Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Siduri in the last post rather. *mutters about needing more coffee*
    Roses and ashes, life and death
    Both to the ground now asunder
    Darkness to Light and Evil to Right
    Let men in solitude now wonder
  • Gotta get a rave going for @Micaelis and his patience, @Daeir for his nice work with the museum (it's really cool!), and @Talamond for some meaningful interactions (and for letting/making me write stuff).
  • I'm just gonna rave at @Telinus for some fun fights that showed me just how lacking the game is in skilled sentinel combatants (and thus how bad at defending against them I am), as well as some fun RP. Don't get me wrong, you're still gonna get ganked like mad for keeping that 40k, but cheers for the fun times :P

• I'm glad RoF was nerfed vs room hinder. The "spam fly2win" mechanic didn't really make sense because whether ur opponent is outdoors/indoors shouldn't affect a momentum class' chances of winning vs prep classes. No clue why aerial was buffed to be < 2 secs tho, given that magi is a prep class.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Antidas said:
    I'm just gonna rave at @Telinus for some fun fights that showed me just how lacking the game is in skilled sentinel combatants (and thus how bad at defending against them I am), as well as some fun RP. Don't get me wrong, you're still gonna get ganked like mad for keeping that 40k, but cheers for the fun times :P
    I just got my level 1 diadem, should open up a few more options I've been wanting to try!

Was fun.
  • Raving @Micaelis for taking the crusade into a political stabbing party over tells, bringing the fight at my very personal doorstep. You didn't get anything out of it, except maybe for this rave, but still, kudos!
  • Big list of raves

@Melaina @Marra for making my time in the new house so rewarding.

@Ailaysia for being such a great friend

@Ireth @Ginovianna @Mathilda for being Great citymates and helping me with my many questions
  • @Aodfionn thank you for the guidance, leadership and teaching. And all of the great stories. 

Teuth be told, I'm exited to see the new dynamic and story.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • @Aodfionn It will be quite interesting to see how this plays out.  Thanks for everything man, your teaching and wisdom will never be forgotten
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I'll rave you back @aodfionn, in the form of sweet sweet murder.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Well me, @Elipise and @Halos beat ya to it Xaden. But I got the gold so ha!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • House Announce 5cr for every head of Aodfionn Wintermourne delivered to me.

:)

• wtf @Xaden

WHO SAID YOU COULD DO THAT.

@Torinn WHERE IS MY MONEY FOR MURDERING AODFIONN?!
  • You were the Harb's Troll @Aodfionn :(.

I only wanted a tea date.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    oh my god

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Halos said:
    oh my god
    Fully expecting a @Deucalion post simply saying : Halos

• @Aodfionn man, I'm going to miss you real bad. Thanks for the support through the (by now rl) years. Good luck with the new storyline, hope it'll play out well! And if you play your cards right, I'll kill ya! ;)
  • Rave to @Aodfionn for all the fun memories and now all of the fun of squishing him as a heathen!

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Rave to @Aodfionn for giving me a solid RP reason to behead him back
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • @Aodfionn, Lani loved you and trusted you.  She stood up for you, and whatnot.  I think this may have turned her a bit more coldly logical, even as she contemplates killing you as all of her classes... repeatedly.  She has an area where she pikes heads, and every time she goes there, she wants to look at your head and remember... even elders screw up.

Also, thanks for the memories, even if Lani did revert back to her inner steel cause of this.
    Roses and ashes, life and death
    Both to the ground now asunder
    Darkness to Light and Evil to Right
    Let men in solitude now wonder
  • Time to give Lani hugs!

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I've just joined Mhaldor and it's been great so far, not just the joining itself but everything that has lead up to it.

However, I just want to say that it was amazingly fun in Ashtan and I consider everyone there whom I interacted with to be awesome. I'd make a list, but it would be long and I'd probably forget a few, so, you all know who you are. Except @Dunn, he wouldn't be on it (I'll never forget!). Looking forward to fighting against you all and the different dynamics.

So then, into the shadows..