You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I use a lot of Achaean 'emotes' in my speaking to express myself, like agree, giggle, hop, squeal, cough, etc.

Kek.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I 'qq'ed instead of 'gg'-ing in Starcraft once. Caught myself before I left the game, fixed it. I think I confused the other guy, though.
  • You create invitations to your house warming and have to redo them all from scratch because no-one will get the achaean references.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Berenene said:
    You create invitations to your house warming and have to redo them all from scratch because no-one will get the achaean references.
    I would have left them in and then laughed myself silly.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    When you fanned the flame.
  • When you rename the company chat-group into your house creed just because you're working with Unity.
  • @Jiraishin: It's been a while since I was in high school but this still made me laugh. I took a full IB schedule and can definitely say that I do not miss it at all. College was easier and more fun. Great idea tho!
  • I should post them later when I'm not working off my phone.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Well, at least he has the right priorities. Goodness knows people mess them up all the time nowadays.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Tirac said:
    Airline sends laptop to wrong city. First thought - "not going to make the raid today". Second thought - "hmm, my work is on there".
    When you don't think "oh, that sucks" first, you think "oh there's going to be raid by Mhaldor? I should log on" :(
  • When you see the phrase 'positive vibes' and think 'Harmony? Heat? Adduction?'
  • Iocun said:
    When you even get past the point of thinking of OOC things in an Achaea-related fashion, because you don't actually do anything besides playing Achaea.
    Welcome to Achaea level: Addict. (aka, Penwize level) 
  • When you're putting away your cereal bowl in the kitchen, and leave your character on the road for a few minutes, and you think... "Holy crap, what if there's a raid and they kill me first?"
  • @Tvistor out of curiosity, why did you have pink pixie boots? Also this is where mounts come in handy.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Making out with Silas or the boots? Geez just ask a Magi for a waterweird next time.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• I miss Soopay. It's one less grove I'm allied to because he's never around!
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Tvistor said:
    Once I was raiding Eleusis with Mhaldor, but my waterwalking had decayed. I had a pair of pink pixie boots, but I wasn't going to wear them in front of anyone. I spent the entire raid standing on the Zaphar going 'Oh yeah, I'll catch up in five minutes guys', then putting on the boots after they left, phasing and following them, removing them, then unphasing all innocent like.

I thought Tirac was onto me when he asked if I needed a lift, but I convinced him I was making my own way back for some obscure reason.
    I remember this.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Tvistor said:
    I needed to go to New Hope to make out with Silas but there was no waterwalking anywhere, except one pair of pixie boots in Delos.

I'm not proud of what I've done.
    Real men wear pink.
  • Achilles said:
    Tvistor said:
    I needed to go to New Hope to make out with Silas but there was no waterwalking anywhere, except one pair of pixie boots in Delos.

I'm not proud of what I've done.
    Real men wear pink.
    ftfy

Sorry, everyone who loses more than half an hour.