Achaean Raves

Comments

• Welcome back, cata ent <3
  • @Minifie For laughing so hard we cried together over poor Sriracha the Butterfly...that made my night after a long day at work today.

RIP Sriracha, see you at your funeral in Glacian
  • Thalyssra said:
    @Minifie For laughing so hard we cried together over poor Sriracha the Butterfly...that made my night after a long day at work today.

RIP Sriracha, see you at your funeral in Glacian
    It made my day... I've never used that butterfly but it has now earned an eternal place in my artefact list *sheds a tear in honor of the fallen chaos flitterer*
  • edited February 2018
    @Aralaya for patiently helping me learn how to do stuff on mudlet.
  • Alasiel said:
    @Aralaya for patiently helping me learn how to do stuff on mudlet.
    Been where you have before, gotta pass on the legacy of the people who helped me!
    (Not that they retired or anything)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited February 2018
    Sobriquet said:
    I heard on the Grapevine that Hashan got a tank in Targ. 
    Only by using superior numbers. You also had people actually using their abilities! The nerve!
    :wink:
    (good job Hashan)
    Edit: Obvious sarcasm is obvious

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Cailin said:
    It's my Achaeaversary! Actually started playing on Feb 2, 2017, but I forgot to look up the date until now lol. One year in Achaea, has been a ton of fun. Raves to admin and every player who has made this such a cool game! Pretty sure Achaea is my #1 most favorite game ever.
    I feel so old..
  • Got to take the fight to Mhaldor last night and pop a tank. Not the sexiest of raids, but first time in a while I had been in the city instead of just skirmishing on the isle. Got a kill on Proficy which felt good.  The group gelled well and were able to keep Proficy from guarding us via suppression.

• You say in a sonorous voice, "Thanks a ton. Let's keep working on it."

Mizik says, "We'll do this again."

You nod your head emphatically.

You say in a sonorous voice, "You're awesome."
    ***fistbump miz
    You look around for someone to bump fists with, but sadly, you have no friends.

In the wind just like that  :'( Shout out to @Mizik for the fun fights, system help, priority rework, etc. Didn't even ask for all that, he just said "Wanna fight?" and didn't mind helping out. Trying to shake off the rust, a great way to start!
  • I saw the globe prize thing, so I whipped out my cc and 6 globes later, I won a staff of illusion.

First time I have actually won anything since my 7th grade magazine sale thing decades ago. I can't complain about that though, can't win if you don't play and all that.
  • edited February 2018
    Papa is finally back. :3

• Pyori said:
    Papa is finally back. :3
    Yay, but can he give me back my willpower? I kinda need that :(

Woooooo Babel!

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • @Dunn is totally having a heart attack right now. Glad Babel is back. Been too long
  • Farrah said:
    I don't think that's exactly what's happening to Dunn right now. It's his wedding night!
    Correct.

(Ashtan): Dunn says, "Ashtan... I am in need of a slaughter."

(Ashtan): Mizik says, "Nonsense. Relish in your undoubted paternity."

(Ashtan): Dunn says, "My virility has been expended for the moment. I must be sated with a chest covered by blood."

• Dunn said:
    Hey I got some blood before the rest of that Targossian onslaught had their way with me. Joke's on them; I'm all stretched out from my consummation night.
    Get a good view of those dredgings?

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • People joke about the dredgings but let me tell you it was much worse this time. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • edited February 2018
    the wedding and Babel's entrance was so worth staying up for 4am for. Never have I been so disgusted and then awestruck in such short time