New Class

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Halos said:

<Shenanigans>
    NGL, that just makes the class sound even more awesome. 

• Antidas said:
    Ahmet said:
    Van Helsing class. Let me rek Bella and Z. Please.
    @Draqoom may have something to say on the matter
    Taken. Done it. Check those honours, mate.

@Antidas @Ahmet

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Draqoom said:
    Antidas said:
    Ahmet said:
    Van Helsing class. Let me rek Bella and Z. Please.
    @Draqoom may have something to say on the matter
    Taken. Done it. Check those honours, mate.

@Antidas @Ahmet
    Draqoom gets a free-class change, and gets to solo-rek all the vamps in UW as part of the unveiling event.
    Huh. Neat.
  • If new class was an undead/vampire hunter class, I'd quit BM so fast kavaya would feel the whiplash
    Or just straight up vampire. That'd be chill too.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Or just straight up vampire. That'd be chill too.
    Alright Aetolia, calm down there...  :p
  • A class that uses Fieldplate (cause no one else but knights can wear them), Halberds, and some magic. -sagenod-
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Almost August and still no leaks or spoilers!

• Wait for Saturday 
    Borran said:
    Almost August and still no leaks or spoilers!
    No -public- spoilers. :>
    Huh. Neat.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Lucianus said:
    A class that uses Fieldplate (cause no one else but knights can wear them), Halberds, and some magic. -sagenod-
    Sounds like my whirlbarb from D2

• Ahmet said:
    Borran said:
    Almost August and still no leaks or spoilers!
    No -public- spoilers. :>
    Spill em!

• It is now August and not even a mention of the new class in the announce!

• Borran said:
    It is now August and not even a mention of the new class in the announce!

That's because August isn't December. They still have 5 whole months over which to torture you slowly.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Also.... It was confirmed that new class is after I see les mis (Sunday or Monday sometime) so... Clearly...It's at some point after that. Right @Nicola?

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    The new class & new tradeskill, co-released:

Post les mis... ( and nyc)... so I'm ready for the new class now @Nicola

• Szanthax said:
    Yes but is your wallet?
    Morthif said:
    Szanthax said:
    Yes but is your wallet?
    ... you saw my credit report...

• This new class could be the answer to my prayers... comeon just release SOMETHING

• so do we actually know anything yet? is it str? dex? or a int based char?
  • It's MYS based. 

MYSTERY HAHAHAha ok i'm not funny

Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Jespar said:
    so do we actually know anything yet? is it str? dex? or a int based char? 
    Supposedly, it's going to be a magic class; apprentley some admin said so in a post somewhere on the forums some time ago. Probably means it's int based, though a dex based magic class would be pretty interesting.
  • Here's all of the information about the new class that's been confirmed by the administration so far: There's going to be a new class.

• Antonius said:

Here's all of the information about the new class that's been confirmed by the administration so far: There's going to be a new class.

And by the end of 2016. WE'RE GETTING CLOSER.
  • General, non-definite information about the idea of new classes, but not this class specifically: A factional class is very unlikely, a purely physical class without any magical aspects (something we don't have) wouldn't make sense in Achaea because they couldn't compete with all the magical/supernatural abilities the current classes have (this might be what Tydas is thinking of?), some kind of barbarian/berserker class is the only traditional fantasy archetype Sarapis felt was missing from the game at one point (and he also once gave a rough outline of a barbarian class he'd like to see), and some new purpose for polearms is intended at some point in the future (not necessarily in a new class, and no definite plans were mentioned).
  • Sena said:
    General, non-definite information about the idea of new classes, but not this class specifically: A factional class is very unlikely, a purely physical class without any magical aspects (something we don't have) wouldn't make sense in Achaea because they couldn't compete with all the magical/supernatural abilities the current classes have (this might be what Tydas is thinking of?), some kind of barbarian/berserker class is the only traditional fantasy archetype Sarapis felt was missing from the game at one point (and he also once gave a rough outline of a barbarian class he'd like to see), and some new purpose for polearms is intended at some point in the future (not necessarily in a new class, and no definite plans were mentioned).
    You're going to be pretty surprised. ;)
  • I can only assume that means it will be a purely physical factional class that isn't anything like a barbarian.

Targossian pirate class confirmed?
    Sena said:
    I can only assume that means it will be a purely physical factional class that isn't anything like a barbarian.

Targossian pirate class confirmed?
    Cyrenian-only Pacifist class confirmed.
    Huh. Neat.
    Empaths