The Bal'met event

Comments

• Delphinus said:
    Tvistor said:
    Quality master/slave bonding time.
    That's just, I mean I...

No, never mind.
    They were just having a Hegel moment. Tvistor was Being, the newbie was Nothing, and together they were... Becoming.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • And the weekend is here. About time for the next stage of the event. So many things are stuck and we can't continue
  • Eld said:
    Things really seem to float better on the old Shallam, though.
    Trying too hard
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Just because Kinilan pointed it out, I'm going to intentionally laugh at Eld's post.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    Just because Kinilan pointed it out, I'm going to intentionally laugh at Eld's post.
    Your harbour is gone. PoM wins
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2012
    I still have my ship and crew & could sink you or Kresslack with my eyes closed and hands tied behind my back while wearing a chicken costume. kthx

challenge posed
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Weekend here!

WHAT

WILL

HAPPEN

NEXT!!!!!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2012

Ahhhhh so excited.

I don't remember the last time I just did NOT WANT TO SLEEP. Ugh. Went to work with three hours of sleep, and I blame all of you. ALL OF YOU.

Okay, so it's really my fault. I know. Shh.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Sarapis said:

@Asmodron Can't tell you what or when, but I can tell you this: The climax of this event is ultra-epic, and is participatory. Prepare to have your mind blown.

Is there any chance that it could be on the weekend? Serenade is great and all, but on weekdays I work an hour past, and last time I nearly wrecked driving home like an asshole to catch the end of it!

• My prediction is Ashtan gets destroyed and all former citizens must join Hashan.
  • Ashtan with serpent army? You better hope not.
  • Sarapis said:
    @Asmodron Can't tell you what or when, but I can tell you this: The climax of this event is ultra-epic, and is participatory. Prepare to have your mind blown.

I want to participatory! But either do on a weekend or don't do things at Serenade. That's work time.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Never sleep, never qq. Food, showers and family functions can wait. YOU MIGHT MISS IT!
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • .. right when I went to lunch :( 

damn it

• edited December 2012
    That was pretty cool of you @Sarapis, it was a lot of fun. Thank you!

Really hope I don't have class or a final when the finale happens, haha.

Wow, whoever did the flavor writeup of the final fight of the rampage did a great job. Makes me wish I tried my luck against other people before trying Tynil, guy is a beast. :D
  • So, is anything in the works for tonight? Can I go to work without feeling like I'm missing some huge, epic event?
  • Sunday! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Monster crashes with divine gods! Carnage everywhere!

Be there! BE THERE! BE THERE!
  • Luckily I have no family now to spend Christmas/Logosmas with - just in case @Sarapis puts the end of the happenings on Christmas!
  • *eats popcorn*

Commercials over yet? :O
  • Just please please don't put the finale on a Friday evening or  a Saturday before like 7 pm.
    I so want to see this.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Curious how the mysterious illness ties in with it all and if it has some kind of significance, and how they're going to resolve that. Oh so many questions. When will it conclude? I hope before Christmas.