Achaean Raves

Comments

• I distinctly remember pking you before he showed up! And you lunged me while asmodron was trying to fight me too, that time, tsk. Any surviving before that was because we had to fight both you and Hashan at once :(
  • edited June 2018
    you started out weak by not saying we were rolling 11 deep or something and then not posting a meme image when I replied. amateur. also have to accuse someone of mayologying
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited June 2018
    I play the Eleusis card. Winner winner chicken dinner. No comebacks no returns.

How you like them apples?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    DON'T COME AT ME WITH ACTUAL FACTS! hashtag unfair hashtag ruined my life hashtag my rapier is better than yours
    Kiet attacked me yesterday with valid reason. #howdarehe 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited June 2018
    Wrong thread jk. Admin feel free to delete

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Truax was an awesome part of that crusade, I would never forget her.

It was incredibly fun and went so much better than anticipated. Thanks to everyone that turned up for it.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• what I was confused about tho, did you crusade pandora?
  • this also confuses me
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Thank you.

• Skye said:
    Thank you.
    HES BACK
    edited June 2018
    Kiet said:
    what I was confused about tho, did you crusade pandora?
    Morthif said:
    this also confuses me

Yes. You can ask IC if you want to know why.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Apparently there is a storm coming..  

• There is always a storm coming from one source or another.  It's hard for me to care :(
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited June 2018
    I love storms

• Mhaldor needs storms. Pls to bring all ur storms to us. Thx!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

Sobriquet said:
    Apparently there is a storm coming..  
    I do apologise for trying to stay in character!

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Klendathu said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Rp? What are you some kinda Targy? Inb4 Ascendant hostile takeover.
  • Klendathu said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Me too, I was dying to mention a cup of tea and bring up some insult about sheep ;)

Sobriquet said:
    Klendathu said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Me too, I was dying to mention a cup of tea and bring up some insult about sheep ;)
    Bloody Northerners!

• You both make me sick. 

Dunn said:
    You both make me sick. 
    Git gud

• Penwize said:
    Dunn said:
    You both make me sick. 
    Judging by your relationship with Hecate, I can only assume this is the highest form of praise you can possibly give.
    That’s the “I love you, gorgeous” of our marriage for sure. 

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Dunn said:
    You both make me sick. 
    You can take the girl out of Cyrene... 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I really enjoyed the dueling with the guy at NoT today. The on the fly adjusting his attacks but RPing it was pretty cool.

• I tried to give him pointers, I bet next time we fight he kicks my ass

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • he's a cheater, though I did lame him as dragon.. I'm scared to see how he adjusted.