Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

1556557559561562588

Comments

  • AralayaAralaya Member Posts: 1,224 @ - Epic Achaean
    Rave to @Ictinus for fixing the quests I somehow managed to break >.<

    Minor rave to @Ryldagh for killing the Amaryk just as I went to talk to them :lol:


    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    ShirszaeUtianima
  • TysandrTysandr Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sholen has crossed the paths of two mirrors, and been incinerated by a beam of incandescent light as a result.
    That's pretty cool.
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

  • AlyxeriAlyxeri Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited December 2017
    The prestigious title of Prime Minister is bestowed upon you by Siarde, and with it, the powers of Air Lord are yours to command.
    PREVAIL to assume your form, and FORSAKE AIR to return to normality.
    [10:17:03.734] (5010|4319|12.8%) (0|VCPf)(xe|bdck_)

    Yay. Thanks to people who helped, I can be quite a dunce sometimes with figuring out basic syntax for things... I stand by my earlier affirmation of so much of the syntax being so obvious, yet not obvious at the same time. Damn it's expensive though!


    The story line had its funny moments, even though they're all snobs. Siarde is <3 tho.

    KlendathuTysandrUtianima
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,171 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Alyxeri said:
    The prestigious title of Prime Minister is bestowed upon you by Siarde, and with it, the powers of Air Lord are yours to command.
    PREVAIL to assume your form, and FORSAKE AIR to return to normality.
    [10:17:03.734] (5010|4319|12.8%) (0|VCPf)(xe|bdck_)

    Yay. Thanks to people who helped, I can be quite a dunce sometimes with figuring out basic syntax for things... I stand by my earlier affirmation of so much of the syntax being so obvious, yet not obvious at the same time. Damn it's expensive though!


    The story line had its funny moments, even though they're all snobs. Siarde is <3 tho.


    Great job, well done!

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • ExelethrilExelethril Member Posts: 3,347 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Alyxeri said:
    The prestigious title of Prime Minister is bestowed upon you by Siarde, and with it, the powers of Air Lord are yours to command.
    PREVAIL to assume your form, and FORSAKE AIR to return to normality.
    [10:17:03.734] (5010|4319|12.8%) (0|VCPf)(xe|bdck_)

    Yay. Thanks to people who helped, I can be quite a dunce sometimes with figuring out basic syntax for things... I stand by my earlier affirmation of so much of the syntax being so obvious, yet not obvious at the same time. Damn it's expensive though!


    The story line had its funny moments, even though they're all snobs. Siarde is <3 tho.

    Ah yes, the "try to BLOW everything" maneuver just because it's air-related can start to get rather awkward

    [ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

    [ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,630 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ysela said:
    An explosion of angry red flame rises from the ground, giving way to the unholy form of a stygian daemon jackal.
    :)
    This sounds silly, but it's been a long time since I was as happy about anything in game as I am about this.
    You earned it, more than anyone :)
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,116 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Kyrra is way better at painting than I am. I really suck at designing anything outside my characters theme so I am forever grateful for her bringing my idea to life!

    This event and the three of us standing there not knowing what was about to happen will stick in my mind as one of the great Achaean moments for me. @Penwize with the cameo too!


    PenwizeKyrraDevran
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,814 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A hidden talent that only appears at Logosmas!

    The painting I did for Jhui two years ago as a Logosmas present is still one of my fave things in the game.

    Never really considered Kyrra an artist by any means. I just love the deep pigments of oils and how vividly enriching they make things.

    I was delighted when I got @Dunn’s request and even more thrilled when I’d gotten @Klendathu’s response. Best Logosmas ever.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

    CailinPenwizeSthenoDevran
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,630 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Shirszae log pls
  • TysandrTysandr Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I love this:


    ∘ You rip into a rogue leopard with your massive, deadly claws.
    ∘ In a valiant attempt to stymie his fate, a rogue leopard leaps one final time into the air before crashing to the ground with a nauseating thud and a sickening yelp of defeat.
    ∘ You have slain a rogue leopard, retrieving the corpse.
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

    RhivonaUtianima
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 2,377 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I didn't want to see the truly all-time fishing rankings go away come January, so:
    Message #3378 Sent by Rhivona 2017/12/23/11:57
    You asked for it, RANKINGS FISHING ALLTIME is now live.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Rhivona&Makarios
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    AustereCailinOzmatiah
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,232 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Krypton said:
    I didn't want to see the truly all-time fishing rankings go away come January, so:
    Message #3378 Sent by Rhivona 2017/12/23/11:57
    You asked for it, RANKINGS FISHING ALLTIME is now live.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Rhivona&Makarios
    ThIs makes me happy.  I was kinda sad knowing another piece of @Sryn was going away. 
  • RhivonaRhivona Member, Moderator Posts: 97 Moderator
    Austere said:
    Krypton said:
    I didn't want to see the truly all-time fishing rankings go away come January, so:
    Message #3378 Sent by Rhivona 2017/12/23/11:57
    You asked for it, RANKINGS FISHING ALLTIME is now live.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Rhivona&Makarios
    ThIs makes me happy.  I was kinda sad knowing another piece of @Sryn was going away. 
    The RANKINGS FISHING ALLTIME will still be overwritten when someone manages to catch a bigger fish, but to illustrate why the rankings change was necessary : All of the current ranking fish are near the maximum set weight they can spawn with, I estimate odds between 0.01% and 0.25% to even hook a fish that could potentially be a recordbreaker - and that's before even managing to reel it in.
    AustereKryptonCailin
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 2,377 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Are a few fish at their absolute max weight on ALLTIME already? Are those record-holder names pretty much set in stone forever, or they can be replaced if someone new "matches" the weight?
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoMember Posts: 3,099 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    After fooling around with it for a day and a bit, I have to say I utterly love the flavour of Water Lord as much as I love the Alcazar. Whoever wrote it has all my <3

    And you won't understand the cause of your grief...


    ...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

    KyrraUtianima
  • RhivonaRhivona Member, Moderator Posts: 97 Moderator
    Krypton said:
    Are a few fish at their absolute max weight on ALLTIME already? Are those record-holder names pretty much set in stone forever, or they can be replaced if someone new "matches" the weight?
    None of them are at their absolute max weight, though some are just a few ounces under it.
    As for the current rankings, they will be overwritten if someone does manage to catch a heavier variant of the fish in question. Though as stated, the chances of one of these even spawning will be incredibly low.
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Ictinus for yet again coming to save the day, and on a holiday weekend no less!  You sir are my personal hero and when I grow up I want to be just like you.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    AsaniShirszaeAsmodron
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,814 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Thank you to @Trey and @Devran for the stockings <3
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

    Devran
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,561 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Hey, @Aegoth, check this out :

    Elementalism
    ------------
    * HOLOCAUST now has a chance to set people that it hits onfire.
    * MAGMASPHERE has been added to the skill. We are pondering a water one too, air will remain
    strictly the province of sylvans.


    (Need someone to post the AB file, thanks)

    AegothYsela
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,171 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Hey, @Aegoth, check this out :

    Elementalism
    ------------
    * HOLOCAUST now has a chance to set people that it hits onfire.
    * MAGMASPHERE has been added to the skill. We are pondering a water one too, air will remain
    strictly the province of sylvans.


    (Need someone to post the AB file, thanks)

    Syntax:
    CAST MAGMASPHERE <seconds>

    Works on/against:
    Adventurers and room

    Details:
    This powerful spell creates a sphere of magma that, after some time has elapsed (specified by you), will violently explode. The flying stone has a chance to break the limbs of any in the current location in addition  to the significant damage that it will always deal.  

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Synbios
  • DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,391 @ - Epic Achaean
    Ha, can't imagine if Holocaust heals Fire Lords while magma heals Earth Lords...
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,171 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tahquil said:
    Misc
    ----
    * LEGION LIST now outputs your squads in numeric order, sorted by their ID.



    Fucking Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!
    That was my classlead :)

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Kyrra
Sign In to Comment.