    Her heart lies with Cooper.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    You know who's not cool? @Tesha. She feeds her crew only the poorest fillets of fish, and even tricks them into eating vegetables.

• Taryius said:
    Holy crap. This event was incredibly fun from start to finish! To all the Admin involved with the event, or planning, you are always amazing in making this a game like no other! <3

I even got to incinerate something, as promised. <3
  • I thought Maim defended her own honour just fine.

:(

Was a solid defense effort on Targ's part though given the terrible looking odds. I was happy.
  • That rain strat was beautiful @Farrah. Too bad Mhaldor had just tried the vanilla version of it so we all had butterflies in hand. 

• Dunn said:
    That rain strat was beautiful @Farrah. Too bad Mhaldor had just tried the vanilla version of it so we all had butterflies in hand. 
    First cute dogs, now butterflies. What's next for team Babel?
  • Idk if I should be imagining every Ashtani smiling with butterflies fluttering about and landing on outstretched hands or a horde of gross, angry Ashtani holding crushed, dead butterflies. I'm choosing the latter to conform to my world view.
  • Dunn said:
    Dogs with butterfly wings. 

• Dunn said:
    Chaos has gone too far.
  • It’ll work itself out in the End. 

• I've long had a theory that if the servers for Achaea ever turn off they'll do a story at the end about Chaos winning and everything going poof.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Why not like, a butterfly with dog's legs.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Dunn said:
    @Dunn this is what immediately came to mind:

Related image