Achaean Raves

Comments

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    So stoked about the housing upgrades that I could kiss @Tecton. Or @Cardan. Or Whoever is responsible. Now, if they'd only give me drink-mixing, I might be content enough to shut up for a while. ;)
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Changing my Seafaring specs recently, and getting a chance to use them. I'm glad I changed it.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    They still exist?
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Ashtan is saving the day by removing everyone's icons for them so they don't have to spend all their time hunting up shards.

Once they're all gone, there'll also be no risk of icon wars.

I believe an acceptable form of thanks is for a three week raid made of all the other four cities to risk wiping us out. Come play, it will be fun!
  • Luhar said:
    Ashtan is saving the day by removing everyone's icons for them so they don't have to spend all their time hunting up shards.

Once they're all gone, there'll also be no risk of icon wars.

I believe an acceptable form of thanks is for a three week raid made of all the other four cities to risk wiping us out. Come play, it will be fun!
    Only problem is, Mhaldor won't get along with Shallam, Eleusis, and to a degree Cyrene. So, it won't happen. Also, you expect Cyrene to actually do something aggressive?

And yes, I know Eleusis is technically a village, but there's no other way to count four cities than to count Eleusis as a city.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Daklore said:
    And yes, I know Eleusis is technically a village, but there's no other way to count four cities than to count Eleusis as a city.
    He included Istarion.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Amunet said:
    They still exist?
    Unforunately, mostly just Bluef and whatever manfriend she has at the time. Exain was a much better fighter than her current man though.
  • Mishgul said:
    Mhaldorians who keep trying to pick me up even though I'm not in the best state. The support I get is crazy sometimes, considering what I get up to, and all the money I syphon, and all the mechanics and people I abuse, and everyone that I hate (Mhaldorians), and all the drugs, and trafficking and charges of assault and what not.
    Aren't abuse, hating people and charges of assault encouraged in Mhaldor?
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • He said 'considering' not 'despite'. He's not doing it enough, and is surprised he's still getting support.
  • My rave right now (really need more :/) making a Magi alt and getting recruited off the bat. I really need to get some fresh RP for my alt, but I'm excited that I get to try something different.
    meh

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    edited September 2012
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I don't usually deal much with novices, but was giving one of our new novices an introduction just now. They seem really excited to be a Serpent, and I'm really glad to see that. I consider it time well spent and hope the investment pays off. 

• Kresslack, you aren't allowed to RP in Ashtan.
    Tvistor said:
    Kresslack, you aren't allowed to RP in Ashtan.
    I generally get Very little RP based interaction, so let me have this one.

• Tvistor said:
    Kresslack, you aren't allowed to RP in Ashtan.

We stifle the RP atmosphere so people appreciate it more when it happens. Suffering makes you stronger and all that.
  • I'll let it slide this once, but only because you're so dashing.
  • Between some fun RP with @Lachlan a couple days ago, fun shrine conflict with @Tanris and co., looking forward to developing some fun story lines with @Morro, and wasting credits on a text-home in the subs to play around with and decorate, I remember why I've stuck with this game for 6 years. Haha.

I go through phases where I am either too busy to log on and really immerse myself in what's going on/what I need to get done or where I'm in a place I don't feel like I have anything to do when I log in, but right now I'm really enjoying Adalie's text-life, and I hope all the fun keeps up! Thanks to everyone who is making things interesting for me right now (too many to name, really!). 

• Ashura - When one leader falters so many of you step up to offer your time, it's so appreciated. 

Also the housing changes look vaguely fun, now to find interest in doing something with them.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Mudlet suddenly makes sense!
  • Sefyr. ((and citadels))   :x

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Anaidiana said:

Sefyr. ((and citadels))   :x

I agree, and will even add in Kresslack for scaring the bejeebus out of us.

If this is how sailing is meant to be, more please!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • G-g-guys? Could I like m-maybe hang out on your ship sometimes? All the other Mhaldorian ones have rat and Ashtani infestations.
  • If only the rats were flying, Kinilan would have no trouble keeping them away.
  • Oh god I laughed so hard at that.
  • edited September 2012
    Delphinus said:
    If only the rats were flying, Kinilan would have no trouble keeping them away.
    Get with the times son. Block up is so  605 AF.

The new hip thing is NEVER leaving your ship.
    Lot of fun on the seas today, and bantering back and forth with Scyrians.

• edited September 2012
    Starting to understand lua/mudlet and this is how I feel right now: (testing a few things)