Achaean Raves

Comments

• My life for Oblivion.

• Someone has to take a “Stand”.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• No one ever gives me presents! This is bullshit.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Maybe if you'd stop being such a little shit IC...

(I kid. Mostly. Maybe.)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Pulsating with entropic might, his blackened veins stand stark from his skin at the behest of the Lord of Oblivion's highest regard. 

• Dunn said:
    Pulsating with entropic might, his blackened veins stand stark from his skin at the behest of the Lord of Oblivion's highest regard. 
    Is that a preview of another log of you and Hecate?
  • Yeah devil's threesome.

Hail Oblivion indeed.

• What is it with chaos and pulsating...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Shirszae said:
    The Aegean crew is awesome. I've been having a blast and  I <3 everyone: @morthif @austere @jadys @fen @majin @bann @caelan @seragorn @truax. @Regi and @Shimi should come around more often too

And of course @Aegis is awesomest <3

just not @Ryzan ?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Morthif said:
    Shirszae said:
    The Aegean crew is awesome. I've been having a blast and  I <3 everyone: @morthif @austere @jadys @fen @majin @bann @caelan @seragorn @truax. @Regi and @Shimi should come around more often too

just not @Ryzan ?
    Gah. I knew I was forgetting someone T_T This is why tagging people by name is a bad idea. @Ryzan is <3 too, though

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Aralaya said:
    Had some tea with Mhaldorians (And a wild Ellodin who decided to show up)
    Definitely one of my favourite little rp moments!
    Raves to all you guys (Not tagging because I will miss someone)
    Yah! That was good times.
  • edited March 2018
    Shirszae said:

Agree 100%! Achaea has been so much fun lately and it's all because of this crew. @Ryzan too! :smile:

• EllodinEllodin Hawaii
    edited March 2018
    it's been very tense, every quarterfinal has been 3-2 so far.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Is this something that will continue in the future? Was interested in it myself to partake but got caught up in other stuff
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Milabar said:
    Is this something that will continue in the future? Was interested in it myself to partake but got caught up in other stuff
    Anyone can join the ritual duelling clan (CLHELP TCCIRCLE) and duel at any time, but as for this duelling tournament in particular, it will definitely make a comeback, I'm just not sure how long I want the interval to be. My next plan for it is a team-based version!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I am sad I haven't been able to participate! I saw all the posts about it but work has been a real drag and my presence is sporadic at best. Hopefully, and just maybe I can sneak in to watch the semis or the finals.
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    I don't know when this happened, but @Ada 's  pastebin seems to be mobile-friendly now.

Thank you, Ada. You have saved all our workplaces from just a little bit more productivity.
  • Jurixe said:
    Milabar said:
    Is this something that will continue in the future? Was interested in it myself to partake but got caught up in other stuff
    Anyone can join the ritual duelling clan (CLHELP TCCIRCLE) and duel at any time, but as for this duelling tournament in particular, it will definitely make a comeback, I'm just not sure how long I want the interval to be. My next plan for it is a team-based version!

Just a thought, every 10 (in game) years, depending on reception on the next one.
  • Rave to @Babel and the entire babelite crew. The big man terrifies me, but every interaction I've witnessed or been a part of has been amazing, and the crew has been a blast to hang out with, whether it be nonstop killing, or sitting in the Caverns talking. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Truax said:
    Shirszae said:

Agree 100%! Achaea has been so much fun lately and it's all because of this crew. @Ryzan too! :smile:

Agreed, everyone working so well together. Super happy and proud of us all.
  • So when I'm in Asthan, we can just nod at each other... and stuff?