Achaean Raves

Comments

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited February 2014
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #4055                                     (02/21/2014 at 22:49)  
    From   : Tecton, the Terraformer
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: Marks and Contracts
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marks and contracts have received an overhaul today!

So, so, so happy about this!!! Thank you @Tecton and the powers that be!!!
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited February 2014
    Rave @bluef. Cuz you're awesome

• Caoimhaen said:
    I have known this for a while, so I will also rave @Bluef and our Toxic Curia RP :P

• AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited February 2014
    what the fuck is curia
    Is this a rave?

Edit!
    If you really want to know what a Curia is, you can be my new monday and I can teach you. ;)

Edit again! (I srsly had too much wine! RAVE!)
    Because I don't actually know you IC, when we do meet it will be purely OOC and there will not be any actual talk about the game. I am clearly and 100% hitting on you with hot shots of Britney Spears. Hope that clears everything up.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Sweet an incredibly fun night. Stayed up about two -three hours longer than I should have so works going to suck in the morning but hey fun is fun

Thanks

Also loving the new mark system, So many new marks!

• I got people killed in group combat, and they weren't even on my team!
  • edited February 2014
    Was fun...sorry to the few people I bitched out though. Not gonna lie, I was in a pretty bad mood for OOC reasons already and made me pretty pissy ICly. Overall was a fun hour or so. Don't take this as an indication that I'm gonna let any of you Mhaldorians who ganked us live next time I see you though! I'm not quite that nice...

• @Eld that first little fight between us was pretty sweet. 

• Rave: People raving about conflict rather than ranting
  • I got lamed...and my serpents bailed on me. I hate you all, @Micaelis, @Caladbolg, @Mithridates, @Antidas. (kidding, love you all)
  • Ugh, so wasted in Eleusis. :(

• Achimrst said:
    Caoimhaen said:
    I have known this for a while, so I will also rave @Bluef and our Toxic Curia RP :P

Rave: Best Curia-related gif ever! Thanks @Achirmst!
  • Achimrst said:
    what the fuck is curia
    Is this a rave?

Edit!
    If you really want to know what a Curia is, you can be my new monday and I can teach you. ;)

Edit again! (I srsly had too much wine! RAVE!)
    Because I don't actually know you IC, when we do meet it will be purely OOC and there will not be any actual talk about the game. I am clearly and 100% hitting on you with hot shots of Britney Spears. Hope that clears everything up.
    Rave: Roflmaomgthatistoofunny. @Achimrst, you get a double rave from me today! You're awesomesauce when on the sauce.  :-bd
  • Bluef said:
    Achimrst said:
    Caoimhaen said:

Rave: Best Curia-related gif ever! Thanks @Achirmst!
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Four divines, one room! Jesus this masquerade is interesting
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• I'm not sure if it's just luck, the result of the removal of strength dependency, or unannounced fishing changes, but fishing is going extremely fast right now compared to what it used to be. 5-10 minutes between catches used to be normal, now I'm frequently hooking fish just a few seconds after casting, and rarely have to wait very long.
  • Kyrra said:
    @Eiredhel for hosting an immensely fun Masquerade Ball, and @Bonko for being an unexpected guest. Definitely spiced things up for a while there.

Special thanks to @Verily for the dancing and merriment, and to @Kross for being a perfect gentleman.
    I was apparently too cool for that event.

(I'm the one to the left.)
  • Bonko said:
    Kyrra said:
    @Eiredhel for hosting an immensely fun Masquerade Ball, and @Bonko for being an unexpected guest. Definitely spiced things up for a while there.

Special thanks to @Verily for the dancing and merriment, and to @Kross for being a perfect gentleman.
    I was apparently too cool for that event.

(I'm the one to the left.)
    You made that night O.O
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Even if I have to pretend I hate @Bonko, he's my fave and most adorable person I am not supposed to icly talk to D: 

And he even liked @Lacertix's custard

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Then you guys summoned guards and shot me with arrows.

• Bonko said:
    Then you guys summoned guards and shot me with arrows.

He wasn't even causing problems! :( 
    And he brought a gavel.