You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• Jhaeli said:
    You know you've been playing Achaea for too long when you think about it and realise that there are probably "generations" going by that don't understand where the reference to "Estachian feedbags" comes from.

(On the other hand, the fact that I thought of the above is definitely a sign of withdrawal.)
    They must be great for rebounding meteors.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    I wish I could click lol multiple times.
    Hey, minions. Need a lol reaction over here.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    I just started playing Animal Crossing again after about a year, and saw...

Which version of Animal Crossing is that? Wild World for the DS? I loved that game so much.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Yeah, Wild World.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I had so many weeds and over 127 peach trees (my world's native fruit were apples) to harvest when I got back to mine. SO MANY COCKROACHES.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• YKYPTMAW: Your sleep patterns are synchronized with those of your character.
  • Dad: Magpies are unpleasant birds.
    Me [thinking]: Not at thirty gold apiece, they aren't.
    [Beat]
    Me [thinking]: Yeah, that's going on the forums.
  • Eld said:
    Alcinae said:
    YKYPTMAW: Your sleep patterns are synchronized with those of your character.
    You only sleep once every few days, or more often if you're all tuckered out from slaughtering things by pointing at them?
    Yes. Yes I do, an accurate statement.
  • When you find yourself being very over-expressive with RL emotes like 'curious' and 'bigwink'.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I have really insane dreams about some of you killing me in Achaean and nonAchaean ways. The weird part is some are in text and some aren't. In the ones that aren't text, some of you look like pictures you've posted in the picture thread.  

8-}

• I had a dream last night that I was walking with @Kyrra (whom I've never even held a conversation with, nor have I any idea what she looks like) and we were discussing how OP runewarden was as a result of the recent classleads.
  • Psh @Jhui, @Nemutaur, @Triak, @Jarrod, @Gyrth all led too, missy.

(I did too, but it was an A team effort in the leading department)

• Kyrra said:
    I had a dream last night that I was walking with @Kyrra (whom I've never even held a conversation with, nor have I any idea what she looks like) and we were discussing how OP runewarden was as a result of the recent classleads.
    Good omens, @Mizik! I dreamt that Ashtan won the CTF about three weeks before it happened because Mizik took everyone to dinner and patiently explained the importance of killing all non-Ashtani and that collecting raven feathers gave bonus points. @Dunn and a few others can verify it! I was so giddy when I woke up and had to share the good news. @Jhui led us to victory but I'm pretty sure dinner with Mizik was the reason why.
    Hahahahahaha, oh Kyrra

:x
  • Aaaaaand we'll see Kyrra in a week or two after that.