You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• Jozlyn said:
    When you begin to think it's perfectly acceptable to curl up and take a nap at work.
    This is acceptable as long as you also eat nothing but mutton. Little-known rule.
  • One of my first professors saw someone asleep near the front in an 8am class (ironically, I was sleepy!) and slammed a book right in front of the poor kid's face. I never even considered sleeping in class after that, lol.

i'm a rebel

• But sleep is important for learning!
  • When three out of the eight "Most visited" websites in chrome's New Tab are achaea related (forums, achaea.com and wiki).
  • When throwing a Universe doesn't seem like a big deal.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • You know you play too much Achaea when you have a script that tells you when to eat, sleep and check on cooking foods.
  • @Mannimar care to share it? Sounds handy!
  • When someone at work IMs you over the company's network and you begin your response with 'reply' or 'clt'
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Mannimar said:
    You know you play too much Achaea when you have a script that tells you when to eat, sleep and check on cooking foods.
    Or when you realise on about a thursday lunchtime, that you've had maybe three meals this week due to playing achaea and forgetting to eat.

I think I need your script. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• When you seldom check the forums because it cuts into your Achaea-playing time.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited September 2013
    Strata said:
    When you wake up and see your boss left you 5 messages before the office is open, and you give him "Sorry I didn't hear the phone ringing, I was phased." as an excuse.
    Even worse is when said boss, who doesn't play Achaea, understands what you mean and accepts the excuse without batting an eye.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • When you are grateful to see the timed out stamp, because sleep is on the brain instead of curiousity.

That is when I have been here too long.

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Your headstone can display the words "EMBRACE DEATH" or "PRAY TO SEA SPIRITS"
    Your choice.
  • You know you've played too much Achaea, when it starts permeating into other games you play.  While doing a 16 man raid on SWTOR the other night, while on TS, I call out for a heal on Berenene...the healers all stood around wondering who the hell needed the heal...and then I died. :(
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Oceana said:
    When you read infernal when it says internal and need a moment to think... 
    Just happened
    Just a Grook, member of House Mojushai and proud citizen of Cyrene.

- 2013/09/14 10:48:03 - Yxty says, "I will think about that while i punch this sheep."
  • Nizaris said:
    You know you play too much Achaea when:

You have a folder on your computer filled with notes for Achaea (not logs, mind, but just personal notes, documentation, sermon/ritual drafts, organization help file backups, etc), totaling some 250 files and 31.0 MB spread across 6 sub-directories.

What was that one file that I was looking for again?
    A portion of my hard drive is dedicated to just Achaea stuff too.
    Are we there yet?
  • Nizaris said:
    You know you play too much Achaea when:

You have a folder on your computer filled with notes for Achaea (not logs, mind, but just personal notes, documentation, sermon/ritual drafts, organization help file backups, etc), totaling some 250 files and 31.0 MB spread across 6 sub-directories.

What was that one file that I was looking for again?
    My Achaea folder has 12 GB, 5 GB of which are logs.