You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Iocun said:
    Nizaris said:
    You know you play too much Achaea when:

You have a folder on your computer filled with notes for Achaea (not logs, mind, but just personal notes, documentation, sermon/ritual drafts, organization help file backups, etc), totaling some 250 files and 31.0 MB spread across 6 sub-directories.

What was that one file that I was looking for again?
    My Achaea folder has 12 GB, 5 GB of which are logs.
    So, I kinda feel inclined to WTF, because "WTF that's a lot".

But, that would be would decrease Iocun's forum points, and would be uncalled for. Iocun's just that cool of a guy.

So, you may have a "LOL" instead, good sir.
  • You achieve dragon at character age 21 and elder dragon at character age 22... @Cathy (jealous!)  :D
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • edited September 2013
    When I, upon observing the long distance from my current spatial location to my destination, desire to be able to Duanathar, or, sans artefacts, dash through the highway.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Neeeerd.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Arditi said:
    I have the brief urge at work to go "No, I am a Viceroy. -You- sit down and do that."

and then I remember "Oh, no. I am not a Viceroy. I am an E-5, and hold no authority in this group of officers."
    That made me think of The Viceroy, seen here on the right wearing the crown. 
    PS- Viceroy is a type of butterfly that mimics a monarch butterfly.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • @Jonners: So Viceroys are just posers?

• Yes, but I thought you would be more interested in CrimeBot.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    When you have this shit in your ~/.zshrc

alias ql='ls -al'
    alias l='ls'
    alias qw='who'
    alias qsc='id'
    alias pacman='mudlet'
    alias yum='mudlet'
    alias apt-get='mudlet'
    alias dpkg='mudlet'
    alias rpm='mudlet'
    alias ssh='mudlet'
    alias sudo='mudlet'
  • I get most of that, pacman and yum though? Did he just eat a cherry?
    ~
  • Jonners said:
    I get most of that, pacman and yum though? Did he just eat a cherry?
    pacman and yum are package managers for Arch and Red Hat (and derivatives), respectively.
  • When beside IC dreams, that can be fun, you start having forum dreams and those can be really awkward...
    Your friends think you need drug counseling because you can't stop talking about camus relapse.
  • When your dreams change from black and white to color because you just finished configuring your Highlighting script. 0_0"

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    edited October 2013
    When filling in a box turtle data collection sheet you fill in the location as "Near the main gate of Ashtan", and then have to get out the correction fluid.
     yes, sir.
  • "The laws of Dynamis are the same in all inertial frames."

Wait. Hang on.

"Dynamis takes place in 3D Euclidean space."

"The Laws of Physics (all of them, not just Dynamis) are the same in all inertial frames."

All the way through my Special Relativity lecture. I didn't notice until the last five minutes or so when someone else pointed it out. I thought I was over this.
  • edited October 2013
    Jurixe said:
    When you spend a few hours at work sketching out (even though you can't draw) and daydreaming about your dream house (that you can't afford). :(
    Wait.. you're sketching out your IC text-house? Don't you think those visual skills could be better put to use designing something like your RL dream home?
    ~
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    It's seriously blue!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• When you prepare to logout in the morning before you go to school and your mum shouts "Are you ready for a lift?!" and you reply "QUIT". Oh man the explaining I need to do...
    Jovolo said:
    When you prepare to logout in the morning before you go to school and your mum shouts "Are you ready for in rift?!" and you reply "QUIT". Oh man the explaining I need to do...
    Or when you reply with "Of course I put everything in my rift before quitting, mum!"