Achaean Raves

Comments

• 13 minute turnaround time on customisation request. Slick as.

• Oceana said:
    The dartboard! So much fun!

And the panpipes! Beautiful sound. (Thanks dad!)
    The dartboard is so so awesome.  Yesterday included me getting the dartboard resetting/non-decay along with some darts.  And then coding up my first game to play with them.  And like Silas's rave, I think it took about 10 minutes as well for the customizations to go through.

*happydance*

• Since the recent changes came in (pretty much everything that happened in the last month or so), I feel like there's a much more positive atmosphere on the forums. It is pleasing.

More than five people logged on at once ion the Ashura. Could this be a sign of growth or is some cruel demon playing tricks? Fingers-crossed for the former!

• As random as this is, my rave is Lianca and Corbeaux being engaged. They're two of my favorite characters right now, and it makes me happy to see. :D
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    D'awww! We're pretty chuffed about it too! <3 Cinya
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Luhar said:

Since the recent changes came in (pretty much everything that happened in the last month or so), I feel like there's a much more positive atmosphere on the forums. It is pleasing.

More than five people logged on at once ion the Ashura. Could this be a sign of growth or is some cruel demon playing tricks? Fingers-crossed for the former!

As the late, great Matic Ridley said, "We have only begun to fights."
  • Matic had bad grammars.

I do like the change in attitude, though. :B
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    edited September 2012
    @Melodie. Dudedette, how awesome are you? :D
  • Loving the renewed vigour from the garden, from the Maldaathi and from Mhaldor.

Ps. @Aepas much love. Wish we had 10 more like you!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited September 2012
    Aitox said:

@Melodie. Dudedette, how awesome are you? :D

<3 It was fun, Aitox! Too bad you had to run. Looking forward to continuing though!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    From our novices, I love Mikey. He fun. :D
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• edited September 2012
    @Adalie for letting me provoke her into a ridiculous fight that was lots of fun, none-the-less.

EDIT: May as well make this one rave instead of two, @Delphinus, because that map is beautiful. I want it as a poster so I can put that on my wall.
  • the map is nice for sure, but it's a little sad in a way.  doesn't seem like so long ago we didn't really know much about even our own continent.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Beautiful map, @Delphinus. Good work.
  • I dunno. The world is expanding. It's pretty cool. Now I just need to get myself down to Meropis and not die.
  • Ellodin said:
    the map is nice for sure, but it's a little sad in a way.  doesn't seem like so long ago we didn't really know much about even our own continent.
    There is still the rest of Meropis, and the continent to the Southwest.
  • yes, i'm aware of that, kist doesn't feel like very long ago that we didn't even know about the north of our continent, and now we have that.  and the huge amounts of discovery on meropis recently.  and the compiled history on the fall of the seleucarian empire!

man i'm channeling some tael right here.  i actually really enjoy all of the history and exploration, i'm real glad for it.  the ability to speak with people everywhere, even on ships and islands, will make exploration just that more appealing to most people.
  • Agreeing with @Morro and @Vayne: Beautiful map, @Delphinus! It would make a great door poster, but for now, my newest desktop image.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kinilan said:
    Ellodin said:
    the map is nice for sure, but it's a little sad in a way.  doesn't seem like so long ago we didn't really know much about even our own continent.
    There is still the rest of Meropis, and the continent to the Southwest.

Don't forget Kashar.

Oh, I left out my </facetious> tag. Pardons.

• edited September 2012
    A lot of the impact probably comes from the fact that two very large projects -- both intrinsically lore-heavy and years in the making -- went live in close proximity to one another. Consider that they're reflective of years of behind-the-scenes toil, and it's not very shocking at all that the world's expanded as it has.

There's also the Underrealm, which is quite probably a subterranean continent in and of itself. Count that along with Kashar, and we haven't even explored a full half of the continents that are out there.
    I imagine Kashar will end up bring pretty big in the long run. It may very well be larger than Meropis...and probably more of a pain in the ass to get too as well. Either way, I think the expansion and unveiling counts as my rave. 

• Gotta agree with Kresslack.  Really looking forward to more exploration and history.
  • I can also state that Delp's map is awesome, I've been using the variants of the illustrated map as one of two things for sailing since I started sailing, throw it up on the second monitor and never get lost again! Excellent work.
  • Arador said:
    Loving the renewed vigour from the garden, from the Maldaathi and from Mhaldor. Ps. @Aepas much love. Wish we had 10 more like you!
    Thanks Arador! I have had a blast playing with you, being able to flesh out a unique RP and being generally eeevil.

I'd like to say thanks to @mikey, @Delphinius, @Ellodin, @xenomorph, @ruth, @Milenka and I am sure there are other people that slip my mind as well. So far, I've had enjoyable RP with most people, even when it's caustic and deadly, like many of the Eleusians. I would always rather sit down and talk RP things, but I assume having people tell me things like "Go die you disgrace." and stuff, even though it hardly seems productive, is a way to keep enemies fresh in mind and support the role that not everyone is going to like a Mhaldorian!

At the same time eleusians, sorry for being the only druid that attacks the forest, I know it might mess with some mythos and stuff, but I hope it still gives some perspective and RP value somewhere. All the more reason to kill Aepas, right?
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • go die you disgrace
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Shuddup you donkey.

You're welcome, @Aepas!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Finally Free of Hashani politics. Thank God. Never doing that again. Ever.

• @Deladan you only think you're free...

Cahin said:
    Obliterate was a fair and balanced ability and it's removal from puppetry and vodun should have been a crime.