Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Laytron managed to get a copy of Ehene's beginner's economics book for the merchant library and I am thoroughly impressed by the writing. I am looking forward to more books from him!

My library has now reached 100 relevant volumes with the newest edition. I'm so excited.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Ahmet said:
    Rave at @Nicola and the underrealm crew giving us just enough to get by without making it obvious, and not resorting to obscure syntaxes nobody would ever think to use. :heart:
    #CaerWitrinSalt
  • Krypton said:
    Ahmet said:
    Rave at @Nicola and the underrealm crew giving us just enough to get by without making it obvious, and not resorting to obscure syntaxes nobody would ever think to use. :heart:
    #CaerWitrinSalt
    #TheyArentThatBad
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Austere said:
    Krypton said:
    Ahmet said:
    #CaerWitrinSalt
    #TheyArentThatBad
    #YesRubThatSaltInAhmetsWound
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ahmet said:
    I take back everything I said.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Ahmet said:
    Rave at Nicola and the underrealm crew giving us just enough to get by without making it obvious, and not resorting to obscure syntaxes nobody would ever think to use. :heart:
    I take back everything I said.

Good, because I was about to write one hell of a rant to that statement -,-
  • Sarathai said:
    Quick rave for the snowglobe.

Definitely worth throwing snowballs at people all December.
    Description for those of us who didn't bother going for it because we thought we'd missed too many days already and then realized we just couldn't add but by the time we realized that, we'd missed too many days already?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited January 2017
    @Qirua

a small snowglobe
    Contained within a flawless glass globe, a vast field of snow lies upon a base of gold, untainted and untouched by structures or foliage. Miniature cyclones of frost lazily crawl across the expanse, the pearly tempests playfully tossing crystals of rime to and fro. Carvings of argent snowballs resting between childish depictions of smiling crowds grace the aurelian foundation of the trinket.

Apparently you can shake it once a month to be taken somewhere in the tundra.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited January 2017
    I joined Ashtan today. I haven't played an IRE game in a couple of years but I got a good feeling about Chaos.
  • Camroth said:
    I joined Ashtan today. I haven't played an IRE game in a couple of years but I got a good feeling about Chaos.
    That sounds like an excuse I use to let my house be messy.
  • edited January 2017
    Jesus christ I am an asshole. No.. please god dern
  • edited January 2017
    Let's just remove that now :)
  • Damn.  Hostile af @Camroth

I guess you'll fit right in with Ashtan. : ^ )
  • Beats passive aggressive cowardice any day of the week : > )

• All I said was fuck the po-lice seriously some of you guys need to get with the program.
  • Camroth said:
    All I said was fuck the po-lice seriously some of you guys need to get with the program.
    Straight from the underground?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I feel like I missed two epic posts 
  • Atalkez said:
    Camroth said:
    All I said was fuck the po-lice seriously some of you guys need to get with the program.
    Are you young and got it bad cause you're brown?
  • Puxi said:
    Atalkez said:
    Camroth said:
    Are you young and got it bad cause you're brown?
    Puxi has the authority to kill a minority.

• Jhui said:
    b-team becoming a-team. 1tear  :'(

2017/01/09 04:00:50 - Dunn has sanctioned a raid against The City of Eleusis.
    2017/01/09 04:01:14 - Jhui has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2017/01/09 04:21:37 - Bann, Dunn, Durzaan, Ellaer, Jadys, Jhui, Lylith, Mizik, and Morthif have destroyed The ruins of Upper Draoi Quarter.
    2017/01/09 04:21:37 - Bann, Dunn, Durzaan, Ellaer, Jadys, Jhui, Lylith, Mizik, and Morthif have destroyed The ruins of Lazy path through the Draoi Quarter.
    2017/01/09 04:21:37 - Bann, Dunn, Durzaan, Ellaer, Jadys, Jhui, Lylith, Mizik, and Morthif have destroyed The ruins of the Dragon and the Viridian.
    2017/01/09 04:21:37 - Bann, Dunn, Durzaan, Ellaer, Jadys, Jhui, Lylith, Mizik, and Morthif have destroyed The ruins of Lili's Place.
    2017/01/09 04:21:37 - Bann, Dunn, Durzaan, Ellaer, Jadys, Jhui, Lylith, Mizik, and Morthif have destroyed The ruins of Balcony above the Draoi Quarter.
    2017/01/09 04:21:37 - Bann, Dunn, Durzaan, Ellaer, Jadys, Jhui, Lylith, Mizik, and Morthif have destroyed The ruins of Overlooking Draoi Quarter.
    2017/01/09 04:21:37 - Bann, Dunn, Durzaan, Ellaer, Jadys, Jhui, Lylith, Mizik, and Morthif have destroyed The ruins of Secluded sanctuary.
    2017/01/09 05:23:51 - The sanctioned raid in The City of Eleusis has ended.

Nasty little group there. Nice work!

Wish we had a few more earlier to give you a fun response :(
  • I wish to participate in a L2 tank raid :(
     <3 
  • Good on the Eleusians for putting up enough of a fight to get a lvl 2 tank fueled!

(Although I woulda used guards and such to prevent it!)
  • That was 6% at 114...

• Mathilda said:
    I wish to participate in a L2 tank raid :(
    Dunn said:
    That was 6% at 114...

Alright @Mathilda, Dunn has convinced me...
  • Daeir said:
    Dunn said:
    That was 6% at 114...
    Holy fuckballs.
    Tank detonation/disarm scales really, really well, so it winds up getting just about actively better as you gain levels.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Daeir said:
    Dunn said:
    That was 6% at 114...
    Holy fuckballs.
    Tank detonation/disarm scales really, really well, so it winds up getting just about actively better as you gain levels.
    I got 2.2% for five rooms at 120 (into 121). Gotta push for another level two before the month is out :)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.