The Bal'met event

Comments

• Finally one part of the event I (probably) can be here for. Cheers for changing the time from the previous episodes for a more even timezone distribution. Sorry for you azns though.
  • @Iocun

Pfft, at first I thought it was 4pm at my timezone and I was all "Crap, I don't think I can make it!" D:

Then I realized it was at 4am and I went "YES!" <_<
  • Hey, I did not know Kaden was from around these parts.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    4am D: now that I have fixed my sleeping patterns.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Sarapis said:
    Jamethiel said:
    I can't guarantee I've got this right, but it appears to be:

Saturday, 22 December, 12 mid-day in San Francisco and other PST
      Saturday, 22 December, 8 PM in UTC (London and such)

Of course, for me it's a Sunday at 6:30 AM. There goes my beauty sleep; still I'm chuffed I should be able to make it!
    No no, it's this coming Saturday, the 15th. 

Bleh! That's 04:00 for me, and I have morning service 04:30 til 06:30. I don't think i can make it.

:((
  • That's two hours before I'm scheduled to be off work on Saturday... But since I've picked up way too many extra hours due to people calling out with the flu, I think that would be a good time for me to start feeling ill...
  • lmao @ all the asians commenting on the event being early in the morning, for better or for worse.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I NEED TO SLEEP
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @Sarapis I need a good reason to leave my niece's first birthday :O I don't think 'it's ok, people turn 1 every year' is going to cut it >.>
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited December 2012
    Ruth said:
    I NEED TO SLEEP
    No you don't. and neither will I. It's a Sunday and I can sleep in all the way to Monday after event adrenaline wears off. Resignation tendered at the right date. Thumbs up for me!

BTW, money on Sapience wide Icon take down. You don't get more participation than that. OR CAN YOU?! >_>

• Skye said:
    Ruth said:
    I NEED TO SLEEP
    No you don't. and neither will I. It's a Sunday and I can sleep in all the way to Monday after event adrenaline wears off. Resignation tendered at the right date. Thumbs up for me!

BTW, money on Sapience wide Icon take down. You don't get more participation than that. OR CAN YOU?! >_>

Achaea made Skye resign from her job... Joking joking
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Skye said:
    Ruth said:
    I NEED TO SLEEP

Isn't that anti-participation?
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited December 2012
    @Arlanda Haha. No. They wouldn't want that. How else would I pay for my membership >_>

• It's midnight for me. Perfect!
  • I will remember to get enough IG alcohol so Mathonwy and I can sit somewhere and wait out the end of the world... again.
  • edited December 2012
    The loud skitter and squealing of thousands of rats fills the air, as the tiny creatures flee Mhaldor in droves.

Oh NOW they stop popping up constantly in rooms.
  • Since I'm just up, this is confusing as hell. What does that work out to for start time in EST?

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    THE ONE WEEKEND I AM AWAY. I AM SO ANGRY. :(((((((( I can't even cancel plans or anything because I'm in a completely different state!

Am super jealous of all of you who will be here, I'm sure it will be epic. Have fun for me, and there better be logs!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......3pm my time would normally be FAB...but...I'm performing in a concert that starts at 2:30. . . it's 45m long, done at 3:15....if i catch all green lights AND if this starts a hair or three late like the others have.....hmn......3:30? ohpleaseohpleaseohplease....

• Bloody hell, just got told I get to work Saturday. 4:45am-5:15pm.  Event at 2pm for me, central time.
  • Tahquil said:
    I will remember to get enough IG alcohol so Mathonwy and I can sit somewhere and wait out the end of the world... again.
    I assume that last time you expected something like this, just without the crying?

• Vayne said:

Ruth said:
    SUDDENLY, TWILIGHT. He hasn't appeared yet, wonder if he will.
    He is one of the only 3 of the Pantheon that has not been seen yet, I hope so!

Is more than 3, depends on how you count though
  • @Thaumas: I loved that movie. Excellent directing and art style, but a 12min intro was quite over the top. Eh.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• We haven't seen Neraeos, Oneiros, Twilight and Prospero yet have we?

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    I'll be honest, considering some of the active, beloved Gods they didn't hesitate to kill off, I'm shocked that Prospero and Oneiros still exist.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • @Veldrin we've seen Oneiros -around- but I don't think He's taken part in the event.
    meh

• I'm going to need some serious caffiene after working the graveyard shift Friday night and then another one on Saturday night. It starts on Saturday at 2PM for me. If Achaea ships my caffiene fix now, it will be here in time for the finale. I enjoy iced mocha coffee, please.