Achaean Raves

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Obviously you're having fun, or it wouldn't be a rave! ;))
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited February 2014
    You can never use too many ellipses...

• Wait, @Wysteria, it took you this long to read them all? Ha! Prythe the Super Nerd, FTW!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• @Gibbi : Don't worry about @Quisse. I'm taking care of that *grin*

Holy crap. I haven't been this creeped out and Melodie this mad in a while. This is amazing.

Thank you - you know who you are. This is by far making a wanderering period for Mel that much more interesting and utterly uncertain. Absolutely loving everything so far and can't wait to see what happens next. :>
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Who says it'll be Mhaldor?

I could be joining Hashan for all you know.

Or Ashtan. Or Eleusis.

I might even sneak into Targossas.

It's a mystery!
  • @Melodie

If Mel joins Ashtan she will get such a staring at.
    (And that's not even to say what she'd get if she went to Mhaldor.)

Mental note: Be bothersome and prod Mel more.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • @Prythe hey I read ALL of Huggers too you know!
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• @bronislav, @batuo, @sunny, @sinrah, and all the random cyrenians that were on the ship with us. The trip to get some of you guys's marques attested was pretty fun. Heheh. Thanks for inviting me to come along bronislav. Got some sailing experience in.

• Kei said:

Mental note: Be bothersome and prod Mel more.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Bit belated, but rave for all the people I've had some really interesting discussions and character developments with in the past month or so.  Thanks for giving me a good excuse to spend less time on islands! You all know who you are. <3
  • edited February 2014
    Just had an awesome time in skirmishes. 

If I forgot someone, sorry. I like when people keep skirmishes to a reputable 2v4, 3v5 scenario. Makes for a much more interesting engagement.

Plus:

- 2014/02/19 22:14:37 - Daimyo Kross Da'Navi, Ksiradhi has battered Tesha to death.
    - 2014/02/19 22:17:36 - Daimyo Kross Da'Navi, Ksiradhi has battered Caladbolg to death.
    - 2014/02/19 22:17:41 - Fendrel has been slain by the might of Tu'eras, the Tsol'aa King.
    - 2014/02/19 22:18:12 - Seftin dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Daimyo Kross 
    Da'Navi, Ksiradhi's kai.
    - 2014/02/19 22:18:28 - Daimyo Kross Da'Navi, Ksiradhi has battered Caladbolg to death.

Killsteals FTW
  • Yeah, screw that guy Tu'eras. Killstealing little...  /:)

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • I feel like we just had a big warning about random WTFing.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • @Kuy just because you don't know the context doesn't mean it's "random"t. I WTF'd because that "skirmish" ended with a defender getting killed (fine), then autopraying (fine). Someone from Ashtan literally sat and waited for grace to drop to kill the defender (not fine), with people guarding him and coming to help kill me when I tried to get her to Targossas. I asked someone to tone the lame down and they just explained they got asked to come help and told me to bugger off.

@Kross you guys take your "fun" too far pretty often. 

i'm a rebel

• Kross said:
    Just had an awesome time in skirmishes. 

If I forgot someone, sorry. I like when people keep skirmishes to a reputable 2v4, 3v5 scenario. Makes for a much more interesting engagement.

Plus:

- 2014/02/19 22:14:37 - Daimyo Kross Da'Navi, Ksiradhi has battered Tesha to death.
    - 2014/02/19 22:17:36 - Daimyo Kross Da'Navi, Ksiradhi has battered Caladbolg to death.
    - 2014/02/19 22:17:41 - Fendrel has been slain by the might of Tu'eras, the Tsol'aa King.
    - 2014/02/19 22:18:12 - Seftin dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Daimyo Kross 
    Da'Navi, Ksiradhi's kai.
    - 2014/02/19 22:18:28 - Daimyo Kross Da'Navi, Ksiradhi has battered Caladbolg to death.

Killsteals FTW
    What? Expect Targ to keep it to even numbers after they just got worked? Don't be silly!