Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Had an accidental double-paste.
  • What ^ they all said. Not gonna be repetitive and not one to get emotional on forums, but @Aurora, you will be missed.

• Lads, I'm tryin' to work here. Don't need to be crying at my desk.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• So...what happened?
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Brean said:
    So...what happened?
    The Aarashi were informed via post that Lady Aurora has ass to kick on other planes (or something, I didn't read it) and that her attentions were finally turning away from our plane.

tl;dr Rory is going dormant or something, after having been active (and fucking wonderful) since Targ was founded in 2012/2013.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • We weren't even going to.  But Lylith & Remilia ran away after smudgin totems.  So shenanigans ensued.

Then she kept dodging in-and-out of Mhaldor throwing flasks of crud at us so we just decided to waltz in.  It ended in a monk telepathy battle, and after Remilia went splat, and you (@Trey) went splattererer.  We left.

Then we had a few shenanigans with Lylith, and I taught @Narga a decent amount of Tekura and what they were doing wrong!  (And in turn, found out a neat trick, myself.)
  • Been moping around trying to figure my place out in Achaea recently, and decided nothing changes by itself.  So I started looking into what got me hooked way back and had a good talk with Talamond about Lady Mithraea and the old gods in Shallam.  Nostalgia setting in and giving me a direction I think I might like to go.
  • Frederich said:

Then we had a few shenanigans with Lylith, and I taught @Narga a decent amount of Tekura and what they were doing wrong!  (And in turn, found out a neat trick, myself.)
    @Frederich
    Thanks, that was really awesome! Learnt alot and you gave me much to think about in regards to the monk tactics. I'll keep working on it when I can, and maybe some day in the distant future I can return your knuckle sandwiches ;P

• Another rave for @Kayeil. I'm gone quite a bit trying to hunt my way to dragon but she's quite patient! Not to mention does a fantastic job of running the shop we've came to call ours. That shop would be a mess without her! Continuing to learn more and explore new options to enjoy Achaea every day. Never a boring day with her and for that I'm thankful.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kogan said:
    Another rave for @Kayeil. I'm gone quite a bit trying to hunt my way to dragon but she's quite patient! Not to mention does a fantastic job of running the shop we've came to call ours. That shop would be a mess without her! Continuing to learn more and explore new options to enjoy Achaea every day. Never a boring day with her and for that I'm thankful.
    I'm having a blast, and you contribute a lot to the shop that keeps it being so successful, so thank you.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• :'(           

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited February 2017
    Melodie said:
    Pupil-less orbs, as dark as the pits of the Abyss, promising unnamable horrors to all around it.
     - No transitive verb?

Tufts of thick pelage cover its chest, and peregrinate down its abdomen to the scraps of a grungy, stained loin cloth.
     - No comma after chest
    Looks shmexy though. Rave for new Sartan, I guess?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Have had a few new (old) Dawnblade around during the day time lately, and they've made it lots of fun. Rave for @Baenor and @Mazirak. @Omor gets no rave cos he fucked off to Germany and hasn't been murdering people with me this week.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Have had a few new (old) Dawnblade around during the day time lately, and they've made it lots of fun. Rave for @Baenor and @Mazirak. @Omor gets no rave cos he fucked off to Germany and hasn't been murdering people with me this week. 

Trapped in quote on mobile, too drunk on German beer to argue. Murder will re-commence in one week. 
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Omor said:
    Xaden said:
    Have had a few new (old) Dawnblade around during the day time lately, and they've made it lots of fun. Rave for @Baenor and @Mazirak. @Omor gets no rave cos he fucked off to Germany and hasn't been murdering people with me this week. 

Trapped in quote on mobile, too drunk on German beer to argue. Murder will re-commence in one week. 
    At least you're drunk, you're already 1-0 ahead. 
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited February 2017
    Having some time to meet and roleplay with people new and old - some I never knew actually did RP - has been very exciting and reminded me of how much I love it. I'm so excited to discover the thought people put into their characters and learn something new about them through interaction. While I do love grand story arcs, slice-of-life RP fills in the blanks and gives the world colour, especially as a Mhaldorian. I hope those who have been interacting with me have been having fun, too.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• So went and applied to Mhaldor to spice things up a bit in game, giving the whole evil Schtick a good work out (he he he). So far the interactions have been amazing, and definitely a good positive step forward. Although I'm prepared for my death by player count to skyrocket, I'm hoping it'll turn around and let my player kill count rise as well in return (lets be serious though that poor thing will tick up at about the speed of an old man driving his old chevvy down the fast lane).
  • Minifie said:
    So went and applied to Mhaldor to spice things up a bit in game, giving the whole evil Schtick a good work out (he he he). So far the interactions have been amazing, and definitely a good positive step forward.
    The funny ones are when Aegoth starts sending you random recruitment offers.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Met some pretty cool young characters lately. 

@Taryius, @Rafiel, @Kalila, all pretty neat for young folks. It's nice to see!