Achaean Raves

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    If you're a Hashani, you're never free of it.

Also yay, executions!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• quit hashan; agree

• That's the easy way out. The hard way is to take over Hashan and change it to your liking.

Cahin said:
    Obliterate was a fair and balanced ability and it's removal from puppetry and vodun should have been a crime.
  • @delphinus - don't forget the other planes as well, Nish, Annwyn, Bop, UW, Gare, etc. 

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I win!
  • Do I get to see Carmain's head roll? Or is it Ruth and Kaevan again D: Need to have new people executed in more creative fashions.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Bop deserves to be forgotten.

Nishnatoba too, really. It isn't silly like Bop is, but it's the epitome of boring geography.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited September 2012
    I like being turned into gold. Makes me more valuable!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Ruth said:
    I like being turned into gold. Makes me more valuable!
    I'm trading you in for lifetime supply of rum.

• My rave: Lianca, Flair, Jiraishin, Verily, Ulrich and Selene. Fun night, thank you!
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Message #1460       Sent by Tecton
    9/13/8:20 I've taken care of the weed problem for you!

Boss Tecton, I officially name you Gardener of the Garden. An awesome one at that!

Context: There were 191 sprigs of flamed cactus in the Shallam road(man, you must be loaded to flame each and every one of them haha. ISSUE ME'd to get them removed. Thanks Tecton!

• Synbios said:
    Message #1460       Sent by Tecton

Boss Tecton, I officially name you Gardener of the Garden. An awesome one at that!

Context: There were 191 sprigs of flamed cactus in the Shallam road(man, you must be loaded to flame each and every one of them haha. ISSUE ME'd to get them removed. Thanks Tecton!
    One of my proteges would have gone mad...
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited September 2012
    Damn, now I really do want that Alchie alt. But I just don't have the time!

Rave: All the delicious RP lately. Please keep it up, Whoever you are (I try not to assume, even when kind of obvious!), and seriously hoping to continue my progress forward. And please let this lead to, eventually, that one thing I really want.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Oceana said:
    Synbios said:

Would have gone mad, you say?

• Synbios said:
    Oceana said:
    Synbios said:

At the sight of all that weed and not being able to pick it up? Yes, think about Tantalus...
  • Oceana said:
    Synbios said:
    Oceana said:
    Synbios said:

At the sight of all that weed and not being able to pick it up? Yes, think about Tantalus...
    Ohohoho, I can imagine those tears of despair. (Yes, I know of the Tantalus myth). Below would be my response:

• @aepas Any day now the woods are gonna swallow you up, chew you some and toss you out stripped of your powers!
  • @Synbios: Come now, a watermark? We're better than this. :(
  • Delphinus said:
    @Synbios: Come now, a watermark? We're better than this. :(
    At least the watermark doesn't say ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL.

• I got my pet!!!!

• edited September 2012
    Finally starting to customise my gear - first one went in last night  :)
    Now just a bit more than two-thousand credits to make the rest of my artefacts look less like "He is wearing a +1 vest of obviousness."
  • Best thing that's happened to Mhaldor in the past 100 IG years, at least. Great job Jurixe! I know it was a lot of work for you, tiring and probably frustrating at times.. but I think you'll find everyone in Mhaldor will agree, the event was definitively a highlight for them.
  • Nicely done, Jurixe!
  • Pfft, Cardan is such a forum spammer. Last comment in a dozen threads? Really?! Listing all those great ideas (including mine)? Really?! 

Now you're just showing off.  [insert awful forum smiley here]

[spoiler]Glad you're in charge of the Dais![/spoiler]
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Jurixe said:
    Large, vague rave about something rave-worthy.
    So what was it?
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.