You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• When you have dreams about combat tactics that seem potentially effective and you wake up and can't remember wtf they were... Nooooooooo!

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    @sybilla in the future, make three. I'd like one as well.
     yes, sir.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    I told my boss I was taking backstabs of the servers. He just nodded his head and said "good idea."
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    -- I had to add a bunch of comments to a spreadsheet first thing this morning.
    -- Of course they where all like this.
    -- This is sad.
    -- Hmm...

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Where's mine? :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I love you, @Jozlyn

@Melodie, I have your one! Mine comes with a jam sandwich.
    Here you are @Melodie

yes, sir.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You girls are the best. :x
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Hasar said:
    When you're SUPPOSED to be doing a paper, something comes up in Achaea, and you keep playing ..while your roommate makes a video of the whole exchange.

Him: You aren't going to do your paper?

Me: [Nondescript response; rapid typing.]

Him: You have a paper to do.

Me: [Continues furious typing.]

Him: Hey, look at this video.

Me: [...watches briefly, then continues typing.]
    This pretty much 100% spot on describes what I'm doing right now with my thesis write-up...

I was working on it last night and some Hashani politics came up, so I got distracted for like a whole hour and my housemate walks in and says 'So how is the thesis?' and I ignore him for like 30s before finally responding because I'm focusing so much on the in-game conversation...
  • When a few people left the House in a short span of time, first thing to my mind was to log in at 3.30am during my break in work and fix the ship captain perms. Ever since learning to sail, my login times are more frequent and at really bizarre hours.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Wysteria said:
    When a few people left the House in a short span of time, first thing to my mind was to log in at 3.30am during my break in work and fix the ship captain perms. Ever since learning to sail, my login times are more frequent and at really bizarre hours.
    ship add boarding perms member of <org>
  • Athrax said:
    Wysteria said:
    When a few people left the House in a short span of time, first thing to my mind was to log in at 3.30am during my break in work and fix the ship captain perms. Ever since learning to sail, my login times are more frequent and at really bizarre hours.
    ship add boarding perms member of <org>
    other way round - they were on captain + crew list as individuals :)

• Ahhh.  Yeah, I have to fix my captain list occasionally as well.  I really wish it worked the same way as the other perms.
  • It's one of the more confusing ones really. I have enough issues working door perms for houses, let alone ships. Removing them is all well and good only if you know under which of the ship lists they were added to in the first place!

• When you log in and do nothing because even though you have stuff to do IRL, you can't not be IG while sorting laundry....

• When you watch South Park and think "Oh yes! It's one about @Amunet!"

• You know you play achaea to much when you at work and bored, you think about the psycology behind each and every major decision he makes. Yeah..lol

• When a list of 'Useful Integrals for this Week' becomes 'Needful Things.'
  • Chryenth said:
    When a list of 'Useful Integrals for this Week' becomes 'Needful Things.'
    What does Stephen King have to do with Achaea?
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited October 2013
    .. you see a patient's name called Aschea, but immediately thought, "Who names a girl Achaea..."
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• edited November 2013
    Oh, fiiiiine. I'll be there in about eleven or twelve hours, keep it hot!

But I promise, I don't need help stepping on Lego. It just happens! I think it is vengeance of the broken Lego of the past.

Now I want to make tea... but it is 7:20 in the morning and I've not slept...
    When in that moment between truly being awake and pretending that you are, you think to yourself WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE.
     yes, sir.