Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Thank you for being part of Achaea's history, we look forward to 15 more years with you!
    You've been credited with 15 bound credits.

D'aaaw.

EDIT:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #3705
    Date: 9/9/2012 at 0:13
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Birthday presents

Even though it is our birthday, we're offering you guys the presents!
    From now until the end of Wednesday, simply enter HAPPYBIRTHDAYACHAEA to
    claim your prize. We sincerely thank all of our fantastic players for
    making Achaea the thriving world it is today!

Penned by My hand on the 19th of Chronos, in the year 605 AF.

Double d'aaaaw.

• Got an artefact from a giftbag. Although it's pretty ironic, as Katz doesn't like food, doesn't need to eat, and I got a horn of plenty. :P Oh well, will come in handy for feeding mounts, and duels when others use hunger attacks.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    omg artefact, nice. 

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Katzchen said:
    Got an artefact from a giftbag. Although it's pretty ironic, as Katz doesn't like food, doesn't need to eat, and I got a horn of plenty. :P Oh well, will come in handy for feeding mounts, and duels when others use hunger attacks.
    that's what I got from him a few years back, too. fed mounts until I got them collared, keep my ship crew fed on it now, but if I ever need the credits badly enough, it'll probably be the first thing to get traded in. yay artie!

• Anaidiana said:
    Katzchen said:
    Got an artefact from a giftbag. Although it's pretty ironic, as Katz doesn't like food, doesn't need to eat, and I got a horn of plenty. :P Oh well, will come in handy for feeding mounts, and duels when others use hunger attacks.
    that's what I got from him a few years back, too. fed mounts until I got them collared, keep my ship crew fed on it now, but if I ever need the credits badly enough, it'll probably be the first thing to get traded in. yay artie!

Can't trade these ones in, sadly.

• You sure you can't trade in horns of plenty? Try ISSUE ME?

• If not, try ISSUE IRONBEARD for forcing you to break character 
  • Dementia.

Open ocean.
    A generous portion of Hashan's Famous Fried Potatoes steams from within a deep dish placed here. Scrag, tender of the bloodleech pool leers at you from a corner, hopping from foot to foot. Cratinus stands here, a wax tablet in hand and a distant smile on his face. Sitting back comfortably upon his haunches, Aonyx, the giant Cape otter looks around him with a slightly amused air.  Adherent of Light, Silas Maynard is here. Sothantos de l'Evanoir, Lord of the Crossing is here. He wields a crystal necklace of warding in his right hand.
    You see exits leading southwest and northwest.

This seems conclusive. Commence your rumour-mongering.
  • Synbios said:
    You sure you can't trade in horns of plenty? Try ISSUE ME?
    Just the event ones I think.

• @Hhaos Its been a lot of fun so far, don't know how long it will continue though. Its a big conflict for Jacen, what's going on in Hashan right now, and by doing this he's aiding an Order that he doesn't want to be associated with at the moment. Which goes back to @Vayne's raves. But damn, it was fun. I hate that conflict between what the character will and won't do, and what the player has fun doing. 
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @Jacen Things are going to get worse before they get better, heheh.
  • I'm so out of my league... 
  • Had another DC while hunting in Meropis. My 3G dropped completely, no signal to reconnect for 10 min so I figure I am dead and I realise I had all my gold on my hands. Finally I get back in and I am alive while the Fernbeast is dead. One more hit got through in time. Since it was my second hit, must have been a WSC. Love my pendant sooooooo much.

• Figuring out replace on mudlet

OMG, the hilarity.

(p) H:4876(100%), M:4925(100%), 100%w, 100%e 88 20.9% ex|cdbk P (15:01:09) no target ~ no line out~ honors delphinus
    Captain The Lorax Windancer, the Gatecrasher (male Atavian).
    His date of birth is hidden by the sand of Aeon.
    He is ranked 326th in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is an Elder in Eleusis.
    He is a proud soldier of Eleusis.
    He is a member of the ruling council of Eleusis, with the title of Leath-ri.
    He is considered to be approximately 125% of your might.
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His motto: 'New horizons bring new understanding.'
    He has been divorced once.
    He bears the arms: Azure, a dolphin hauriant embowed Argent.

>.>
    meh

• Managed to hit the bazaar before all of it vanished!  Got some nice stuff, though most of it was gifts for people who weren't logged on >.>
  • Two people telling me they bought presents for me. I think/hope from this bazaar. So exciting, no idea what the presents could be but thinking about it all day. *whee*
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Bazaar was very fun. I was extremely surprised just how many things I liked. My credits will suffer greatly, but my pack-rat tendencies rejoice in glorious splendor.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Anyone have a list of Bazaar things so I can become envious yet sigh and resign myself to the fact I will never be able to catch a bazaar being Australian and employed.

(Not including the one I caught as a Malefic because I was ridiculously sick, and the other when I got the ship because I was, yet again, ridiculously sick.)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I do, but I'm on an iPod right now and typing it all out via touching a screen sounds painful. If no one else posts a list before I wake up, I'll do it in the morning.

Meantime, pretty sure I heard an Ashtan shop advertising selling the items. I think so anyway.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • There are (or were) shops selling bazaar items in Ashtan, Cyrene, Shallam, and Eleusis. It wasn't even close to everything available at the bazaar, though. I'll see if I can make a list of what I did find in shops, if nobody has a better list.
  • Tahquil said:
    Anyone have a list of Bazaar things so I can become envious yet sigh and resign myself to the fact I will never be able to catch a bazaar being Australian and employed.

(Not including the one I caught as a Malefic because I was ridiculously sick, and the other when I got the ship because I was, yet again, ridiculously sick.)
    I hear ya Tahquil. Full time work + more work at night + in Australia = no chance at bazaar items hah.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• X gives a pirate ship trinket to you.

Hanging from a small blackened chain, this metal pirate ship dangles with full
    sails at the ready! Many tiny details have been added, ranging from a miniscule
    ship's wheel to coils of rope resting upon its deck. Proudly displayed upon the
    main sail is the image of a skull and crossbones.
    It has 124 months of usefulness left.

ZOMG!
  • edited September 2012
    Tahquil said:
    Anyone have a list of Bazaar things so I can become envious yet sigh and resign myself to the fact I will never be able to catch a bazaar being Australian and employed.
    Some of these may be from previous bazaars, or possibly not from a bazaar at all, but here's what I found in the shops.

[spoiler]a baldric of crimson leather
    a latticed beech quiver
    a serpentine belthook of entwined silver and...
    a reptilian scabbard
    a bundle of delicate nemesia flowers
    a diminutive carrion flower
    a garland of periwinkles
    a dusky purple rose boutonniere
    ale (bottle of Laughing Troll ale)
    champagne (amber bottle of Twisting Ether Re...)
    mulled cider (bottle of dark aniseed cider)
    water (bronze traveller's flask)
    a black boar plush
    a delicate damsel doll
    a silver-trimmed dartboard
    a blue-feathered dart
    an orange-feathered dart
    a green-feathered dart
    a purple-feathered dart
    a red-feathered dart
    a battered instrument case
    a golden falconry glove
    a pirate ship trinket
    a set of mahogany panpipes
    a steel sacrificial bowl
    an embroidered suede satchel[/spoiler]

Flask and carrion flower uniqueness:
    [spoiler]The flask has unique messages when you drink from it (chosen at random, don't know if there are any third-person messages or just the standard "Sena takes a long draught of water")
    Tugging the cork from the neck of a bronze traveller's flask, you quickly take a sip of the water within, before hastily resealing the container.
    Holding a bronze traveller's flask carefully, you squeeze the cork from the neck. Bringing the mouth of the plump container to your lips, you take a sip of the water within, before replacing the cork.
    With a loud 'pop,' you unplug the cork from a bronze traveller's flask. Tilting your head back, you allow a small sample of water to pour into your mouth.

And for pouring:
    You pour water from a bronze traveller's flask (emptying it) into a soaring eagle vial, which still has room for more.
    You pop the cork and upturn a bronze traveller's flask, but no liquid trickles from the container.

You pour out the contents of a bronze traveller's flask on the ground.
    Popping the cork, you carefully pour out the contents of a bronze traveller's flask, until none of the water remains.

And the carrion flower "perfume" message:
    Wafting from a diminutive carrion flower, the putrid stench of decay infuses your senses.[/spoiler]
  • (Blacklotus): Mystara says, "Grand father deladan."
    (Blacklotus): Mystara says, "I just want to say."
    (Blacklotus): Mystara says, "I don't think i've ever been more proud of you."

There I have a Rave....

• Raves: I have an intelligent protege who has shown a consistent interest in Suffering. Apollyon's Temple is still here and still one of the coolest places in the game. More than one person has oocly referred to my character as badass. I have a non-decay, resetting pendant of wraith essence, so Jiraishin is permanently surrounded by a threatening miasmic essence which I can remove and re-apply at will.

None of these things are new, but this thread really needs more raves.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • @Jiraishin You're always there too D: I thought I was alone in the temple in my meditations!

Well, I haven't been resting in there as often as I usually do now for a variety of reasons, but I plan on going back there. Now I have to watch my back to see if Jiraishin is lurking about XD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Different temple, but don't worry. I lurk plenty in the Ivory Temple as well.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Dumb public posts being deleted ^_^

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    edited September 2012
    The dartboard! So much fun!

And the panpipes! Beautiful sound. (Thanks dad!)