Achaean Raves

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Daeir said:
    Aurora grants you entrance into the Divine Order of Aurora, the Lightbringer. Congratulations!
    It has been a very, very long journey.

From wandering the realm as a soulless wretch for several years, to returning home as a pariah among the faithful, Daeir's been through some shit. Some serious shit.

There were times where it was very tempting to just stop trying and reroll with another character, but I can safely say that I am very glad that I didn't succumb to that temptation. Achaea's pretty incredible for how it can drive your characters to do and become things that you'd never envision for them, and I certainly never envisioned that I'd end up a fully redeemed returnee after breaking the Silverbright and the Caefir oaths in tandem.

Things are looking up, and I'm excited to begin the next leg of my journey. Thank you to everyone who helped make it happen - you all know who you are.
    Congrats Scrubeir, you've come so far.  Consider yourself lucky that depth perception is not a requirement for entry.

(Daeir is missing an eye)
  • Datrius said:
    Honestly, I have to give a rave for @Artemis. She's been a huge and wonderful influence for Datrius, and interacts/motivates him regularly. She's been completely understanding of him being in a non-Eleusian Order and him finding his place in Nature and Eleusis. <3 Arty, much <3
    This is how order wars begin. When a God and a Goddess has an eye for the same man.
  • Rangor said:
    Datrius said:
    Honestly, I have to give a rave for @Artemis. She's been a huge and wonderful influence for Datrius, and interacts/motivates him regularly. She's been completely understanding of him being in a non-Eleusian Order and him finding his place in Nature and Eleusis. <3 Arty, much <3
    This is how order wars begin. When a God and a Goddess has an eye for the same man.
    Tbh, if it came down to a forced decision, I already know my decision, though I won't say which here on forums.
  • edited December 2016
    You're a gem too Coop, OOC and IC. Always down to help anyone out and provide input no matter what you are going through. It is much appreciated all around especially for new players like myself. 
  • AereidhnaAereidhna Dallas
    edited December 2016
    Lots of great family RP lately - @Laedha and @Stram are awesome additions and I'm really enjoying getting to know them and interact with them. My last-minute Logosmas present planning has gone off pretty well and seeing everyone's reactions has really made my week (thank you to the admins who are working on customisations and crafting approvals this week for those of us who couldn't get our shit together sooner!). Just one or two left to go! I didn't get to do Logosmas much last year due to being mostly dormant/moving, so I'm grateful that I get to participate more this year.
  • Atalkez said:
    Exxia said:
    Krypton said:
    And don't forget @Lisbethae for the 1000 potash!
    really goes to show you how great the community is when the guy making fun of you gets 3x as many likes as the post he's making fun of.
    It was a light hearted jab after your complaint about the price.

Don't take it so serious dude.
    getting crucified because the system doesn't take into effect the 200% price increase and ranting about it in the proper forums, then getting bullied by someone with 2 playerkills isn't necessarily something I'd like to see buddy
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    People responded negatively because you complained about losing 30k because you were hunting in a city you were enemied to, when it could have been avoided if you checked WARES in the shop. You were 'crucified' because of the way you responded to them, and because it's the way you always respond to criticisms, jokes, etc.

Krypton wasn't "bullying" you.

What the hell does player kills have to do with anything? I can promise you Krypton knows more about Achaea than you could ever possibly hope to.

If you really can't handle innocent jabs like that, you must never poke fun at others or trash talk, right? 

Atalkez said:

Don't take it so serious dude.

Huh. Neat.
  • because if you can back up your words then you're fine, but if you can't, then why are speaking like that?

I was not hunting in a city I was enemied to. But something like that, I was mid raid against another city, ok

Love your constant responses Ahmet except one thing, you issued me for killing you for pitting me, you just laid there and died, cussed me out, then issued, then deleted the issue, that's why you're such a jerk towards me consistently. Which is fine, I don't care about that, but if you're gonna say anything to me, turn bitch mode off first. 

Here I am being crucified again by the same damn people.

Achaean RAVES - To the Dread Legates for bolstering forces and for having decent and knowledgable individuals that put a great deal of effort towards the progression of the house as a whole
  • edited December 2016
    Xaden said:
    Why are you so obsessed with people's kill counts? 
    CoD main. KD is everything in an RP game, bro.

Exxia said:
    that's why you're such a jerk towards me consistently. Which is fine, I don't care about that, but if you're gonna say anything to me, turn bitch mode off first. 
    I'm sure that's the reason. Not because you're ragey as fuck, and virtually incapable of NOT acting hostile when someone mentions you.
  • I don't know why you just don't leave me the fuck alone
  • That's enough folks. Move on, take it somewhere else (not forums), and let's get back to your Achaean Raves!
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Aurora said:
    @Kard's fault

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Halos said:
    Aurora said:
    @Tesha's fault

• Aurora said:
    My Achaean Rave is that My Order are a pretty decent bunch... for a pile of crazies, anyway :). I thank all of you and Targossas for keeping things very (sometimes too) real and driving Me "slightly" bat crazy. Always remember, if anything goes wrong, it's @Kard at fault! 
    You should have seen the Phaesteans in our heyday. I swear we made Lord @Phaestus cry in frustration on several occasions. Especially me and @Silvarien
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I don't think that's something to be proud of >_>

Anyway, raves to the crafting people for keeping up with design submissions so late into the month. I'm sure there's a whole lot of more important OOC shit you could be doing, and you're still reading our bad writing.

• Cooper said:
    It's been really great to see the Legates go from basically the bottom of house influence and have the lowest activity, to being one of the more active houses.

I am glad Sartan is back and gave us that extra kick of people logging in.

Exxia has gone above and beyond my expectations as HoN, and I'm really proud of him. Even if he does get a bad rep for raging.

Taraus and Watchman have been great both ooc and ic helping direct the house and help make important decisions.

Ailea has been a great addition and is one of the most "I need and want to do more stuff" players I've worked with.

Driden has been encouraged to take a more active role in training combatants and helping novices.

We have a lot of younger up and coming people too - I've been watching them from the distance so far, but in the near future I'm going to have time to actually interact with and get to know and help guide them in Mhaldor.

It's been really invigorating to actually enjoy doing the admin/leader side of things. So thanks everyone!
    Yep gonna have our novices as shitty as I am at combat in no time coop! You can count on me! Haha no really it's sad like I can walk through the theory of stuff and then there like show me and I'm like ugh.......facesmash keyboard!
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Aurora said:
    My Achaean Rave is that My Order are a pretty decent bunch... for a pile of crazies, anyway :). I thank all of you and Targossas for keeping things very (sometimes too) real and driving Me "slightly" bat crazy. Always remember, if anything goes wrong, it's @Kard at fault! 
     <3 

• Aurora said:
    From Targossian Affairs Vol 1:
    "Aldair's Law: All Aarashi are troublemakers."
  • Rave @Aegoth
    was great MoW
    knows a ton
    willing to help out all the time

• Exxia said:
    Rave @Aegoth
    was great MoW
    knows a ton
    willing to help out all the time

Agreed. Aegoth basically got me into depths walker about five times faster than I could have on my own. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Rave at @Nicola and the underrealm crew giving us just enough to get by without making it obvious, and not resorting to obscure syntaxes nobody would ever think to use. :heart:
    Huh. Neat.