You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• Alyssea said:
    When half the words you find in Boggle only exist in Achaea. (I saw Soopay in two different rounds. Wanted to use it so bad :( )
    same thing happens to me with Words With Friends Scrabble. 

• When 113 keys on a keyboard just aren't enough
  • Umm. So I got lost in the city again earlier, and at the traffic lights caught myself counting "room exits".

>.<

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Silvarien I dunno if I want to like, because it's ex-fiance. But I want to like because dream in tells....
  • When you're explaining which factions have the battering rams in BFME2 and you say "Mhaldor" instead of "Mordor".
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I bought Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance Radio Top 20 September-October 2012. Two of the songs are called "Falcons" and "Imperium."

I am now getting paranoid that Armin van Buuren plays an alt in the Wardens in Cyrene.
  • edited March 2013

Tvistor said:
    Yes, he's Aerek.
    Aerek always struck me more as more of an accordion player, MAYBE banjo, I could never imagine him doing Euro Trance.

But to be fair, I must admit he's a sneaky one, anything is possible.
  • Silvarien said:

Tvistor said:
    Yes, he's Aerek.
    Aerek always struck me more as an accordion player, MAYBE banjo, I could never imagine him doing Euro Trance.

Are you trying to imply that Euro Trance and accordion are mutually exclusive? If so, I may have to set out to prove you wrong...
  • When you dream that @Iocun hosted a mini, easy, fun, house game where the things mentioned to kill get more difficult at each level. There are 10 levels and level 2 is Tizane. Then you scream WHAT THE HELL and wake up
  • Arlanda said:
    When you dream that @Iocun hosted a mini, easy, fun, house game where the things mentioned to kill get more difficult at each level. There are 10 levels and level 2 is Tizane. Then you scream WHAT THE HELL and wake up
    Genius! Let me write that down.
  • Eld said:
    Silvarien said:

Tvistor said:
    Yes, he's Aerek.
    Aerek always struck me more as an accordion player, MAYBE banjo, I could never imagine him doing Euro Trance.

Are you trying to imply that Euro Trance and accordion are mutually exclusive? If so, I may have to set out to prove you wrong...

Ah yes, here's our boy Aerek mixing up the top 500 Euro Trance beats on his ultra-modern turntables.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    The accordion serves its purpose as platform for psychological warfare. Once you've all been confused and knocked off EQ, I fire up the turntables for my 80's-style ass-kicking montage.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Ask and you shall recieve:

• When you see the name Nagarajan on Facebook, and you automatically ignore the last letter.
  • Valden said:
    Ask and you shall recieve:

Based strictly on the coloring, the guy on the left looks like he has a Harley Davidson accordion.
  • When you dream about sailing with Captain Jack sparrow but all the commands and scenery are like Achaea. FML

• You guys are crazy btw.
  • When you automatically associate "Trans" with learning all possible skills in a skillset. Whenever you see the word Trans on anything you think they're boasting about how awesome they are because they have "Trans"ed the delivery of ice, for example.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I had a forums dream last night where I was having an in depth discussion with @Wysteria and @Exelethril about Adobe suites made out of mushrooms. My posting access got revoked just before my alarm went off. :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Kyrra nah, that just means you forums too much.
  • I was watching a tv show and wondered how old an actor was, only to immediately think "honours <actor name>"