Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

Comments

• PeakPeak Member Posts: 838 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Stefana your mini American Eskimo is adorable

• StefanaStefana Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Peak said:
    @Stefana your mini American Eskimo is adorable

He is actually a samoyed! We thought he was gonna be a real big boye but he's a runt at under 50lbs. I don't mind though, I can actually lift him! :)
  • ThaisenThaisen Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    My cousin has a samoyed...they are basically just a big ball of fluff :)

Beautiful dog!
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,755 @ - Epic Achaean
    Looks like our cat, Rico Suave. We call him BoBo.

UtianimaZenii
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,717 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Holy shit you've lost weight
    PuxiUtianima
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:

Pre-gaming before my first game of Croquet while at Bottlerock.
    I cannot picture how you could possibly look more like a Dad. You've mastered the look.
    PuxiMelodieZackeryDeziny
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,161 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I don't know what it is, but Puxi really reminds me of Michael Raymond-James....or like a young Ian McShane.

• TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,741 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    Puxi said:

I cannot picture how you could possibly look more like a Dad. You've mastered the look.
    Jean shorts and New Balance tennis shoes.

Puxi
    Trey said:
    Kiet said:
    Puxi said:

Jean shorts and New Balance tennis shoes.
    So.. I have this down too then. (Jean shorts because long pants make my left leg swing slower. Regular shorts rip too easy. New Balance are lightest shoe around that aren't $200). I have the dad-bod to go with it took. The complete ensemble.

TreyDeziny
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Do those thighs look like they see long shorts? 
  • ZeniiZenii Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Had a fantastic weekend at Camp Anarchy in Ohio. This is our group after surviving 3 days of booze, mud, and punk. 
    KresslackZackery
  • ZackeryZackery Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'm so jealous!!! I kept getting ads for that and wanted to go so bad.
    Zenii
    Zackery said:
    I'm so jealous!!! I kept getting ads for that and wanted to go so bad.
    I went last year too. We definitely had fun and we are lucky the weather didn't fuck it all up. There are rumors it won't happen next year because of low attendance, so we're thinking about punk rock bowling in Vegas. You should join @Zackery
    Yesss I've heard great things about Punk Rock Bowling (mostly from the Hard Times podcast). It's a long (and probably $$$) flight for me, but I'll check it out!
    Zenii
    Zackery said:
    Yesss I've heard great things about Punk Rock Bowling (mostly from the Hard Times podcast). It's a long (and probably $$$) flight for me, but I'll check it out!
    Well, we'll probably end up with a group going so if you need a roomie or 2 to make it cheaper I'm sure I can get you peoples. I'm also going on the flogging molly cruise this year and I cannot wait!! I'm happy there are others who like this shit too!
    Wait.. Booze, Mud, and Punk? You just descibed my entire youth. What is this Camp Anarchy tomfoolery?

Zenii

c h a r a c t e r l i m i t
    ZeniiTahquil
    edited June 6
    Caelan said:
    Wait.. Booze, Mud, and Punk? You just descibed my entire youth. What is this Camp Anarchy tomfoolery?
    Campanarchyfest.com 
    It was Camp Punk In Drublic last year, it's a 2.5 day music festival in Legends Valley, Ohio. The line up this year was NOFX, Rancid, Less Than Jake, Tsol, Fear, The Damned, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Pennywise, The Bombpops, The Bronx...and more. You get to camp out, party, and listen to music. There's also beer tastings on 2 of the days which is basically fancy power hour. Since this is a pics thread, here's another. 

Zackery
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I need this in my life
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    ZeniiCaelan
    edited June 6
    Zenii said:
     The line up this year was NOFX, Rancid, Less Than Jake, Tsol, Fear, The Damned, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Pennywise, The Bombpops, The Bronx...

I would go just to see Rancid. The last time I saw them was innnnn.... 1994? 95? Before 'Out Come the Wolves' And then the next weekend I went and watched Bad Religion. Was a pretty awesome week. I never got to see Offspring (other post above) but Sick of it All and Pennywise were skate jams for me. NoFX was a little too poppy on some of their stuff for my liking but all those bands released softer stuff anyway. I am a metal guy but punk is always in my heart in some way. That little flicker of 'fuck authority' flares up from time to time to remind me of my roots :-)

I absolutely love that my 21yr old agrees that music is shit nowadays and is into old metal (Metallica, Judas Priest, SABBATH!, Iron Maiden, etc) and my 16yr old is into Hatebreed and Slipknot.  I was so proud when we moshed together at the 25th Anniversary Hatebreed show in New Haven. Though he tries to act like he introduced my wife and I to it. I mess with him and tell him he was conceived to a Slipknot song. Lol. 

Zackery
    Your poor child!! Rancid was amazing. They were on the line up last year too. This was my first time seeing Bad Religion and it was fantastic. Rancid has a festival they're doing, "The Bash" I think. It's a 1 day thing that's touring, it might be near you!
    Caelan
    edited June 6
    And Out Come the Wolves is one of my favorite records of all time. My grandpa plays bass and last time I was visiting him, I played the Maxwell Murder solo for him (on Spotify, I didn't play it myself). He was unimpressed and I'm still mad about it.

I've seen Bad Religion a few times, and every time I'm semi-surprised at how damn good they still are, despite being my parents' age  :D
    ZeniiMathonwy
    Zackery said:
    And Out Come the Wolves is one of my favorite records of all time. My grandpa plays bass and last time I was visiting him, I played the Maxwell Murder solo for him (on Spotify, I didn't play it myself). He was unimpressed and I'm still mad about it.

I've seen Bad Religion a few times, and every time I'm semi-surprised at how damn good they still are, despite being my parents' age  :D
    That's how I feel!! Like TSOL was on stage and I'm like damn you are like in your late 60s! Last year the Vandals and The Descendants played and I was stunned. They hop on stage and are so energetic I worry they'll break something. 
    Zackery
  • MathonwyMathonwy Member Posts: 886 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I forgot AOCTW existed but I bet you can take one guess what I will be listening to as I work on this project this morning at work.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    ZackeryCaelan
Sign In to Comment.