You know you play too much Achaea when ...

Comments

• When you can afford to bid in an auction and even more when you actually win it..

(Hrm, thinking about it, just knowing what kind of auction I am talking about is enough to qualify you for the you-play-too-much-achaea-club)
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Josoul said:
    When you can afford to bid in an auction and even more when you actually win it..

(Hrm, thinking about it, just knowing what kind of auction I am talking about is enough to qualify you for the you-play-too-much-achaea-club)
    Or when you try to to place the cost of the item in your budget between rent, gas, heating and water?
  • Xer said:
    When you brag about how awesome the bow you were gifted in Achaea to your RL friends in the Archery club, and all they give you are blank looks
    Oh ho ho, are you part of the $25 membership Archery club in the U of W with sessions held in the PAC?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Tvistor said:

Exelithril 'ho ho's so much I imagine he's Santa Claus at this point.

But Santa Claus usually wears a shirt.

We will never stop bringing that up.

@Tvistor
    Eh? We have another Cooper?

• you can sit 3 months in the desert and find it cool.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • XerXer Langley
    @Exelethril: Well, used to - not this term. I have a bunch of friends in it though haha
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Katzchen said:

I always did like giving my kids names that weren't too out there - that's what middle names are for - but would fit in a fantasy setting... And length. I like long names. 

Sebastian Daemon, Alexander Gryphon, and Nikolai Reid. I'm sure they'll either love or hate me for them when they're older.

My son's middle name is Daemyn
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Argys Exel was the original Cooper, tbh. Except more pale, stupid skinny, and creepy.
  • @Daslin I was going to WTF, but you don't deserve that, so I'll LOL instead.

• Tvistor said:
    Just now I grabbed a tube of mentos, yelled 'BBT!' and shattered it open upon the blade of Oppression that is my knee.

Family is now not looking me in the eye. Mentos remain delicious.
    Now if I ever play a Naga alt I'll be picturing Tvistor as Dave Grohl.
  • So long as you sent them a tell, that's fine - they won't have undergone the Trial, so the chances of them being able to communicate telepathically are very slim!

When the above comes into your head before the realization that tell = told them with words and sound and suchlike.
  • When your friends don't find your crazy clan conversation funny but you can't stop laughing.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Jurixe lol'd simply for your sig... Dat red panda sew coot.
  • Jurixe said:
    When you fall asleep suddenly in the middle of RP, your dad comes in and turns the lights off/takes your glasses off but you don't stir, and you wake up having absolutely no clue what happened.
    That's what happens when someone drops a concussion bomb on you and you get blackout :)
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• When you are in a gare, an old man asks you if you are "in need of money", and you have no idea on how to issue him.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • This happened a few years ago but When you are at work, realise you forgotten something and try to crystalhome, and wonder for a couple of seconds why it's not working.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.