The Bal'met event

Comments

• Was it just me who wanted Tanris when he landed at Han-Tolneth to announce an all-cities mega-raid on Mhaldor?

I would have gone. ;)
  • The Dracolich.  Is a BAMF.
  • If you mean Sycaerunax, he's less lichy now.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I miss our Dracolich, they are a dying living breed.
  • Anyone have a log of the event stuff that just happened? I was in too much spam to see most of it.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Dunn said:
    My God used pit.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    OP.
  • Wonder what happens now.

Will Sync gather up forces and attack Mhaldor.

Will Sartan keep assaulting city-states with Dala'myrr.

so many questions.
  • Wait what, is he wearing a Burberry cap

Is Chav Goku a thing now
  • That's the hat that indicates the Scumbag Steve Meme, Delphinus.
  • edited December 2012
    Here's the missing line, the editor is being dumb about me fixing it:

As the beams of light multiply, so too do they brighten, glittering with pure, effulgent brilliance until, with a clap of deafening thunder, they converge within the crater's depths.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Confusing cross-post from Quotes...

Draekar said:

RIP The Templar Tavern! I will miss thee more than Shallam

Got me thinking what I'd miss from Shallam.

That awesome torc, and its secret bonus powers that hardly anyone knew about and the people who did know kept quiet.

I wouldn't assume too quickly.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • A dozen orphans, having begged their way onto a ship, have perished in the conflagration.

Those poor kids. :(

• Synbios said:
    A dozen orphans, having begged their way onto a ship, have perished in the conflagration.

Anyway they were going to be sent to the slaughter
  • Arlanda said:
    Synbios said:
    A dozen orphans, having begged their way onto a ship, have perished in the conflagration.

Anyway they were going to be sent to the slaughter

True. Burnt if they do, pineal'ed if they don't.

• Well at least now there is more balance in the event, papa dragon took a swipe at some Mhaldor buildings
  • XerXer Langley
    Thanks for the entire event Sohl! Missed a lot of that with raid attempts we did after - (Mhaldor): Sartan says, "That Bastion has the hubris to attempt to destroy My city. Show them the error of their ways." - 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Grandue and someone else from Ashtan laughed at Shallam too fast so Papa dragon was sent to dragonfart Ashtan. Then Papa dragon remembered that Lodi laughed too and swept a bit of Mhaldor. 

Moral of the story: Don't laugh
  • Sohl said:
    The monstrous God of Evil lunges toward Sycaerunax, His focus fixed upon the narrowed, pristine head of the great wyrm. His clawed hand connects with a howl of triumph, scraping scale and flesh from ancient bone. The dragon falls across the obsidian stone of the mountainside, tearing a rickety building from its foundations and sending it tumbling into the abyss below.
    Crap, pretty sure that was my house :(
  • That was The Den, and I'd hardly call it a "grand old mansion." Try "depressing old hovel." :) But apparently the council hall is destroyed, which is bad.
  • XerXer Langley
    Den of Iniquity, Bathory Chalet, and the Council room were all destroyed. And I think the grand old mansion may have been referring to the Bathory Chalet/brothel.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Shunsui said:
    I go out for an hour to get groceries and miss this? Screw you guys >.< (couldn't we have waited like...10 more minutes to purify zombie-dragon? You know...let him mess up Ashtan a little more?)
    I like the way you think. If we kill him and reanimate him, could you hold up on the purification thing until Ashtan's CWHO has been lanced (with the needle of dragon-grief) like the infected boil it is?