Achaean Raves

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Kafziel said:
    Shirszae said:
    While part of me is still a little sad that I had to leave Mhaldor (and leaving is putting it kindly, I think), I have to admit I've been having a blast. @Scarlatti, @Scarlattans, a few cyrenians, a few targossans, a few rogues, and one certain mhaldorian all make for a very interesting and varied experience.  :x
    Name for the pillory, please.
    Do I have to pretend it is someone other than you?  =((

:P

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    While part of me is still a little sad that I had to leave Mhaldor (and leaving is putting it kindly, I think), I have to admit I've been having a blast. @Scarlatti, @Scarlattans, a few cyrenians, a few targossans, a few rogues, and one certain mhaldorian all make for a very interesting and varied experience.  :x

Now, if only I could add some ashtani, some hashani and at least one eleusian, the collection would be complete. 
    :-?
    Guess I gotta talk to you more, get your Eleusian spot filled.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Jovie,

I might have to punch you in the face. I'm not sure yet.

@Dunn,

I am going to definitely have to punch you in the face.

I can't wield my mace anymore, so fists will have to do for now. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Sybilla said:
    Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by how much there is to read and learn, and set myself little milestones as I go. 

I re-remembered http://www.spreeder.com/ which has been a lifesaver! You copy the text over, and speed-read it (can adjust the speed if you're not used to it). Makes glazing over long newsposts amazingly easy, I've managed to get a gist of things I need without boring myself to tears. It's grand!
    You know more than pretty much anyone in our house (with the exception of some really schooled older ones). I can't imagine reading and writing as much as you do IG, keep up the good work!
  • @Melodie Oh bb. Please, miss, may I have another?

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Jinnie, don't put my name in the rave section without saying you love me. Asshat. 
     yes, sir.
  • Swooooooooooooooooon. Can't wait for you to get a mace and do that.

Wat.

• Melodie said:

@Jovie,

I might have to punch you in the face. I'm not sure yet.

@Dunn,

I am going to definitely have to punch you in the face.

I can't wield my mace anymore, so fists will have to do for now. :(

My lack of mention implies that @Melodie's ire does not extend to myself. ;;)

• edited February 2014
    Kross said:

I don't know. I'm told i'm part of it, but I have yet to receive the leather jacket. Not in the big times yet, I guess.

Kross said I'm not in it :(
  • Melodie will become the greatest Tekura Monk Achaea has ever seen.

No face will be spared.
    *Animated Signature*

• Melodie said:
    Just you wait, @Synbios.

And everyone else who has ever made a devotion-less or angel-less joke directed at me. All of you will pay dearly. Dearly.

I don't really want to be your punching bag.
    But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

• Caoimhaen said:
    @bronislav, @batuo, @sunny, @sinrah, and all the random cyrenians that were on the ship with us. The trip to get some of you guys's marques attested was pretty fun. Heheh. Thanks for inviting me to come along bronislav. Got some sailing experience in.
    had a great time! XD I think I will be seen a lot more out at sea than inland soon
  • I'm like the biggest fan ever of @Micaelis. Every time I talk to you in game, I'm grinning the whole time. Awesome. <3
  • @Sinrah's signature.
  • Zii said:
    My blade name, Cool Pimp.

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Jozlyn said:
    Jinnie, don't put my name in the rave section without saying you love me. Asshat. 
    I'll say it, when you come back!
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Hellen said:
    I was part of a competent defense for once!
    though I still want to know how much damage my staffcasts did to them, there  :P
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• staffcast at anyone and get them to tell you!

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Pretty stoked that trick at the beginning there worked, @Hellen, good job! I reluctantly led and didn't get everyone killed somehow too.
  • Tharvis said:
    Hellen said:
    though I still want to know how much damage my staffcasts did to them, there  :P
    As Tharvis points his staff at you, a scintilla of bright, burning light shoots out, striking you
    with focused elemental power.
    You are jerked awake by the pain.
    4474|64 4737|67 99 77 cexkdbv-  23:30:04.713(-915h, 13.1%)
  • Kafziel said:
    Tharvis said:
    Hellen said:
    As Tharvis points his wang at you, a scintilla of bright, burning light shoots out, striking you
    with focused elemental power.
    You are jerked awake by the pain
    4474|64 4737|67 99 77 cexkdbv-  23:30:04.713(-915h, 13.1%)
    :D Yes

• i love you
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • NocrothNocroth New York, NY
    @Orzaansyn Wait, does that mean I'm Pugsley?
  • As long as I can be Fester
    *Animated Signature*