You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    There happens to be a broken Vastar temple on Meropis full of humans with strap on wings that serve him. It's a real place in game.

Before the birth of Selene, I did actually offer to Vastar because he was the only god that I felt even remotely connected with when I started out.

Then there was Selene and Selene was my everything. Then Selene died and there's a portrait of Vastar that makes me ovulate whenever I look at it, so naturally, my dream self wants to be comforted by him. Yeeeep.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• When you're checking logs every single day of your waking life, and the occasional log-in just to see what's up.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Delphinus said:

Berenene said:

Why Vastar's temple?

Venturing a guess,

:x :x :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Berenene said:
    Why Vastar's temple?

Venturing a guess,

:x :x :x
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but I didn't want to go ahead and assume straight away.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    My dreams are always PG-13

• edited May 2013
    Kyrra said:
    My dreams are always PG-13
    Where's the fun in that? At least go to MA-15+
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Alcinae said:

When you're checking logs every single day of your waking life, and the occasional log-in just to see what's up.

I do this too. Wake up, check my email, check my Facebook, check my messages on Ruth via IRE website. Check logs, check news, check work email. Shower!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    When you're checking logs every single day of your waking life, and the occasional log-in just to see what's up.
    I do this too. Wake up, check my email, check my Facebook, check my messages on Ruth via IRE website. Check logs, check news, check work email. Shower!
    I get alerts on my phone when I get new messages >.>
  • Kyrra. Vastar. Ovulation.

You have slain me.
  • Yue said:
    Kyrra. Vastar. Ovulation.

You have slain me.
    So you're like the Wicked Witch of the West with blood instead of water?  Well, that makes that whole "I'm melting" scene MUCH more disturbing...
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Gross.

• Kyrra said:
    Gross.
    I know @Yue. That's terrible
  • When you start recruiting people you know irl into Achaea without even intending to.
  • My friends and I were derailing a comments thread on Facebook, as we have a habit of doing. Someone made a joke about a grue. Other people - who don't play RPGs but seemed enthusiastic - joined in on the joke.

Ten posts later, I'm casting Stormhammer at an Ultra-grue and wondering is I should have put Dimondskin up *first*.
  • All I read was Skye dreams about me surrounded by blah and blahblah.  Life is complete.
    -----------------------------
    @DontarionDrakor for twitter boredom.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Where's my $1,000 in unidentifiable currency?!

• when you don't even think you play too much

denial is not just a river in egypt
    "Under all that we think, lives all that we believe, like the ultimate veil of our spirits." --Antonio Machado
    "The belief that becomes truth for me is that which allows me the best use of my strength, the best means of putting my virtues into action." --Andre Gide
    "It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."  --Rene Descartes
  • When you're significant other is begging you to get back into bed and you're like WAIT A MINUTE B*TCH WE'RE RAIDING YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!! ....lol tbh I wouldn't say that she'd just know automatically like a trigger or something who knows. Suprises ....

• Jiraishin said:
    When you keep fighting the urge to begin formal emails with "Hail".
    No, when you've played to much is when you stop fighting that urge.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    No, that day will only come when I decide I really -don't- want to go back to college.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."