You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• I keep referring to NPCs in other games as 'denizens' and getting really puzzled looks.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Rohai said:

When you want to briefly research something and find yourself typing "HELP [SUBJECT OF INTEREST]" into Google...

I do that with "man" instead of "help" all the time, does that count?

• I have read over 500 pages of forum comments at work over the past week... And I'm sad there's not more to read :<

Also, one of my friends managed this one a few years ago: when you get the "you are feeling hungry" message, get up, go to the fridge, start looking around... And only then realize you're not the one that's hungry.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • Kei said:

Also, one of my friends managed this one a few years ago: when you get the "you are feeling hungry" message, get up, go to the fridge, start looking around... And only then realize you're not the one that's hungry.

Immersion level: Ultimate.

• At work yesterday, our number machine was off, so when my friend asked who had the next number, someone said 66.  To make sure he wasn't skipping anyone, he asked for anyone with a number below 66.  A man starts giving his order, without raising his hand or even being acknowledged.  My friend asks him his number, he says he didn't have one, and then I accused him of bringing chaos into creation.

I have undressed a god.

• When every bit of misinformation you find irl is blamed on Darkwalkers.

I have undressed a god.

• That's what they want you to believe.

• The seed of doubt has been planted...

If Darkwalkers are responsible for one, they are responsible for all!

Darkwalkers will rise to power!

*Hiss violently and move into a terribly shaded area considering it a "shadow"*

*whisper "Fear us"*

• Ohai Kross, you found my hideout it seems! *grin*

• OMGWTFYOUSCAREDME

I'm terrible at this stealth stuff

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    If I'm the makeup artist, @Skye, those models better be clowns.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I like how the bus they were in tried to run over @Wulfen
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Jiraishin said:
    I had a dream once where for some reason we were defending against giant wolves and big buses full of Cyrenians, and the forums were erupting with complaints and arguments about how the buses were OP before they were even launched. While defending I figured out that the key to victory was the phrase 'kill it with fire', so I grabbed a big burning branch (they were just sitting around, I dunno why) and used it as a weapon, told everyone else to do the same, and got a cityfavour for quick thinking.
    Yesss, yessss, Fear us! MUAHAHAHA
    meh

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Trilliana said:
    Jiraishin said:
    I had a dream once where for some reason we were defending against giant wolves and big buses full of Cyrenians, and the forums were erupting with complaints and arguments about how the buses were OP before they were even launched. While defending I figured out that the key to victory was the phrase 'kill it with fire', so I grabbed a big burning branch (they were just sitting around, I dunno why) and used it as a weapon, told everyone else to do the same, and got a cityfavour for quick thinking.
    hard to fear you when your sig keeps making me laugh horribly  :|
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Trilliana said:
    Jiraishin said:
    hard to fear you when your sig keeps making me laugh horribly  :|
    Yesss my plan is working perfectly.
    meh

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    When you are driving late at night, and a light turns red just before you get to it, and in your head you say "Emote doesn't care that the light may or may not have been red. I'm tired and I will backstab any who say otherwise."
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    I had to go into my work today to do some shopping. All of a sudden, this song starts playing over the PA:

And one of my co-workers starts dancing to it.

I look at him, and say, "Rocking out to @Xer?"
  • When you go on your first date with a girl and can't think of anything to talk about but Achaea.

But that awesome moment when she shows you a legit leather blackjack and you're just like "Yeah jesters use those in Achaea."
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Did you at least show her the "Bop" ability?
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Berenene said:
    Did you at least show her the "Bop" ability?
    Yes, @Berenene, I broke my date's nose with her own self-defense device.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • What is this madness? There is no 'too much Achaea.'
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.