Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Aegoth. Bad influences.

• Rave to the people who fixed that Hidden bug on Nexus that allowed people to see folks in the sidebar bcz gmcp.

Hate to the people who fixed it bcz now I can't find my husband 99% of the time.
  • Frederich said:
    Rave to the people who fixed that Hidden bug on Nexus that allowed people to see folks in the sidebar bcz gmcp.

Hate to the people who fixed it bcz now I can't find my husband 99% of the time.
    That's not a rave. That is infuriating!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• However you can now LOOK AT someone to see if they're there instead of having to use EXAMINE, which is not even half as good but gotta take what you can I guess.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Trey <3  
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• THEY ADDED A REMOVE ARTEFACTS COMMAND.

SWOON SWOON SWOON
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I realized today that as a dirty noncom, a KD ratio of .75 aint half bad. Thanks @Jhui ;)
    Huh. Neat.
  • You deserve a rave yourself, @Issam. Always willing to go to the hilt in combat. Been an absolute blast having you about!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• i was figuring out how to customize prompt on my nexus client; meanwhile, jhui radiancing me away while i didn't look. That's something i wish i could work with nexus client while offline. meh.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Cooper said:
    I'm already pissed off at Etheros's Kai chokes. Ugh. 
    Just wait until we have a raid/defense where I'm not in strength/con bashmonk mode. Chokes for everyone! (His still hit a little harder :( )
  • edited January 2017
    Nope. If you didn't make the list, you just aren't good enough, sorry.

Like @Atalkez . Fk that guy.
  • Wow  :'(
    I'm with you @Atalkez

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Technically, you were both on the list though because I said everybody in the Army. See? Got it covered.
  • Atalkez said:
    :'(          
    Come back home buddy. We make you suffer out of love. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Atalkez said:
    Don't worry. They always forget to mention me, too. Oh wait, I'm in the doghouse. Tough luck. :dizzy:
  • Magenta said:
    Atalkez said:
    Don't worry. They always forget to mention me, too. Oh wait, I'm in the doghouse. Tough luck. :dizzy:

Your Darkenwood event was cool too!